Character Art - Animal People Edition

How do you prefer your animal people? Girls with ears? Anthromorphic animals? Something completely different? Also animal people general I guess

Other urls found in this thread:

i.ytimg.com/vi/A-YgOFL4Okw/hqdefault.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

With as few changes as possible to allow them to use tools, I guess. Although my opinions on this matter aren't exactly strong.

Personally I like em more the less they are like humans. Otherwise it's kinda lame. Pic related is kinda dope though

Left one, obviously: looks cute, can speak and can still give tittyfucks and let you cum in her mouth. Not so for the one on the right.

Either in 10-20% (catgirls) or 80-90% (wait, it's sapient?).

The rest is furryzone.

Wow nice quads
Also god tier race for WtA

I like humanimals, espacially when they're weird or unusual like pic related. Sharks are dope.

Will post some other examples

>The rest is furryzone.
I have to say even if I kind of agree that I exclude non-sexualized mythical creatures from furryzone in this case (i.e. centaurs or sphinx)

ftfy

Like this, minus the weeb

forgot the link

forgot the link
fuck you Veeky Forums let me post

Personally I just find most mammal animal people boring. Chalk it up to the ubiquitous nature of wolf/cat/dog furries all over the place. I much prefer insects or this cause fucking huge terrifying shark people are awesome

with any species, though, they should be as little human as possible. paw pads/whatever or for avian race

People with animal ears and tails.

I don't care, so long as nobody tries to magical realm it, and so long as it's balanced with the rest of the party.

It looks kinda like Marena of the Red Crescent in her first costume, but someone nerfed her appearance rating.

Mermaid's sister has a better tail, so obviously her.

I have lots of bugs if you want I can share them.
Or more sharks.

>smoking_makes_you_cool_like_crows.jpg

you might be cool,

but you are not, smoking crow gunslinger cool

smoking crow gunslinger, will kill things for shinies.

WHY DO THEY HAVE FACES?

Despite having posted on the other (probably dead) character art thread, I'll ask again here.
I'm looking for images of a male Naga(/snake person) Bard, instrument optional but preferably with a whip (or another type of Naga/snakeperson in light armor with a whip). Thanks in advance. If it's just the upper body it's fine too, but I'm kinda at a loss for finding any.