Is 8k Link enough to make it? wouldve had 10 but it pumped today

Is 8k Link enough to make it? wouldve had 10 but it pumped today.

I got 60k and I'm afraid I won't make it

100$x8000 = ye

How much do you need to make it ?

Where do people even buy Link. I'm on Kraken, Poloniex and Cryptopia.

Depends on how iron like your hands are OP. Give it 3-5 years and yes, you'll be able to make it.

I feel you OP I'm a 12k Linklet
Feels like shit desu

>tfw sub 1k

>I no longer make fun of stinky linkies
>admire and respect their persistence

This was the true flippening

got 139

>100$

You'll have to wait a year or so to see those kind of returns. There's no reason it would go past $50 in two years

W-what do you think is going to happen?

I'll hold til 100$ or I will go down with link, there is no inbetween, I'll stare at the link chart for eternity if I have to I AM NOT JOKING

I don't know. Maybe Pajeet Pump and dumps are getting more elaborate, or maybe the coin is starting to have people realize its potential.

I have more faith in it than REQ at this point.

Personally I hold a lot of TRX and XRP.

700 by 2020? Yea faggot, you'll make it

Binance

never gonna make it buying a shitcoin like link jesus christ biz

binance

you'll never make it if you're buying ANY link.

Considering there has been no news for ~~3 months, nothing will drop the next two weeks. Meanwhile attention will shift to other crap.

with no news and all brc crash, it rock solid. at 50 cent.

Why is the Linky community so goddamn strong?

i bought 73k last night hopefully i can hope in the luggage hold of the rocket

you got duped

Same

The lambo ticket my friends is 50k. That said, anyone with LINK is gonna make a boat load of cash soon enough.

aaand, aaand.....lets not forget the prophecy, guys.

hah i sold at 8500 timed the top no worries.

Because if the team can make it, this coin is the missing link to truly decentralized smart contracts.

if LINK works as we all hope, it won't just revolutionize the crypto space. it will, literally, revolutionize everything we humans do in the modern economy. seriously, think about it.

i forgot that AWS didnt exist with tons of APIs already on web.

wat

1.75 months til the next link news, at the bitcoin superconference in texas

Which will be followed closely (or maybe follows closely, can't remember) SXSW where Sergey speaks alongside the head of Docusign.

Q1 is going to be a fun quarter.

Jesus Christ you newfags are retarded, go on coinmarketcap and click a coin/token and click on markets

Ya I don't understand how that question gets asked so much. I saw someone ask in response to a screencap of the CMC top coin list what site it was the other day...

Have you people even googled anything about crypto once, or do you just buy what Veeky Forums tells you to?

nigga LINK will be like $50 in couple years if it's succesful, just hold and you're gonna make it

Merry christmas marines, praise the lord

according to Assblaster you need 10k.

3.6k LINK here

2018: RC code released, mainnet released, zeppelin_os launched, docusign partnership announced, SWIFT partnership compliance due by EOY

2019: all dApps this year use zeppelin_os, and by extension chainlink. 2019 crypto is a bull market with rising valuations, and LINK benefits from it all

2020: SWIFT DLT projects come online with LINK being used for some key markets and future markets lined up

LINK $250 by 2020

deluded linkie of the highest delusion here...1 LINK will be worth over $1K by 2020. Screencap this.

fucking kill yourself you retarded faggot. how do people like you survive on sub 10 IQ?

the one day we get massive pro linkie threads. Just goes to show Linkies are loveless trash that spend Christmas alone like Mr poopypants. No wonder we call them stinkie.

...and that's why you're here...as well?

12k Linklet here.. worried I might not make it.

Some of the ICOs aren't on coinmarketcap, not LINK obviously though

says mr poopystreet. fucking gutter pajeet. die.

struck a nerve stinkie linkie
sir please buy more linkies
good coin moon soon.

6k here, but holding mostly coins that I know for sure will benefit me greatly short term. And all profits will be injected into LINK