Here's your dice, bro

>here's your dice, bro

This is what happens when you import dice from Requiem.

no

The PolyHero dice are actually kinda cool, although the initial production run wasn't the best quality. I'm looking forward to receiving my Wizard set, which sounds like it'll be better quality overall.

Although they are more of a novelty than anything else. I don't really roll them that much, they just look pretty cool on a shelf.

I have the red warrior set, fiancee ordered the pink wizard set
Did you see the most recent update? October appears to be when you and my fiancee will get them.

Here's hoping they stay on schedule, although with kickstarter production it's always very variable.

I am glad that the company is expanding and diversifying their designs though. The previews of their thoughts for the Rogue and Cleric sets have been very cool.

Although I'm hoping that they eventually go beyond just 'Class' sets and explore other themes. I'd love to see a Loot set, various dice themed on treasures and chests and such, or a monster set with claws and fangs or a d20 beholder. There's lots of cool things they could explore, just within fantasy.

I like that cleric d100 idea ... but how are you supposed to know which set you take?
Do you spin the base, and then spin the internal spinner and take the one that is facing you? Seems like it could end up being ambiguous

Yeah, it's a bit unclear how it actually works, even if it looks cool.

Pretty cool, are there designs for any other classes yet?

Not yet. Presumably we'll see more during the Rogue campaign, they'll often include teasers for their next project, but I think they're waiting until after they deliver on the Wizard set before seeking funding for Rogue, which makes sense IMO. Finish one before starting another.

Are we playing dice or Halo 4?

fucking cool thanks

are there more dice like his?

Apart from the examples posted in and , not as far as I'm aware.

I would love to see more attempts at novelty dice like this though. Especially other companies getting in on the action and creating a little competition, as well as weirder and more varied themes.

>there are anons who unironically support overpriced gimmick dice, but then come to Veeky Forums to shit on any system or company (like FFG) that uses proprietary dice for games

It looks like you spin the top part like, well a top; and whatever numbers touch is your roll.
>example
In the pic It looks like a 53 is rolled (or a 35 if you go bottom first)
>also
neat digits

My guess is that you spin the top, and whichever point of the top is lying on the ground is the tens digit, and the direction it's pointed in determines the ones.

I think FFG's custom dice are pretty awesome, personally.

And PolyHero stuff isn't that overpriced. The Warrior set is expensive due tot he downsides of early production, but even then it's not that much more than a fancy set of Chessex dice, especially when you consider the increased production complexity involved.

I work for the company that makes these, ama

Any teasers on future sets?

Also, any chance of future games like Knight Fight? I got that along with the dice in the initial campaign, and it was a fun little thing to play around with even if it lacked depth. I was kinda sad to not see a mini-game included in the Wizard campaign.

Base is your first digit, first and second in the case of 100. the top is your end digit.

I was gonna say.
I just played a game of Edge of the Empire for the first time, and now I'm fully sold on their dice system. I really like the idea of successes with setbacks or failures with advantages.

You should tell the company to print Symbolic versions and develop a game around it similar to Dragon Dice, except it's all a Class vs. Class fight.

Man, I fucking loved Dragon Dice back in the day.

I believe we plan on doing a cleric set next, followed by a rogue set. Unfortunately, Knight Fight has been a dud, so we don't have plans to make any games to go with the future dice sets.

Why wouldn't you use a top for 1d3 and 1d4 dice? Why would a pyramid make sense in any world ever?

Are your products Made in China?

Do you have just one dice modeler, or do you work with different sculptors and artists to come up with new dice?

I thought Rogue won the vote? Either way they're both cool, although as mentioned above I'd love to see non-class sets at some point.

It'd also be cool to see a full on collaboration with a game designer to make a game with some meat using the dice, if the smaller pack in games don't really appeal.

Are these plastic? How random are they?

What did you have for lunch?

How does that weird one on the right work? How do you determine which end of it is the one that has your roll? The fuck?
That d20 is absolute shit.

The twelve sided staff? the two ends are offset, so only one end will ever be face up.

And the Warrior d20 actually works surprisingly well. You flip it like a coin more than roll it.

Fucking disgusting, i bet you dont even play table top games, get outta here pleb.

Oh fuck. Yeah. That seems obvious now. I'm a retard.