Total Warhammer 2 Dark elves Trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=zB6FaGBz0Lo

>leave ulthuan to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

totalwar.com/blog/dark-elf-army-roster/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Saw that, am liking the new units, but no nude morathi

Reminder that Malekith did nothing wrong and was both vindicated and redeemed in the end.

>showing nipple = nude

Americans are so fucking great

Her actual tabletop model WAS nude other than her headdress, loincloth, and some miscellaneous metal bits here and there. Though it was obvious they were going to dress her up a bit more and I'm glad she did, she's a perfect blend of sexy and cool now.

>hide the fun bits
>nude
come on.
Also morathi has some killer frostbite

it's ash

>no nauglir

At least best Elves are finally being shown.

I find it interesting how Morathi's hands are blackened and her body isn't as beautiful as you'd expect. That's a plus.

But honestly, if I wanted to play Dark Elves before, I don't want to now. I'd be distracted by the ridiculous among of horns that both of them have, fucking shit. I get that you have to get your commander units to stand out somehow, but there's something called 'taste' I think the design team forgot.

>but user that's what their last models looked like

Then their last models looked shit too, I'm surprised people could set them down on the table without their heads weighing more than everything else and causing it to tip. CA tried their hardest but I don't want either of those horny bastards in command when I'm playing.

At least it's got her sexy dirty feet.

>no bdsm elves
mods will fix that tho, unless GW plans to jew more money out via dlc

Malekith was badass but his voice sounds more chaos lord imo, I was expecting something more kain highwind - malekith should be the magnificent edgelord he is

no magic effects for malekiths spells was kinda boring too

she got warts on her back

>play as edge elves
>don't want autistic WoW horns
shiggy

He doesn't even look angry in the least, he looks very bored.
>"when is this shit gonna end, jesus christ, why me, I just wanna go home and masturbate"

>i just want to go home and masturbate to my mom

ftfu

>nipples aren't fun

Yurocucks

>it was some guy's job to texture an evil elf woman's dirty feet
>he has to explain to his friends and family that this is his job

Reminder than Ward butchered Malekith and the Elven fluff and Veeky Forums sucked his dick for it

>end times

member when Dark Elves were evil?

This is going to sound like bait but as someone who first got into whfb lore around 6 years ago I figured that bacon elf's story WAS suposed to be that he needed to stay longer in the oven. I just assumed right away that he was "the chosen one", but I thought he would atone by dying to teclis in the end due to the prophecy.

(son) female

You completely missed his point user. He didn't even imply that.

I don't like his voice. An elf should not sound like their voice is coming from something twice their build. He could be dark and growely, just not that deep.

Tell me about Malekith. Why does he wear the mask.

because underneath he's a permanent third degree burn, and the only piece of his armor he's allowed to take off is his codpiece so he can do the naughty thing mom says not to tell anyone about

Why can't he heal himself with his elf magic?

Because divine punishment is stronger than elf magic.

God magic>elf magic.

So why not use chaos magic? Chaos is stronger than gods.

Because he was burned by elf god magic maybe?
Sacred Flame Can't Melt Phoenix Kings.

Chaos magic is god magic. Its god magic that waxes and wanes with how good the invasions are going. And 90% of the time its going to just give him, like, dicks for skin.

Malekith fucking hates Chaos.

> Why not make a deal with Satan?
Well, I don't know...

Isnt he wearing a mask?

What specific piece of fluff prior to End Times gave you that impression? Oh right youre full of shit.

Malekith was never supposed to be the chosen one it was just a ham-fisted way to combine elf armies.

Chaos is worse. Satan at least abides by the letter, if not the spirit, of agreements. He's God's lawyer, after all.

Why did the dark elves become so evil? Like if he was the rightful heir why not act like it and build a similar kingdom? Why just be a fucking asshole to everyone for thousands of years, no one wants a raging shit head like him on the throne

He kept fucking his mom and she kept giving him bad ideas.

Coz he's crazy powerful, and his mum's crazy powerful too. There are plenty of candidates for backstabbing in Naggaroth, and Malekith is always top of the list, but no-one wants to try because everyone who does tends not to make it past the first spell.

As for why they became so evil: out-of-universe, so they could rip off Moorcock directly. Naggarond is just Warhammer-flavoured Melnibone. In-universe, because the Dark Elves are all outcasts or descended from outcasts from Ulthuan and really pissed off about it. Building a whole culture on being pissed off as that other guy over the ocean doesn't tend to make a just and fair kingdom in fiction. As for the slavery, that's the Dark Elves' way of expressing the "we're better than everyone else" mentality that all elves are cursed with in Warhammer (as opposed to the High Elves, who act with total disdain for the peoples they're trying to protect, and the Wood Elves, who are just really fucking isolationist).

Dammit, pissed off AT that guy over the ocean.

A lotta loyalty for a hired sword.

theres cold one knights for like a split second in a wide shot

I don't know how anyone can be excited by elves desu senpai.

It's a mask

Holy shit his voice is awesome.

>I5 Always Strikes First

Elves moving and fighting no faster than any other race bugs me

I want cruel-looking swords and flayed skin and shit, not HEUG HORNS. I get enough of that from Archaon.

>fat edgy goths: the faction

Let's not.

Nauglir is listed as a moubt option IIRC.

So it takes a fucking video game company to restore Darth Elf to his previous badassery? Shows how shitty the end times were.

DON'T CARE, REAL WAR SOON.

Well ya got it!

>You will never clean Morathi's feet.

Does she have herpes on her back?

all those blood sacrifices means she has pretty gnarly diseases.

I remember reading about Anerion sacrificing himself by dying and being reborn while it was mentioned the next kings would spend a great effort warding themselves before entering the fires. So as I said I figured that it was bound to turn up that he wasn't done in there. There was also the deal with the phoenix guard knowing the future, and being sworn to never speak.
I also remember reading about how he was acting before the split. He was seriously prepared to commit genocide on his own people to stop chaos, and seemed to believe that the cults popping up were proof he would have been a better king. He was serious about going to great lenghts to save his people before having that desire twisted into a need to rule that at all costs. If he wasn't the chosen one anymore I was sure he was at some point.
Now regarding the ET fluff no one is going to argue against it being fucking awful.

Get a load of this slave

Still hoping for good ol' MD as a DLC Lord

Elves don't have diseases except for nurgle rot.

It's funny how the High Elves get wrecked in every single trailer so far.

>gonna get rekt in their own trailer

Tis the fate of all generic good guy factions to be shit on by the edgier 2cool4school factions to show how badass they are. The Empire got it even worse in the first game.

If I was Malakith at this point I would just murder my mother.

>Too powerful
>Too Scheming
>Considers herself my equal

Seriously; why has he not just killed her yet.

Her pussy game is crazy

She is only elf he trusts except for Kouran.

She's an old hag, the young look is an illusion.

Nice fan fiction bud

>Fantasy gets glorious Total War
>40k gets horrendous Dawn of War rape

Feels bad, man. Then again, Fantasy players have been shit on so horribly that they deserve this.

Why are you this retarded?

>Modern Total War
>Glorious

Death to warmbloods.

Going to make gator burgers out of you.

>They've just mirrored the two furthest heads of the hydra
reeee

Don't headcanon. Chaos magic is supreme. Fucking Be'lakor who is a single Daemon Prince at his full strength was an equal to a group of Slaan.

Chaos magic is magic at its primal and most powerful form. Unlike the dilution that is the winds.

I'd like to see you wimp nerds try. I'll put you in the fucking ground.

Malekith had her at his mercy at least three times but choose to spare her because she always knows how to bullshit her way out of his wrath.

Here is an example of Malekith handing Morathi her ass in a magical duel and choosing to spare her.

>runs into snow
>dies
Gee that was so hard.

>Going against Kek frogs

You should know better

dark elves roster
totalwar.com/blog/dark-elf-army-roster/

>runs into jungle
>dies
Stay out of my fucking jungle.

>Malekith "Motherfucker" Witch King

>Malekith "My mom thinks I'm cool" Witch King

>Malekith "Skip the drama, fuck your mama" Witch King

>Malekith "Don't touch my salami unless you're my mommy" Witch King

>implying I cant burn the jungle down

Dark Elves have been raiding Lustria since forever. Morathi even kidnapped one of the Slaan mages by having a Dark Elf Assassin lobotomise him with a dagger to the forehead. The Slaan was taken back to Canada and sacrificed

Mods, Son

looks like cinematic form HOMM3, seriously, it's XXI century now and they still publish things like this

Its large scale strategy game and it still has graphics on par with modern CRPG's.

>‘You really do not understand that which you have hungered after for so long,’ Teclis said, with a rare moment of genuine humour. ‘Your majesty, you have become the Phoenix King and the fire of Asuryan burns within you. Morathi is no doubt confused, because she will see the fire but not recognise it.’

>‘Surely she would remember such a thing from her time with my father?’

>‘Her memories are splitting, her mind finally dissembling after so many years adrift on the tides of magic. She thinks Tyrion is your father reborn. Now that he has lifted the Sword of Khaine, has become the Lord of Murder, her self-deception is complete. She was young when Aenarion was Asuryan’s chosen, and likely if she ever did witness him at that time the memory of it is quite obliterated by the towering force that was the blood-wreathed avenger he became. It was not your father she craved, it was the power of the Widowmaker.’

>‘My mother is more than just the power-hungry witch as she has been painted by the lies of the Phoenix Kings,’ Malekith said. ‘Of late a madness has consumed her, and her ambition has never been a secret, but I cannot doubt that she cared for me and loved my father.’

>‘It is nigh impossible for a son to think harshly of his mother,’ Teclis replied. The moonlight made his pale flesh glow with silvery light as he turned away and looked east towards the Inner Sea. ‘Family makes fools of us all at one time or another.

So is Malekith, right? Was Morathi a caring mother and faithful lover to his father, or was she just a selfish power hungry whore?

They've found piece with each other in AoS.

The first thing they did when they found each other was argue like crazy until Sigmar found them.

Morathi's survival is most suspicious because last we saw her in the End Times she was in the palm of Slaanesh being dragged into his realm.

Go back to /twg/ history fag we love modern Total War here.

>AoS shitters in a Total Warhammer thread.
>>>/oul/

All non canon to TWW.

End Times is questionable canon (TWW references a few things, like the Lady being an Elven goddess, and a unit or two), but it certainly doesn't follow it.

You are forgetting that Be'lakor is the most powerful Deamon Prince there is