Sell me this jar of piss

Sell me this jar of piss.

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Cum_Collector
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its good piss

it solves the oracle problem

It's a terrible piss that will burn the skin of your enemies.

it can do Turing complete smart contracts

i’ll sell you a festive one for 5.44 ref

Say user, can you pour a jar of piss on this piece of paper for me?

mcaffee will shill a coin of your choice in exchange of that piss jar.

its a great store of value

JARATE

Random drug testing - give me a sample.

Want to buy a jar of piss?

its gonna moon hard 100x by eoy 2018 trust me

When was the last time you used a jar of piss user?

How often do you use a jar of piss?

Wouldnt you say that using one is quite a essential part of your daily routine?

Why would you settle with any jar of piss if you could have this one?

Tell ya what, write your name in the snow for me.

It's only gone up in value. Everyone who sold their jars of piss have killed themselves.

It has a lot of real world uses and can instantly handle smart contracts. It's blockchain is over 10,000 times faster than bitcoin and consumes less energy. Very solid hodl, will likely be worth $1 EOY.

A time will come when a bottle of piss will be required of you, and when that time comes, you will be ready.

Buy in now.

THIS PISS IS ONLY AS GOOD AS THE JAR IT COMES IN

DUMP IT IT OUT, THATS A GOOD JAR FOR SURVIVAL

PUT IT IN YOUR PACK, SAVE IT FOR LATER

FILL IT WITH YOUR OWN PISS, DRINK THAT WHEN YOURE THIRSTY

It says blockchain on it.

OP - can you please pour me a cup of piss to drink?

You absolutely need this glass of piss OP. Trust me OP. John fucking McAfee twitters about this shit and how he loves it. And he's right, you know! The global piss market is growing fast since asians get wealthier every year.

Have you even read the whitepaper for this? No other coin is doing what this one is. This is an easy 100x by Q1 of 2018. There is a partnership with MS and Amazon coming. Don't ask me how I know, I can't reveal my sources.

Why would you pass this up, user? Do you hate money?

Wrong time, wrong board and wrong bodily fluid, the annual coming of Jizzus Christ and his collection of jars is on the 26th

kek
you must hate money not to buy pisscoin user. the whales are accumulating and pushing the price down, breakout is imminent, cup and handle forming, major news and partnership announcements coming, getting listed on major exchanges soon

$1 EOY

lmao where is this based from?

The Wolf of Wall Street

Haha I'm gonna rewatch it. I think having learned all the Veeky Forums memes, it will make more sense

SOLD

If you buy it in the jar, it stays in the jar. If you don't buy it, I can't promise the piss stays in the jar

i forgot about him lmao

blockchain piss

Whales are accumulating, proved store of value x100 soon, changes color with time.

Yisssssss

It's mooning.

Not selling it for $1500.

It's a nice jar of piss

you need to stay hydrated to trade shitcoins efficiently

if you buy this jar of piss ill give you 1% of its price for every future jar of piss sold

the jars of piss will increase in cost with each one sold, just enough to cover the returns of all previous pissjarholders, so get in now for maximum returns

$JOP mooning

You're not going to find a better bottle of piss in your life. If you don't buy now you're literally a fucking retard and should kys.

It's piss on the blockchain. Get in on Pre-pre-pre-ico of Pisscoin! 90% discount!

>not being one of the first to buy into etherepiss

Not gonna make it.

You can sell it for 50-200 to a drugaddict who needs clean piss.

It's just applejuice bro, seriously. Let it ferment with yeast and make your own homebrew.

That will be 150 million dollars sir.

I HAVE BEEN SHOWN

WHO IS THE BOOOOOSSSSS

I want you to throw a bottle of Piss at me, you cant? Huh

Has a great community, solid dev team, easy 3x EOY

its big titty goth girl piss

If you clean up your piss bottles and jars you can get good boy points, which you can exchange for things like tendies or vidya.

And why not store your piss in something more aesthetic than a crude plastic bottle? The other robots will be envious of your superior style.

Youll be the first piss owner on the moon

economy crashed years ago lad
no use selling or buying these things anymore

Teeka will still that bottle of piss in next PBC

It's Napoleon's piss. It has been preserved by the Bonepartist Society in hopes of cloning that great man, but in recent years, after the passing of their benefactor, the Society has run into somewhat of a legal snag, and have decided to disband. They have given up their dreams of cloning and are now selling this item as a piece of history.

WE ARE THE PISSMARINES AND WE ARE NEVER EVER FUCKING SELLING

wtf this about ?

if you run out of water, you can drink this to save yourself.

buy now at 12k
it will be 25k in 2 weeks
Future is piss. Don't miss out

hey so I know you like to have fun from time to time, and I would also understand that a man of your caliber has great responsibility. well as I know you know you have certain rules you need to abide by in such a position, and one of those would be a strict drug-free and healthy lifestyle. now I'm not a buzzkill and certainly know how great it is to have a fun night out, this caused a dilemma, with the rise in those drug tests. Now in my experience these tests were all unannounced, and thus people I know, good people, lost their job due to the system being ruled by lame normies and such. I'm not one of them and I'm here to help you. you buy this jar of pee and I can guarantee you a year full of clean drugtests, together with a great buy-now-get-one-free pregnancy tested jar of pee to prank your friends with.
So you might think now wait.. i can just get a jar of piss from my son/friends who don't do a speedball on the back of a stripper after landing a million dollar deal, but deep down you know your son smokes pot like all the cool kids and your friends are jealous of your job. You can trust me because I actually have a company reputation to uphold and in this wonderful capitalist paradise called the US of A you can be assured of a great trade.

That’s not piss !

It’s Vin D’Or and worth over 20 Bitcoin a bottle. Rare. Very rare.

only non-meme good answer in this thread

It's trump's piss collected from the prostitute who he regularly pisses on in the Trump Tower.

hello sirs piss very good bring you much good sex buy now to grow bobs thank you good return very much

Crucify the heathen scourge for they have reneged our lord and savior Jizzus Christ.
They have strayed from the path of the light and they shall suffer for it.
No srsly it's Jizzus Christ you summerfag:
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Cum_Collector
If the lord will grant it you shall witness his glorious return 2 days from now

im all in on piss

its sick its piss its nature boy ric flarenin WOOOOO

Ethereum of Portugal

BUY IT

I started mining jarred piss when it first came out. It was just paper cups back then.

Now I'm pissing into jars in my Lambo.
Suck on that, no pissers!

i bought 100k

JAR OF PISS GOING UP BOYS
BUY NOW, OR REGRET LATER

If you aren't already in on this piss jar to the moon you are a fucking poorfag. Stay poor. It's got a really strong team and .000000000001 ms transaction speeds. If you can't see this piss jar is the future of pissjartyocurrency you deserve to stay poor.