Is this analogy correct?

Is this analogy correct?

>Pathfinder is to 5e as a Honda Civic is to a Ford Prius

Pic unrelated

Op is to faggot as edition wars are to overplayed horseshit

I don't get it.

So to any /k/omrades lurking around; would the setup in OP's pic work, or would it just fall apart on the first shot?

user pls.

Prius is made by Ford.

No. idiot.

Yes it is, you faggot. I own a prius

Every/o/ne point and laugh

The recoil from handguns is weak shit so it'd probably be fine but that is a SHIT taping job.

It's a bad analogy, but mostly just in the sense that it isn't a very clear one.

pistol recoil is a joke so yes it would work.

Is the crux here in that Ford does not make Prius and that it's only a facsimile?

pathfinder is to 5e as linux is to windows. 5e is much more popular and streamlined for ease of use. but linux has way more options and customization you can tack on.

Both are fag systems and your should kys if you use it?

aut/o/bot I'm so fucking triggered right now.

Pathfinder is to a Corolla as 5e is to a Yaris.

Pathfinder is to 5e as a a bullet through the skull is to a bullet through the skull

> Implying i know jack shit about cars

ford doesn't make the prius

I wish they made a double stack version of the C-9

The sad thing about that pic? In the US that's a felony without obtaining permission from the BATFE first.

It's like getting busted dealing more than a kilo of barely smokable ditch weed and spending the rest of your life in jail.

Pathfinder is to 5e as a sloppy dogshit covered in flies is to a sloppy dogshit.

It's only a felony if you shoulder it, otherwise it's a brace.

(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)

Happy?

Much like Linux, Pathfinder appeals to autists afraid of changing from their ivory-tower fuck-fighters game design/1960s era nonsensical terminal commands

It's a great way to get your dog shot by the ATF

That's most likely an unregistered SBR
10 years minimum in federal pound town and tens of thousands of dollars in fines

And a dead dog.

>In the US that's a felony without obtaining permission from the BATFE first.
Gotta follow letter of the law, comrade.
>meanwhile in Straya

That is FUCKED up. Like, they're plastic knives, they can't cut a burger much less a person. What kinda thug is gonna buy plastic knives to hold people up with? I... I seriously cannot conceive of a world state bad enough to force ID for plastic knives.

>Ford Prius
>Ford

wot

It's more of a bureaucratic absurdity than anything else. If law declares "no knives to be sold without proof of age", shopkeep has to follow or eats fine/jail.

Bleh. Just... sloppy work all around. Obtuse Simile that only Veeky Forumstg/ would get, a very narrow audience indeed, as well as blatant attempt to start an Edition Wars. As we can clearly see arguing over the exact brand of a Prius has done more to perpetuate this thread than the statement itself has.

2/10. Would recommend OP try activities that would subject him to less ridicule.

it would work effectively turning that prolum solva
into a Problem Solver.

It's not a fear of thugs getting a hold of them. They don't background check you.

>want to do some flavour cool non OP stuff
>"Lol you can't, feat tax!"
Everyfucking time

Meanwhile in 5e
>Want to do something cool flavourful non OP stuff
>You can't because there's absolutely nothing implemented for that in this barebones system

I never 5e or Pathfinder, I was too adult by then and that level of dedication requires autism.
This.
Ford makes the Spark, not the Prius. Supposedly it has a nice kick on taking turns, for such a small car.

>Pathfinder is to 5e as a Honda Civic is to a Ford Prius
In that they're both middle-range unimpressive and unexciting but safe choices.

>D&D
>Pathfinder
just came in here to say: who cares