LTC will moon again soon?

LTC will moon again soon?

Yes, but now

well, that's what I'm banking on for the year of 2018, Think it should be another big year for LTC

If by "moon" you mean go up by $40, then week 1 of January is the most definite time.

I’m praying it does. I bought 200 at 290.00

>overvalued at 20 cents

>290.00

Oh, boy. It'll hit $300 again in early January, so don't worry.

I would actually hold it for the entire 2018, then probably dump it in January 2019.

LTC is what i chose to buy on deep dip couple days ago. It seems to reject anything sub 250 within a couple hours. Support is pretty strong at 260 and holding more or less flat for the past day. I see no reason why it can't make another attempt against that 400 resistance in the next month or so, so long as btc stabilizes.

I don't know if any of you fucking retards noticed, but LTC (and most other alts) are tied directly to the price of BTC right now. They will fall together until the bot fags pause when BTC gets low enough. Only then will we learn the true value of alt coins. LTC hasn't exactly had great press the last couple weeks either with it's founder shitting all over it repeatedly, first by saying it would go to $20, then by selling all of his shares.

normies don't know who charlie lee is and i think a lot of us long in LTC understood what he meant, coin still seems unfazed by it

The fact that it dipped lower than the other alts makes me think the december pump could vanish and we could be looking at $100 LTC realistically when BTC finally finds support again. I'm a literal brainlet though - not a crypto guru. I'm just putting thought dust into the air, it's not worth a damn though, I'll admit.

Nah. It'll go up when btc goes up for the time being.

shit it's possible. I bought more @148 on the dip. Would get more at that level and if we ever see sub 100 again I'd probably drain my bank account

1/3 of my disposable income went to LTC. I'm hoping the holiday season pump is real though. I'm worried that the current price already reflects the potential XMAS and New Year boost.

i'm expecting a holiday dump and Q1 pump

I got rid of LTC as I bought it near tip (300 bucks). Sold it today and hit NEO @ sub 50$ that shit hasnt mooned the way LTC has in last 2 weeks, bringing LTC back to sub 100$ after buying at 300 would mean end of me. Its too stresfull.

PLEASE WHAT DO I DO I JUST WANNA BUY SOME FUCKING MEMECOINS

Coinbase app will probably do it quickly if you want to get verified on there. Then use Binance to do all your exchanging, that's in Hong Kong and lets you transfer out 2 BTC a day without verification.

Go away filthy no coiner

topkek, you fail at life user that will be a F-

>Coinbase app
THIS IS WHAT I DID
IT JUST WON'T FUCKING LET ME, NO MATTER HOW CLEAR THE PHOTO IS
IT GETS REJECTED IN 5 SECONDS EACH TIME

I wish Chinky Lee has a good news to spill. That way normies have a good reason to pour their money into LTC this holiday season.

missing on free money isn't much different than losing money.
even as a nocoiner, i sympathize with pinks

or fall to .005 again

Should I buy right now or keep waiting for the dip? I dunno what to do guys, make the decision for me pls.

You should sell to buy lower, it's obviously gonna go lower than last time.

I haven't seen whale-bro today. That means it is over

SODL it all

I TRIED SO HARD
AND GOT SO FAR
BUT IN THE END

Pathetic

LTC is just stuck following BTC

so until BTC stabilizes and starts to climb again, no moons for LTC

Let LTC keep falling, for in 2018 it shall rise from the ashes and destroy all false idol coins
This is what is to come

I AM NOT AT FAULT HERE YOU SHITLORD