WARNING - TETHER UP PART 2

IT'S ABOUT TO HAPPEN

GET READY, DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU FAGGOTS 4 HOURS AGO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@bitfinexed/the-bitfinex-dilemma-blow-up-now-or-try-a-hail-mary-to-retain-in-business-10b9d989359f
twitter.com/cryptomocho/status/944620393154908160
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so btc going to 17k tonight?

awesome

just in time to counter attack a Bcash pump

THAT'S IT BITCOIN
CRASH FOR DADDY

As said, I'm out.

Enjoying my christmas turkey safely in Tether.

BTC @ 400k CONFIRMED

GET IN BOYS

2 hours we will know if it will go up or down. Right now it's more likely it will rally up and then drop like a fly. Either way it's dropping.

or you could put it in Strat where it might actually gain value rather than being seized by the FBI at any given point

But Tether is a layer built on bitcoin. It's going to suffer the same fee

At least with Dash you can buy things right now, transfer and hold in your own wallet off the exchanges, and enjoy a decent level of decentralisation (not as good as nexus though)

Wut ? Explain it ??

kys

medium.com/@bitfinexed/the-bitfinex-dilemma-blow-up-now-or-try-a-hail-mary-to-retain-in-business-10b9d989359f

read this and the other articles, and get ready to freak out

But what's your logic in saying put it in strat ? I know nothing about strat, I have 40 % in ICX 40% in Req and the rest spread around.

The chart looks nut-worthy, and my FA (obviously to be taken with a pinch of salt) ranks it near top. A lot of people are hyped twitter.com/cryptomocho/status/944620393154908160

F

Why dont TAfags ever show us their portfolios, both before and after their predictions?

Because there odds are shit? A random 50:50 gamble hast more chance to be right than all the TA retards.
Especially TA's in the crypto is totally retarded

Even people try reading sth out RSI from totally fresh coins.

Idk but so far every TA fag thread for the past 4 days has been correct sooooo

BTC feels so dead. no buy power at all. everyone kinda gave up and is waiting at 6-k-8k range.
feel bad mang

WHOOOOOOOOOOO 8K HERE WE COME

Top earners are all ta fags.

Bitcoin enters downward trend
>I predict Bitcoin is going down
OMG he is so right! TAfag is the best! Only newfags fall for this bullshit

it's almost like the pump past 10k was baseless and artificial using unbacked tether

tfw it doesn't matter what happens my portfolio only grows

teach me master

Go all in bitbean.

>a blog post from a Tweeter citing forum posts as "proof"
Not saying it's false, but there is too much speculation and FUD around. This is a billion-dollar market, you have to carefully consider motivations and actual proof.

OP here posting from 4G, just finished dinner and checked what happened.

I hope I saved few anons money, merry christmas!

Complete bullshit

Bitcoin is down 100 dollars from the past 2 day average? Oh NO!