Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

Spiritual Liege Edition

Previous: >FAQ:
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/02/warhammer-40000-faq-now-available-july2gw-homepage-post-1/

>FW FAQ
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/09/forge-world-faq-july9gw-homepage-post-4/

>Designer's Commentary (FAQ 0.1)
17890-presscdn-0-51-pagely.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Warhammer_40000_Designers_Commentary-ENG.pdf

>Latest news :
warhammer-community.com

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:

>Everything 8th edition in pdf(and epub), SW:A, WIP and BB are here too, no novels.
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA

>other MEGAs
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA

>WIP Math-hammer doc (chart user doing god's work)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for WAAAGH!

Is it wrong to fap to pictures of her face without telling her?

Whom's she?

In any case, its probably worse if you tell her.

>Homebrew Space Marines Chapter :
Man of taste, you still like vanilla ice cream. You outsmart regularly other player in your flgs. You are Rejoicing about Primaris and cannot wait for the Plastic Overlord, as you will be able to show your massive painting skill on this Masterpiece of giant flyer.
9/10 fashion and 8+/10 wife.
>Space Wolves :
Dumb furry, NEET, you aren't as white as you imagine you are.
>Ultramarines / Blood Angel :
Your life is boring and you are unsuccessful at work, but you consider yourself superior to other in every way.
You refuse to acknowledge having a below average or no skill in art, music, sports, cooking and sex.
>Cuckstodes / Deathwatch :
Cheap Mofo, you dont like to paint and want to win. Sorry for your loss.
>Dark Angels :
(((Faggot)))
>Grey Knight :
You really hate the guy below
>CSM Chaos/DG/TS/Deamons/Renegades :
200kg neckbeard atheist with fedora, you define yourself as "Dedicated to the chaos god" and only ever bought chaos models.
Most of your army is still unpainted and you always have some cheetos ready in your backpack.
You like playing against new player so you can cheat and stomp them.
You avoid tournament as you know you have no actual skill in 40k.
You dream of becoming super powerfull and blessed by whatever god and killing chads that bullied you during HighSchool.
You never actually kissed a girl but come on, its not your fault, its just because no girl is as perfect as you.
>Imperial Guard / Tempestus :
The money and time at your disposal make you one of the best player in your FLGS.
Your extensive collection only equals your love for your wife, good father, you have one of the finest palet and are a true gourmet.
You were right for most if not all the decisions you took in your life.
You should paint those metal guardsmen you bought in the 80's tho.

>Eldar / Imperial Knight :
Seasonned Waacfag, you were blessed by GW and always had stupid OP rules throught your History. You like the race because it represent what you'll never be : Anime Perfection.
Legolas is your sempaï and you actually think you're better than a baka gaïjin.
>Dark Eldar :
Edgy faggot, while people your age were drowing in parties and sex as well as completing their Master's Degree, you mastered the katana in your room.
You are definetly convinced that GIRLS are the problem.
>Harlequins :
Admit it, you're more of a collector than a player.
You cannot stop telling this story about how a small squad of Harlequins BTFO'ed every cuckstodes around easily in whatever book.
>Eldar Corsair :
The Unicorn of the FLGS. Some say they do not even exists.
>Orks :
Genuine best friend material, you are fun and creative.
You're the biggest Nob in bed and are succesfull with woman.
Your high paying job is tiresome, but you are dedicated to the hobby, and pretty much everything you love in life. Good father and good teacher the kids love you, you are the pillar of the FLGS.

ELDARFAGS BTFO EDITION

>Necrons:
You're the only one out-Cheetosing the chaos player.
BeerGut and born in best years of the western civilization, some of your models are older than half the FLGS.
You do not like to paint and play to win.
Even if you have the easiest paintjob in the history of GW, you still asked for helped / for someone else to help you paint your army.
>Tyranid :
You're the girl of the FLGS, or a true Napoleonic level Commander. Why didn't you paint all those gaunt tho?
>T'au :
Weaboo.
>T'au Suits / DKOK / Catachans / Legio Titanicus :
True White Patrician with exellent taste, wealthy, middle aged but you also let your genius level son stomp on other Gue'la.
Your aristocratic background taught you to never waste your time and your're only looking at 10/10kino.
You delicate and defined 8pack is only equalled by your art skills and perfect look.
Wagner and Vivaldi are your best go to music when painting and you enjoy playing some Steve Vai after a long day of work.
You are the pinnacle of humanity as imagimed by White people. Your genes are vital for Earth, you are made from the samw material that makes the leaders of yesterday, today and tomorrow.
Best bro with ork guy and IG guy.

Yeah, I bought the book because I love their models but FW seemed to have just dicked them over completely. Their whole schtick has always been "worse base than Guard, but MUCH more customization." Now it's like the removed the customizability so they're left with just the trash.

No chance of that happening.

>Tau and Orks
A weeb can't be best friend material.

I have no idea who is replaying to what.

What a terrible image.

Can't tell if there is anything aside from 'lol he plays Eldar' going on.

>Orks
mostly correct except im single and I have a 14/hr job starting at 1-2am and ending anywhere from 12pm-3pm

remind me again, why do we hate dark eldar?

>meanwhile irl renegade armies looks like this

Remember guys - don't reply on cheetahfag pics and don't reply to his samefagging posts. Just report and move on

...Are you a space faggot?

Let's say you have 3 Storm Bolter (2 points each) and 3 Flamers (9 points each)

Is it really worth it the 9 points for 8" range and 3D6 auto hits?

Eh not really accurate, seeing as Daemons players were for the longest time tourney going waacfags and most renagade players are modelers obsessed with realism who together with Death Korps players should probably just be playing historicals.

top kek

You could use Cadians without making them look stupid. Also Cultists and the actual FW models.

More like.

2nd, 3rd, 4th edition they were running off an ancient ass codex, everyone thought they were going to get squatted, and GW ruled all factions were allowed just go off their most recent codex

they were broke for anyone that knew how to cheese their dumb asses

read: they're ancient WAAC faggots

I buy all my forge world renegade bits from the chinaman. I like to convert them with cultists and random legs from all sorts of GW ranges (zombies, empire, catachan, some cadian etc).

yeah, but just pointing what people do IRL people. Those who actually play the game instead of masterpainting 10 renegade for a whole month then selling it on ebay.

Are you gonna post this in every thread fägget?

>Flesh Eaters models
Someone has good taste

Is this a know pasta ?

>2nd
Dark Eldar didn't even exist until 3rd.

Of course he will. Why do you think it's posted just before cheetahfag le aeldari maymay shitposts?

>you do not like to paint/asked for help to paint your army.

Which chinaman do you use?

>le ebin guardcuck shitposting
>based

play in traffic

we don't?

Jesus, Monolith is so fuckin ugly model. It literally looks like a 1$ toy. It's about lack of details and this huge-ass gem I think

Are you still that ass blasted about being wrong?

persistent faggots.

Just laugh at the xeno loving scum. The biggest threat to this thread is autismo turbo finns. Anywho has anyone has a open game where they have a decent army defending something against waves of misc. Stuff? Ive been buying 40k boardgame games and have lots of different models.

And it has the potential to be such a badass model too, maybe it will get an update with the new dex. It's old as dirt.

For Ork shooting I am trying to figure whether to use dakkajets, lobbas, trakks/wagons, or grot tanks. They all have similar damage to points outputs, but I don't know which is sturdiest/most flexible.

grot tank becaise cute

Kannon grots work. Killa kans with rokkits can output a decent about of damage.

Most of the time you either want specialized grots or mass ork. Course you could just park Flash Gitz somewhere.

...my sides

>removing demagogue devotions
Why would they do this?

I'm back! Just finished damage calculations for Imperial Guard:

I will try to do the cost-calculations in the next day or two. Daemons are next on the to-do list, though I also want to re-do the Tau sheet sometime soon, given how lackluster it now is in relation to the other sheets. I'm also considering adding horizontal lines to the sheets to improve readability.

As always, if you spot any errors, please do let me know and I'll make corrections!

I'm going to finish entering data for all of the factions just in time for Codexes to start dropping, aren't I?

I literally cry when I think about my poor loota boyz who used to park vehind an aegis and dakka down enemy vehicles.

People are painting it too clean imo. The more details and extra bits are put on it the better it looks

are tartaros terminators the same between the box and the prospero set?

Im feeling like they are the better all around terminators where as regular terminators are better against hordes

Game on right now, who's going to win out in the end?

>lazy people is the reason we have over designed models.

Flat surfaces all day every day!

the one true patrician

What's wrong with R&H aside from losing devotions?

__T'au__

that is a particularly shit btfo. Its like two or three people. Not nearly enough blue arrows to show a true btfo. Typical rage really. Move along. Move along.

DE really had their heyday in early 5th, before Guard and SW got updated codexes, because they got some really dirt-cheap AT for everything. 5 Wyches could take 2 Blasters, and the Disintegrator was either a S4 AP 3 Heavy Bolter or a Plasma Cannon blast that didn't get hot. 5e made Multiblast weapons like the Grotzooka dangerous due to torrent of fire, and a Ravager with 3 Disintegrators could just delete units.

Is the Vendetta the best antitank available to scion/IG ?¿

Speaking of renegades, does anyone remember what these fuckers were made out out of?

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOUR

I'm sure there will be BT rules in the upcoming CodexSM. Think this means BT won't be getting a solo dex again?

Nice contribution you got there!

The doc only lets me see this

wat do

WHFB empire head

Also all of their psyker powers are garbage. "Hey you get to reroll wounds, you just take mortal wounds!" No. STUPID. DUMB. WHY? Other armies get this shit for free.

>demagogue
I'm sorry, I don't recognize that name in the book BECAUSE THEY REMOVED IT.

Shit stats, overpriced costs for what you DO get, awful powers (as stated above), etc.

Can I ask what you're using to view it? Are you on mobile? And if so, are you using the Google Sheets app?

Metal cadians............

Stream confirmed 8 chapters are in the codex.
Ultramarines
Imperial fists
Salamanders
Raven guard
White scars
Iron Hands
Black templars
Crimson fists
?

Metal Cadians from the 90's, and the beardy head is from the old Empire Knights set

On safari, just clicking the link

Cyclops Demo Vehicle.

>raging autism

What's up with Custodes? Didn't they say in the stream that Custodes will be able to take Custodian Guard as HQ or troops? Does that mean that they'll be in the SM Codex?

Correct. BT will never be a solo Codex again.

BLOOD RAVENS

or a new chapter made entirely of Primaris.

or PRIMARIS BLOOD RAVENS.

Lootas are still good. Especially when you use CP to reroll their die to see if you can get more shots out of them.

Ravenwing one can hope, right?

>marine colour
>marine colour
>marine colour
>marine colour

Boring as hell. At least the shit is contained in a single book as it should be.

>BLOOD RAVENS
Weird way of spelling shit.

Isn't that plastic head from the old Empire Militia? That was previously the Mordheim generic humans?

What is the question mark for?

Oh yeah of course, the beard guy was throwing me off, thanks.

>Literally shilling for OC Donut Steal NPC Chapters
The faggotry of this post is off the scale.

Old metal Cadians, which I just pick up a squad of still shrink wrapped from a store.

Probably the Guard. They have twice as many units and tanks on the field. The Land Raider might be hard, but enough fire power will make it explode.

>What's up with Custodes? Didn't they say in the stream that Custodes will be able to take Custodian Guard as HQ or troops? Does that mean that they'll be in the SM Codex?
My bet is codexes are ready and GW mistakenly showed the codex version of the datasheet on stream and disclosed wrong information. The day after, the streamers were all like "No we totally didn't say that" when someone in chat asked about custodes hq

It's because i'm just guessing. But yeah, now that i notice it seems like a ninth unguessed spot. Sorry for the confusion

Based on the aspect ratio, I assume that you're on Mobile? I'd highly recommend trying the official Google Sheets app if this is the case. Safari is trying to cram all of the tab info onto the screen, thus crowding out the sheet itself.

>Does that mean that they'll be in the SM Codex?
No. They won't be in it, guaranteed.

I hope Guard win. I love them.

Whoops. Blood Ravens.

Why would the Space Marine codex have rules for Ravenwing you ignorant slut?

Thats a lot of forgeworld...
Krieg are hot

I can see the sheet if I scroll, but I can't see the links for CSM or things that aren't on the screenshot I posted.

Come on Anons, show me your models right now

>that vein

Needs more Bullgryn.

40 years later
>vascular fat deposits

Read.

Shitt pic of my shitty Guard. Probably going to have to strip a ton.

needs another couple layers.

GW harnesses its meme magic to make a horror movie with a unit of 1-10 infantry from an army as the big bad scary things, what are they?

That's some pretty severe frostbite on that guards face

mandrakes