Primaris Marines are superior to normal Mari-

>Primaris Marines are superior to normal Mari-

Do you have a point you're trying to make ?

>John, look there, that demon is about to cap our brother
>Who cares Mike, that is a marinlet
>Certainly. When will they learn?

One would think Templars would despise Nustartes

Felix is constantly on the verge of falling to Chaos in Dark Imperium, and Guilliman made him a Tetrarch.

Primaris Marines are heresy against the God-Emperor!
>Being a numarine causes EXTRA suicidal RAGE! for Black Templars

>I swear to the God-Emperor Karl put on your fucking helmet when you play slap ass with a daemon

What are you talking about?

On one hand, I agree with that, but on the other, it seems to me the Templars would never turn away a loyal Astartes brother who wants to purge the Xenos, the Heretic and the Witch.

>despising a gift from the literal son of God.
Heretic pls.

And many are veterans from the Horus Heresy.

Pretty sure every marine in this picture is a chad. Swordguy has the same (or similar) backpack, gorget, and kneegorgets.

Wut?

At most they were born during that time you silly. They never fought before the Ultima Founding.
Goddamn people read before you talk.

A misunderstanding.

The Primarines were created immediately after the end of the heresy, and were just frozen

Chadmarines are vets from the Rangdan xenocide, they know one or two things about crazy fighting.
They also come from all chapters including traitor legions and the two missing legions.

>fanatical sons of dorn sucking girlyman's dick
we need more hammers of dorn

Pft. With primarines, you can now make whole chapters from Traitor Legion geneseed. Reiver Night Lord chapter here I come!

>Same armor as chad marines
>He thinks is a normal marine
Kek

Dorn will return soon and set them straight.

That damn pauldron reaches below his elbow..
If his arm hung limp on his side that pauldron would reach his leg.

So why exactly have people clung to the "manlets BTFO" meme? The new marines don't even look that good, and all I hear about them is that they're only better than normal marines in one on one and that they can't keep up against numbers.

Test

>The new marines don't even look that good

t. height-blasted Adeptus Retardes marinelet

Everything you just said is wrong.

>armlet

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make here. All the marines in that art are Primaris.

Although I ain't fond of the lore, I have to disagree with you on the models. They look fucking good. Well detailed, with less batshit stupid proportions. Plus dem helmets. Pic unrelated but kinda related.

You can't shoot into melee.

Is this tidbit explored AT ALL in the recent novel that features them, or was it a fact we only learned in the rulebook released later, and we managed to go through AN ENTIRE FUCKING BOOK without mentioning that, oh yeah, these guys are all almost as old as Rowboat?

>Is this tidbit explored AT ALL in the recent novel that features them

Yes? It's the backstory of every single Primaris character in the novel.

Good to know.
I didn't hear people bringing the fact up when they were bringing up stuff from the novel - I only heard it after the rulebook came out, so I thought it might not have been in Dark Imperium at all.
'Rookies who are technically older than everyone else in the room' is way better then chad/manlet jokes.

They weren't even real legionnaires, they were en route to enlist in the legions when Cawl turned them into Primaris, then immediately froze them.

Well, yeah, that's what makes it funny - even though they're both ancient, and upgraded, they're still rookies. They signed up to fight the big war of the epoch, and are instead fighting the big war of another epoch!

>The new marines don't even look that good

Sure dude, whatever you say.

>new marines don't look good

Come on man stop lying to yourself, old marines look like ass in comparison

I like that helmet a lot more than I like the Mark X helmet. Its the down-turned ear things. They look like a sad dog.

Why can't GW's marine art style ever be consistent?

>Zhyr

Christ, now manlet mrines have their own special pronouns in order to feel special

Because different artists draw in different styles you fucking autistic mongoloid. Stop something out over minor details and just enjoy the art like a normal human bean

When your art depicting them ranges from "super tall lanky basketball star with cups for pauldrons" to "stocky 8ft dwarf looking mother fucker with pauldrons so big they can barely bend their tiny t-rex arms forward" there is a problem.

And they even have caseless ammunition.

Well then, let's see your drawings of space marines!
Clearly, if you have a complaint about 'proportions', you can show us the proper way to do it, yes?

Ah yes, the "you can't give out constructive criticism unless you can do it better!" fallacy

>Why can't GW's marine art style ever be consistent?
I fail to see how anyone could call that constructive criticism.

That's a valid complaint.

they look really good (except the retarded flying dudes) but they don't look like 40k at all. I got into 40k just now and I won't even consider buying primaries.

I'm sure a big problem that people have toward the Primaris Marine look is that it's too clean, but something like this with scratched up armor definitely does not look out of place in 40k. Once artists start drawing them all battle scarred and religioned up it'll be good.

Too bad Primaris Marines are overpriced worthless trash on the tabletop.

Why hello fellow power armored warriors of humanity. I'm glad you've updated to acceptable standards.

You realize that's a primaris marine, right? Look at the chestplate you fucking monkey.