Could Conor McGregor survive in your setting?

Could Conor McGregor survive in your setting?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheNotoriousMMA/status/880568103427428352/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=tbBcxOcoZ_4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop posting about this fucker, you shitler.

>Mommy Issues McSmallPenis

Who watches MMA?

>posts on Veeky Forums
>meanwhile McGregor is an international superstar

In all honesty, do you possess even a single thing that McGregor could conceivably be jealous of?

>He is 5'9'

checkand mate little manlet

Regular humans went extinct long ago in my setting and were replaced so no.

To give you a clue the "humans" I'm talking about can dent granite with their bare fists and run down cars.

Almost certainly as a PC. It's hard for me to commit to killing one off.

I dont have an ass ugly tat on my chest

Wow... an interesting setting...

This would be a good setting if the humans themselves were made of granite and were centcars, yes like centaurs except half of their bodies were cars explaining how they would "run" down regular cars.

I never knew I wanted something so badly.

So what's the deal here, are you secretly 5'7 or under and trying to do some weird self delusion thing, or are you a lanklet or fat with literally nothing going for you?

twitter.com/TheNotoriousMMA/status/880568103427428352/video/1

>mfw manlets never change

You munchkins always say the same thing, the height is getting to your head man. Too bad your genetics came up short!

Conor is definitely going to lose the Mayweather fight after watching that video.

What does he have a month left to train?

>All villagers to have a match with Floyd Mayweather as a coming-of-age ritual

He gets fucking killed.

>it's a no-rules fight

Good luck nigger.

>implying

Mayweather would one shot Mcgregor without gloves, Mayweather is faster, more precise, and has better fight smarts than that short manlet leprechaun Mcdonalds.

I'm 6'5", kid. You don't have to be short to see how obvious it is that you're typing this with tears running down your face.

I don't know anyone outside of people on Veeky Forums that would be consider 5'9 to be that bad.

>GM: Okay Con-
>CMG: I AM TABLETOP GAMING, YEH? I RUN THIS SHIT.
>GM: Conor, it's your tur-
>CMG: LAST TOORN WAS MY TOORN. THIS TOORN IS MY TOORN. EVERY TOORN IS MY FOOKIN' TOORN, YEH?
>GM: The colossus looms over you, ready to attack. However, remember your party members have fled up the cliff and dropped down a length of ro-
>CMG: WHEN HIS HEAD CLATTERS OFF THE CANVAS, DEY WILL KNOW IT'S NOT ALL TALK. ALL-OUT ATTACK, EIRE! (rolls)
>GM: Hm, the colossus doesn't appear visibly hurt. He attacks back, hits, damages for... (rolls) Shit, 38.
>CMG: 38? Ehrm...that puts me in crits.
>GM: I'd like to remind you-
>CMG: The boy got very lucky.
>GM: -that the rope is still there.
>CMG: I was inefficient with my action economy.
>GM: Your turn.
>CMG: We'll do it again.
>GM: No you're not, you can't damage him and next turn he'll turn you to pas-
>CMG: I'VE DECIDE TO RETIRE YOUNG. THANKS FOR THE XP. CATCH YA'S LATER.
>GM: Alright, alright, it's your funeral goof.
>CMG: EIRE! (rolls)
>GM: ...Holy shit.
>Other players: ...Holy shit.
>CMG: DOUBT ME NOW.

Seems like a good time. Would game with, tbqhwyf

>i'm 6'5", kid. You don't have to be short to see how obvious it is that you're typing this with tears running down your face.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Holy Shit you right I have tears running down my face from laughter! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Fuckin' shit you leprechaun sprout eatin' lollipop guild jokers are some salty ass mofos about your height HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You can't make this shut up lol HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

rlly bro...

youtube.com/watch?v=tbBcxOcoZ_4

NO HE FOOKIN WUDUN!

Well, it depends on the setting, plus Conor seems to have PC level luck when it comes to certain things, let's see here.

>RDA getting fucked by his weight cut before the Alvarez fight
>Nate missing his ABSOLUTELY VITAL cornerman on the rematch
>Fought Beer and Fishing Mendes rather than Full Camp Mendes
>Never had to fight Frankie
>Miraculously got the title shot over Khabib

On second thought, I take my statement back, this guy is a fucking PC with all of the abilities that give you really good luck. That's why he also seems to just knock people out all the time.

Fucking brilliant.

He's not even MMA-cool.

Manlet McGregor is a lightweight cuck, he is a flair of the moment. Just like Ronda Rousey.

Senpai. Heavyweight in the Post-Pride and Post-USADA era is fucked. Those guys need their steroids. Lightweight is pretty much one of the best divisions at this point. Especially with how the previous lightweight stand in of Welterweight also being fucked by a crybaby champ.

Middleweight and Light heavyweight are better, though.

He's a PC being played by a guy who - on any given game night - could be either That Guy or the best player you could hope for to get everyone else at the table hyped up.

So has the potato beat the negro or what?

It depends on if the system has grappling rules or not.

Heavyweight just seems bad because there are a lot of very visible fighters who got absolutely JUST'd in recent years (JDS, Arlovski, Browne). At least it's got young prospects, unlike Light Heavyweight.

MIKE

TYSON!!!

>Browne
I will say it every time that bum is named. Travis Browne was never my friend.

Really, though. Heavyweight will never ever have hilariously stacked fighters like the old era. We'll never see them move like they're 80 pounds lighter or throw head kicks on a regular basis.

thython*