How low will it go? Is crypto dying?

How low will it go? Is crypto dying?

SELL

...to me

Not even kidding sell your fucking bags! You will regret not selling.

Basically this. On Tuesday when futures trading opens it's going to be a fucking slaughterhouse unless some magical market force pushes it back up to 14,500 by then.

Where you think it will end up

all the way to 2k ?

It's hard to say. There's a shitload of buy orders pending at 12,000... So the high 12s and low 13s are probably about where we're looking at for today.

I do agree on this one.

It's probably dropping back to 11.5k. Holidays aren't over and normies need cash for parties and presents.

Expect 20k again in early February

unironically 1000

95% from the top

>its another normies dont know what the christmas crash is episode

maybe not as low as 2k, but below 2.2k for sure.

>He thinks anyone with any significant amount of wealth leaves investments during christmas

You're right, this shit is crashing down to $400. SELL NOW, THE BUBBLE HAS BURST!

There's a giant greenwall at 11111.0USD
So it's not crashing below that point any time soon. Although there's nothing stopping those people from cancelling those orders.

>up 100% in December alone
>CRYPTO IS DYIIINNGGG.

BRO THIS IS GOING TO -4000 SELL NOW SELL SELL SELL SELL CRYPTO IS FINISHED IT WAS A GIANT PONZI SCHEME!

No wall will stop this

Sell now

You have been warned

tfw can finally short this without worry.

The Bitcoin futures grace period is over, here comes the 50% collapse.

The volume of the 11111 greenwall is like 3500 coins. The Futures for january delivery is only 2300. I'm still calling a crash. I'm just saying. There will probably be another bull trap in the low 11,000s.

DYOR but according to my analysis we have strong support at the low from 10th/11th December. If it crashes that (closes couple candles below for confirmation) next stop is 8500-7500 USD range. If it crashes that well...

How many coins will BTC take down with it?

see jew zone

Hopefully to $1k so I can buy the dip

Probably all of them. Crypto was supposed to shield money from the usual bullshit (including massive market manipulation). And look what happened. Blockchain is died.

>How low will it go? Is crypto dying?
8-9k stop being a knob.

>Is crypto dying?

No.

>is bitcoin dying?

Yes

Bitcoin hit 10k LESS THAN A MONTH AGO

Chill the FUCK out. Go outside. Drink a beer. Enjoy the holidays.

Testing 10.8 again tonite. Breaking through.

who knows. but this is why they wanted to open futures on it in the first place. short it down to an actually decent buyback for all the big money crooks who have been getting jealous of all you NEETs massive, undeserved, and unchecked gains.

first, the big bank types pumped it BIGLY back in march or whenever that was. then they hyped the shit out of it, and got all the normies to put in their life savings, then made THEM pump it to new highs. then they open futures and start hacking away at it. eventually an actual downtrend starts, all the normies who bought in two weeks ago that have room temperature IQ start panic selling. it tumbles over a long weekend. then tuesday, futures opens again, and it gets shorted down into nothing. all the NEETs who have been hodling for years eventually start to panic, as they have yet to actually experience a real serious continuing downtrend. eventually it drops to some absolutely ridiculous low, and then they, themselves put tons of money into it and buy it back. but the difference here is that the money that these bank types are willing to risk dwarfs whatever NEETs had when they were all buying in. it will rise to historic new highs that make last week look miniscule by comparison. all the idiots will get in again too late and then the cycle will begin again.

they will do this as many times as possible until either all faith in crypto as a market is shattered, or the currency itself is broken. you didnt really think that they were going to just let all of you get away with your money, did you? they want it gone, but first they have to suck every single last drop of wealth that is contained in it

Roger Vers scamcash did this

monero
i know you can do it cutie
cmon

This. Expected to be lucky if it hit $10K by EoY.

This normie enthusiasm disrupted its natural rise.

Just make sure you’re invested in the best alts as well

Homeboy how are you supposed to keep up with the market when you want to go out and party? Of fucking course you cash out at Christmas. They do the same thing around lunchtime in the NYSE and in Christmas.

Lol it was just 5k just 53 days ago.

The recent price explosion is insane, I feel sorry for every normie who bought above 10k

>unless some magical market force pushes it back up
I see what you did there.

this is what happens when a bubble pops.. its actually a good thing for the currency to go back to being a useable currency in the long run. we honestly should be back at like $1250 to keep with the average... its a long fall and the smart money finds more profitable things to invest in right now.. maybe even look for the next market to bubble up and profit from that, this time you will maybe be a little wiser, sell and not be too greedy.

>LET THE WOJAKS HIT THE FLOOR
>LET THE WOJAKS HIT THE FLOOR

Monero by 10k next year. Fucking watch. I will personally eat my own feces and post it to Veeky Forums if I'm wrong. Screencap this.

Used to daytrade nasdaq the last 4 years before joining this shit. This man speaks the truth

i have been hurting myself watching this negative growth
i hope you're right, user :(
all of my friends have gotten into xvg in the meantime and made actual gains even with small investments while i'm left behind with small gains. i'm too impatient for this yet i can't bear taking my money out off monero, since it's actually being used online. i've seen it.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LET THE WOJAKS HIT THE FLOOR...
LET THE WOJAKS HIT THE.. FLOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Just watch. Monero will be the winner, or I'll be saying otherwise with corn in my teeth.

Volume trader or did you actually write heuristics or actual strats?

>BTC just crashed
>I am expecting a crash
Topkek

Pls crash further, I'm all in tether since 17.5k and am up +71% in satoshi.

>I hate the free market

I want communists to leave.