In crypto for 3 months

>in crypto for 3 months
>haven't made a profit

...what the fuck did you do OP you dumb motherfucker

all you had to do was buy and hold link..
wtf?

i refuse to believe this is true

>no profits from the most bullish market ever seen

sorry bro. you're not going to make

goddamn op.

just rambo into icon now and gtfo for 2 weeks for 300% you brainlet op you

>pseudo-daytrader plays himself

What else is new?

fucking impossible

Literally impossible. Even doge made fucking gains

>in crypto for 1 week
>made about 50 bucks
I'm fine with this I guess

In the same boat, made a tiny profit.
Small bankroll, have to go all in and can't hold multiple coins at once. If you are on the wrong coin at the wrong time it sucks.

I literally all-in’d On litecoin December 1st at $80

Sold at 385

Initial investment: $5500

Made over $25k in 20 some days

Then... I invested half in XRP and half back in LTC (after the ATL, around $185)

Sitting pretty, How the fuck don’t you make money?

Three months into crypto I was down 12 grand. Three years into crypto I was up 100 grand and now a million and a half. Accumulate you dumb faggot.

this was me op, joined in march the biggest bullrun and made no money throughout till December, think of it as a blessing. i think they call them seasoned traders. theyll know better next time

user, last time I saw that pic, it was followed up by the guy getting shot point blank with some high powered rifle (I assume). His skull had ripples go through it from the impact. I don't know why I'm telling you this other than this made me think of it and it's pretty fucking foul.

Smart man. I did the same, but a little later when ltc was 150

When you see green double digits for over a day, sell. Don't buy back in until for see red for over a day.

Don't move move your coins between exchanges frequently. Don't buy small amounts of BTC at a time. The fees eat you. Buy a shitcoin before it hits $2 USD. Don't buy a shitcoin under $0.05 unless there's hype. After you make your purchase, fuck off. Don't hound Veeky Forums and don't check Blockfolio everyday. You'll panic sell.

There are better and smarter ways to go about cryptotrading than the above. That's just how easy it is to make money though.

>tfw put 1500 in bitbay one month ago and now it's 5000
>tfw it will be 10.000 - 20.000 by spring

OP, i got liquidated with my 5k life savings by the omg flashcrash, if someone should want to hang himself its me.

Literally 40$ left in my bank account.

im gonna meet with my dad tomorow, im gifting him some chocolate, that will cheer me up

It's okay, I lost most of everything I made over the summer in just a few stupid trade in October.

Since then I have made all my money back and then some buy trading like a whale does on small exchanges. And have been only accumulating ETH which has also quintupled since I got it.

Why did you sell?

I DIDNT SELL I GOT LIQUIDATED AHHHHHHH

look, there was a very rainy day when omg had like a 5 minute crash from 6 to 2 dollars or whatever it was

i was on a 2x margin on bitfinex. I got liquidated. Money gone.

Now im crying again.
Fucky ou.

what would of happened if you figuratively all ined

If it makes you feel any better, I had $500 in Dec.21 and now have $350.

Sorry, margin trading is rich for my blood. And I'm suddenly aware I have no appropriate reaction gifs to cheer someone up.

Same, OP. Got utterly crushed when I first started and panic sold some alt coins. Made some really bad other trades as well. If I had just held only BTC I'd be 3x up right now even at this dropped price. Fuck my life.