Michael Novogratz Shelves Crypto Hedge Fund Plans

Bitcoin Big-Dog putting his plan for Crypto Hedge Fund on hold admitting we are in a bubble.

I know that you are tired of listening on "Bubble Talk" but you this guy, Michael Novogratz, has been in the game for a long time. You got to give this some thought.

youtube.com/watch?v=oUt81FIPYh8

Good, get rid of all the weak hands

If he's so big why is he bald?

Rumour is he bought the top. Novogratz is a fucking moron, do you people realise he was kicked out of Fortress for being a complete degenerate?

>weak hands
I have been holding on BTC since 2011, user. My hands definitely aren't weak. I also don't want greed to overtake reality as well.

>Didn't like market condition >< doesn't mean less bullish
that's a meme right there :'D

He has been saying it's a bubble since 2014. That's the only reason he bought in. Read or watch literally any interview with him. He probably dumped at 19k

His official position is that it's bubbly short-term, but he's still bullish long-term, believing that Bitcoin will become as valuable as gold, i.e. trillions of USD market cap.

He also said loaded his bags up as much as humanly possible when Ether was just distributed.

He needs someone to dump onto. You really think he is going to let people dump before him? It's a pyramid lol

>2014
That's when he piled his money on ETH. He has held BTC prior to then.

He specifically said he was delaying because he thinks btc will go ~8k and then rebound.

Also, he's a me-too moron.

>0.58 BTC for LSD
My heart hurts

Then sell, you are clearly right, this is clearly the end and not just a healthy correction to being overbought in the past month. No, the technology is finished, cryptos have no application

If it wasn't for the FBI shutting down SR, I probably would have died from OD today (LSD and heroid was my thing), but instead, I have $BTC just sitting on Coinbase at the moment.

He's balls deep in chain link I know that much.

Sounds like some Jamie Dimon kind of FUD. Don't trust this Goldman Sachs Benadict Arnold.

>the technology is finished, cryptos have no application
I wouldn't say that. I have huge faith in Blockchain. Not as much in $BTC itself.

He admitted selling Bitcoin at $10k, so he just wants the market to correct so he can buy back in.

never trust someone without hairs.

Fake Hair works for you?