high reward
zero risk

IOTA and TRON.

Lot of black girls here recently

nice outfit lady

If you want high risk high reward you need to look into ICO's

ENJ
Honestly never seen this coin in red

Soma (SCT) is very high risk, but potentially very high reward. Got off their ICO pretty recently and has a tiny market... but seems like a normie-friendly project.

If you were smart, you would go all in on Tron. Market analysis shows that it's about to go x20 to x30 in the next hour or two. Don't listen to the FUD. Buy now or post pink wojacks later

>that reverse image search

t-that's some pretty good AI there, google...

TRON has too high of a market cap already...

Interesting one!

dna. easy x10

You guys are alright... ITNS.

DGB is a safe bet
support.okex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003598811-OKEx-Launches-XEM-DGB

Xdn

SHIFT. Might look expensive already but its market cap is tiny and they're about to launch their own site on their own decentralized hosting platform.

Not that great of an idea, it's at ATH...

I have never met a black girl that isn't a hood rat. No matter where they came from. Loud annoying and retarded, every single one of them.

CLEARPOLL

>TRON has too high of a market cap already...
>falling for the market cap meme
how new are you?

want low risk high reward

SC

You must be retarded. Market cap is how you compare coins. If it's already too high it has limited growth opportunities. And the fact that the global crypto market cap is increasing does not mean shit, because on average it's increasing for all coins. So I'm interested in low market cap coins NOW.

there's a gif of a very hot black girl dancing in an anime costume. if you're into well-mannered black girls, look into "black girl anime costume" and keep searching. go to anime conventions to meet them.

i'm guessing only 1 out of 10mil black girls will actually be the "cute anime-loving feminine" type. the rest are, in fact, disgusting hoodrats, loud cunts, etc.

MISTER U SATOSHI!!!

0x is about to go up if you want guaranteed money.

Unironically link
If the devs finish the project and it gets adopted we will see $100 very easily

BCN

PRL

discord.gg/45pEksF
Pump and dump group