Paizo Games General /pgg/ (also /pfg/)

Paizo Games General /pgg/ (also /pfg/)

When was the last time your character did something really stupid out of love and/or lust? What happened?

/pfg/ Link Repository (Pathfinder): pastebin.com/JLu5xXML
/sfg/ Link Repository (Starfinder): pastebin.com/3GfJKi0y
Current Playtests: pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

paizo.com/paizo/blog/v5748dyo5ljyq?Class-Preview-The-Solarian
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm reminded of an old character I had. A half-dragon warblade back in 3.5; I'd managed to get some absolutely incredible stat rolls. I rolled three eighteens, two twelves... and a four.

The four, obviously, went into wisdom.

With 20 in intelligence, 26 in strength, and 20 in constitution, he was the world's greatest swordsman after a while, but we never once got around to actually upgrading his wisdom score, so he remained a ditz throughout the campaign. His absolutely abysmal will saving through led him to make a lot of stupid decisions, including at one point burning a wish on getting his girlfriend's boobs to be bigger.

One character of mine went out of his way to AVOID love/lust crap, instead viewing things from a purely academic manner. This caused a lot of chaos in the hands of the GM, who tried to go out of his way to turn my poor wizard into a harem anime protagonist. The benny hills theme song was played. A lot.

>Look through human racial traits
>Half of those that remove bonus feat are actually feats you can get with bonus feat
What's the purpose of creating such traits then???

that actually sounds fun

Paizo sucks. Is Starfinder sufficient divorced from Fagfinder that it's usable?

Did Starfinder get switched to a completely new dev team and company in the past month? Then probably not.

Fromt he looks of things it's not divorced from it. On the other hand, it looks like they're going out of their way to fix the problems with the original system, so realistically it could go either way.

Impossible to tell until we have a full ruleset to pick apart, but signs point to no.

>Race that looks weird has Alter Self and is explained that is to be used to pass for human or something more normal
>1 min per level
Why have it? why not give it +10 to disguise or something like that, alter self with such short time is bound to be used not to pass for human but to either get +2 to str or dex in combat or to copy a certain char

Because RAW, temporary disguise magic keeps providing the +10 to the disguise check even after the spell itself wears off.

where's it say that?

All the alter self and disguise self give +10 to disguise while active. They don't need to add that clause.

I'm thinking you're retarded. When the spell ends, the disguise you created with it stops existing. If you use your interpretation, every time you create a mundane disguise using the disguise skill, the disguise never goes away either.

Disguise skill description says you get +10 from magic that alters form.
You roll the disguise check when you make the disguise.

Hence, you keep getting the +10 even after the magic wears off, since you already made the roll.

>I'm thinking you're retarded. When the spell ends, the disguise you created with it stops existing. If you use your interpretation, every time you create a mundane disguise using the disguise skill, the disguise never goes away either.
The Disguise skill allows you to use the magic as part of making the disguise instead of just saying "fukkit magic does all the work".

Me and my friends like to roleplay rapists and so our weekly game has turned into "introduce female Npc and in a new locale or wilderness and take turns raping her". Lots of times the gm even makes his own character to rape her with and we all jerk off while we play. Critical hits are awarded with "rape points" that we can spend to do supernatural acts our characters normally wouldn't be able to do.

This copypasta is already stale.

Theme and narrative, framing for the feat, a potential rationale, and examples of use. Wastes a feat, though, which is gay.

this pasta is boring

Hey look, Solarians.

White human male, and not even a bad guy.

How about that.

paizo.com/paizo/blog/v5748dyo5ljyq?Class-Preview-The-Solarian

>add
I didn't day add, I said instead of alterself give them a permanent +10 to disguise, alterself wont make you pass for human more than 10 minutes per day

>actually replying to yourself constantly to keep your shitpost from dropping off the board

>not playing an emotionally broken gay wizard

I've never played Pathfinder before, but in an upcoming game, I'm playing a half-orc skald, a former pirate who majors in bellydancing (DM says dancing is a class skill regardless of rules) who wants to harness the fury of the sea and storm to take revenge on a traitorous drow. How do I become the skaldiest skald that I can be?

step one is to stay away from the snake's elf gf so she doesn't shoot you