TRX BUY FUCKING SIGNAL

TRX BUY FUCKING SIGNAL

WTF IM ALL IN NOW JUST BOUGHT 5 MILLION

How much did you pay for the five mil in usd I still don't get it.

Just kidding, I only have 20k.

In Binance the price in usd is shown at the top

...and it's going straight to 0. Have fun you mongs.

lmao

>ignoring the obvious bullish signals
ok lol

Fucking laughed to this picture all day. Hopefully no one believe these ultimate meme lines lol

this shit is manipulated to shit you fucking retard
>muh TA
just have a look at the friggin order book, group by 5 decimals. 619 BTC want to sell, 321 BTC want to buy. Fuck you're retarded.
hey I drew that shit yesterday before going to bed. Holds pretty well so far, doesn't it?

update: 921 BTC want to dump, 322 wanna buy

jesus christ im saving this to post in every TRX thread from now on. So fucking sick of seeing this piece of shit everywhere

oh wow real in depth analysis user
order book jp morgan

this will going to $1 in the next two months. buy now, take a loan out on your home to buy you can be rich

yeah, gook shills are even more annoying than pajeets. At least the latter are somewhat funny if you read their shit in poo in loo voice. Always cracks me up, sir.

yeah, have fun going to the moon with this piece of shit coin of a fucking gook scam

FUCKING GOOK SHILLS GET OF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

oh wow the price immediately reversed its trend fucking crazy right?

>oh look the dip
>buy buy buy
meanwhile shit's bleeding to 0.
>no, no, no, now this dip
>buy, buy, buy
yeah, that was the dip. Or...was it? Get fucked.

haha same sellers set up a fake buy walls around 250 sat to avoid free fall. trap noobs to buy their bags. this shit 3 bill mcap, what a insane shit

i see this bullshit every fucking day, trx is a pnd scam dont buy it

we are literally mooning right now, don't miss out on this one

HOW DO I SELL IN THE SWINGS, HOW DO I KNOW WHEN IT WILL DIP/ RAISE. I WANNA HODL BUT ALSO WANNA SWING TRADE SO I CAN REBUY AND HODL MORE

>some more idiots bought a few scamcoins believing this was the dip, gained like 10 satoshi
>mooooniiiing
...and it's continuing its underlying trend of converging towards 0. GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU UGLY GOOK. REEEEEEEEEEEE

did you buy at 350 and sell at 250 user?

stay poor retard, not my problem

>buying obvious scam coin
just
>not even trying
fucking shills GET OF MY COMFY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

scam coin or not its made me fucking bank and it will continue to do so, pleb

they should rename tron to niggercoin#2
only niggers hold this coin

You bought high and sold low didnt you

People said exactly the same to me about XVG weeks ago about muh sell walls, so I fell for the FUD and didn’t buy. Fuck you you fucking niggers