Dis pal a mine is a supah rare monstha!

>Dis pal a mine is a supah rare monstha!
>Time for ya ta hit da bricks!

>young donald trump

Why did they give him a Brooklyn accent if he lives in Japan?

I fucking love yugioh

What you mean?

Trump is from Queens, not Brooklyn

Heh..., nice Joey, but I'll play this card, which allows me to pick up and look at the top 2 cards of my deck. Then, I'll add them to my hand. I do not have to show you these cards and my deck is not shuffled. I then place this card (not the 2 cards I drew, but rather the original card I played) in the graveyard. These cards I picked up from the top of my deck and added to my hand can be used this turn, as if they were in my hand all along.

Some would consider this, drawing 2 cards..

>not drawing 3

duel links is easily the best mobile game in recent memory

CANT READ MY, CANT READ MY, NO THEY CANT READ MY BROOKLYN RAGE

*blocks your path*

So are toon decks good now?

NyaAah

>he doesn't have ygopro on his phone

Not really but they can sneak out a really sacky win every now and then.

Why was Red Eyes so much worse than Blue Eyes?

Even Summoned Skull was better.

Are there any more cameo-cards like this?

>Joey Thread

Great taste OP.

"good" doesn't really mean much.

even online people play whatever the fuck they want.

it's about having f u n

Tons.

>got the Joey structure deck because I liked how the Red-Eyes Dragon looked like
>got beat by everyone with the Kaiba and Yugi deck

Thankfully he recently got a lot of support.

They should retrain this into a monster that makes Pot of greed playable at all

>Joey
>Not weevil
Fuck off

i remember that there was this card that made the other player constantly draw from his deck wich would be the shittiest card in the world except the player loses when he doesnt have any more cards
and it was used in the anime but it was also part of the game
man what a fucking cool card but then the other player has exodia and you just fucked yourself

>face up
>attack
>100
How to lose 101.

Anyhow, what's the hottest online Yugi game as of now? I don't like nor understand the new stuff so I'd prefer something like Joey The Passion etc.

YOU'RE A THIRD RATE DUELIST WITH A FOURTH RATE DECK

literally duel links.

>there are fags in this thread RIGHT NOW that unironically prefer weevil over "EYY YOOGEY"

I kys you my friend

They are the meta in duel links.

He has fusions and Blue eyes didnt at the time.

What's good about it?

>duel links
Isn't it limited to 3 monster/spell slots?

Fuck you. Weevil is the only guy who beat exodia

No XYZ, no synchros. Earn basically everything by playing NPCs if you want. Not having a billion cards in it so you can learn them all easily. You don't have to worry about super broken cards existing because the real card game tests everything for us.

Yeah and I thought it was dumb at first but now I like it. Characters also have special effects based on their personally from the show just for them making them special.

They are also very generous with the currency as you can literally farm it.

There are a ton of these little fucks. Search light machines. They actually became good when honest came out but honest was too good.

I see. Thank you

How can other cards even compete?

He loses to Joey in battle city after cheating. This guy is a fucking joke. Everyone cheats vs Joey and mops them up.

Quick, post a card with your fetish.

Why has there never been an anime/manga that actually delves into the world the card game takes place in, and not just cover people who play the game?

me on the right

>cards you forgot existed

This card insta-wins because the person will quit before deciding to read all that shit.

They went into a videogame world Kiba made that was about YGO lore and shit. He even made his brother into a princess.

You have good taste. I can't think of any cards with femdom on it.

I win bitches.

Synchros in Duel Links when? You know it will happen.

KUNAI WIT CHAIN

Joey was a fucking bro. He would fuck your shit up if you talk smack about his friends.

I SUMMON

Like maybe late 2018

At what age should you stop playing yugioh?

They limited special summons from the Extra deck. Still good though.

Maybe next year. We don't have Marik yet and we still have GX to cover. Im sure they wont release the cards that let you summon more than one in a single turn either.

Too bad the drop abilities are such a fucking pain in the ass to farm out. I already ran out of all of my normal gate keys and I don't feel like grinding for more.

And Duel Links is hardly generous when it comes to it's gacha currency compared to most other mobage. If you're just starting out there are tons of staple/semi staple cards you want to have that are scattered throughout multiple different sets and each takes several hundred packs to dig through. Also new sets come out way too often. There is basically no way to play this game on a semi-enjoyable level without paying for packs.

I never understood this card. If someone destroys toon world magic card with a trap or whatever, are you fucked seeing as all your toon cards are useless?

I don't get it? It has 0 stats and can only send shit to the graveyard or help summon more of it?

I'm 25 and only started playing this year

Damn

It really is great. I just wish there was a master duel game equivalent to it.

When you want. I stopped playing the physical game when they limited DAD. Started Duel links when it was released and Im happy about it.

they have an option to auto duel for keys and if the abilities weren't rare we would be getting too many gems from regetting them. Also the things you think are staples are not staples. Things like Sphere kuriboh are great but you can get enemy controllers for free and mini boxes at least let you make a full deck for cheap. I got two of the new phoenix with 500 gems.

Man I wish Noble Knights were better. I really like the art and ideas.

Google the combo and see why they needed to nerf special summoning.

Sending shit to the graveyard is useful in 99% of decks. It's level 4, which is almost always the best level for a monster to be. The extra ones you summon using its effect can be used for xyz summons. The archetype it's a part of has a gimmick where you can xyz summon using just one monster on top of that.

It was a combination of reviaval jam, jam defender and a spell card I can't remember but jam defender has a life point cost iirc.

I remember there was a Yugioh card that looked like a magic card. Anybody know what I might be talking about?

*blocks your road*

It was this. It's banned now, of course.

what the fuck

Hi Veeky Forums what up fuckboys

I don't think they like Yu-Gi-Oh! around these parts.

Dude, Yugi was cheating in the first season too, Yami basically called the card he needed everytime to the top of his deck.

>when you have to go listening captcha because image captcha is in infinite loop
Fucking captchas nowadays

It didn't get deleted. It got moved to the board it technically belongs on.

I mean yugioh really has better video games and that is why yugioh threads are usually more discussed on /v/ but it is still a card game.

>Not using Legacy captcha
LEL OH LEL

Not much pal hows it hangin'

Doesn't Red-eyes get a bunch of evolutions and fusions instead to make it better?

What's the most over the top looking monster?

I remember quiting it more than a decade ago when i was a brat in middle-school because i realized i spent too much money on it.

Now i'm out of loop with all the new shit that's out there and rather waste my time shitposting here.

one of the odd eyes

Will we ever get 3D/VR/AR game?

>rainbowmechagodziladragondildo.jpg

Red eyes has a bunch of directions. I don't even know where they are going with it anymore.

Red-Eyes and blue eyes got similar support at some point but blue-eyes generally is better.

why do mods always move this thread or delete it?

First time I see a mod moving a thread

The effect sounds pretty good but is it useful in the current game?

Card games are not vidya, and while these mostly start about the games they quickly become pure TGC discussion threads.

They usually delete for no reason. Theres plenty of yugioh games.

>is it useful in the current game?
No.

RIP THREAD. I'll wait for a new thread on /v/

Oh I see

get niggd

>How to lose 101.
>not being behind 3 mirror forces
Are you a retard

You activated my trap card, bottomless trap hole

...wait, you summon that thing to your opponent's side of the board? What's the point of that? Removing important pieces of the opponent's field?

Mirror force isn't that great right now but copious amounts of back row is still the best way to go if you aren't playing a meta deck

Basically, it's almost unstoppable removal, you need specific sideboard cards to prevent your opponent from killing an important card by sacrificing it to a kaiju, it's kind of like a target-able edict

Right, so it's what I thought it was. It's an interesting idea and I imagine it gets around most forms of protection.

Yugioh right now is just swarming with cards with crazy protection, this card for example can pitch an aqua monster from he hand or field to negate any removal you use on it

>then you can set it to your field

I'm sorry, I missed everything you said due to being distracted by that amazing card name.

This frog is the spawn of Satan, fuck this frog