Are you ready Veeky Forums

Starting this fall, adults in Texas can openly carry knives with blades longer than 5.5 inches.
In fact, swords, spears, daggers, sabers, bowie knives and machetes are all perfectly fine to tote around.
Texas will join Montana and Oklahoma in the open carry of swords and spears.

BASED
A
S
E
D

Gonna check the other boards to see if anyone is talking about this. Thanks for informing me OP. Gonna buy a german greatsword

> tfw Oklahoman
> tfw can open carry a flamberge without issue

I love my state so fucking much.

>allowing commoners to openly carry weapons
>further usurping rights and privileges of nobility
Degeneracy of the worst sort.

You seem to know your place. Stay out of Texas, it's freemen only here.

Does this mean various armed Martial styles will jump in popularity in these states?

What's the current meta on martial combat? Does Kendo beat Fencing, or is generalized Martial Arts that utilize armaments still considered the best?

What's the status on getting the janky gun cheese banned?

>Gun cheese banned
>In Texas
Meleecucks, everyone

>Montana
>open carry of swords and spears
I wish I knew this before, maybe those LARPers where actually carrying real blades...

I'm almost certain Missouri also has this. Any fixed blade can be carried no matter the length as long as it's openly carried

Why the fuck does Indiana not have this yet and when are we getting it.

Still prohibited on the premises of schools, religious buildings, bars, hospitals, prisons, and I'm sure another couple of places I've forgotten. It's not as nuts as some people make it out to be, but neither necessary nor particularly helpful like its proponents claim.

You say that like some underpaid mall cop is going to actually stop a psycho with a two-handed sword just tearing through a school.

Respect the trips. Don't mess with Texas.

>texas: The "Nothing Personal, Kid" State

It's funny cause it's true

>teleports behind you
>unsheathes open carried katana

It's a real shame America has no blade heritage besides the Bowie

You say that like campus security don't usually pack at WORST a taser. Many around here carry the same issued sidearm as the local PD, and I live in California.

Even taser beats sword, user.

>no blade heritage besides the Bowie
Tomahawks and switchblades come to mind. If you include central america we have those aztec swords too.

No idea what "blade heritage" means, so I'll leave it to you all to figure if it counts or not

>America has no blade heritage
American blade heritage is colt .45 at least that's how we see you in Europe

>Texas: the teleports behind you state
When you're in Texas look behind you cause that's where the rangers gonna be

> what is PCP, crystal meth, and bath salts

God made man, Sam Colt made them equal

How dangerous is it to be American in Europe right now? I imagine with Trump in office sentiments internationally are at an all time low

You'd be wrong about that
Finland has even had people dress up like the KKK to scare refugees away

For what purpose?

I think I saw someone getting really angry and yelling at an american tourist the other day and then getting a moist towelette to put on the american's sunburnt neck, skin cancer is no joke!

No one cares.