Ripple will moon soon. You've been warned

ripple.com/insights/q3-2017-xrp-markets-report/

>additional xRapid partnerships to be announced in Q4
>few days remaining in Q4
>David Schwartz, Ripple's lead cryptographer, announces on Twitter that there will be two major "household name" company partnerships soon
>2+2=4
>partnerships to drive price up soon
>partnerships coming soon
>buy Ripple
>???
>PROFIT. MOON. LAMBOS.

I believe it.

I BELIEVE

Too expensive now
>you said that about bitcoin
Yeah yeah yeah I know I did

i dont

Im going to invest 500$ in xrp for the first time. Is it enough to have decent profits? I’m planning on holding my ripples for at least a year or 2

I do.

I've got 484 xrp ready to rip.
Might not make it to the moon but if it hits 3 dollars I'll be HA-P

h8 2 br8 it to u m8 but, ripple is done mooning 4 now. xlm will be the next ripple-esque moon. please stay tuned :)

priced in

snake fag detected, you guys shilled me a few times on that coin. It never does numbers, just a slow slow gradual climb and fall. Boring shill coin, XRP is the real version

I have never bought bitcoins before

How do I buy ripple, someone please tell me the fastest way to get it

Coinbase tags me with 4% fees for using CC, and will delay 10 days or so for using bank account. GDAX only accepts bank deposits and they'll still delay

Bitstamp has a 2 week delay and Binance doesn't take USD

The only way is to buy BTC from coinbase and exchange it for binance ripple even though I'm going to get tagged for fucking 4%

Is this true?

matey, next year is the year of mass adoption. xrp and xlm will both succeed, however my post was in regards to the NEXT moon mission. Ripple may gain value again, but not as drastic or as fast as XLM. Have you read about XLM? I wouldn't have to walk you through this if you had :^) We should see XLM at $2, or $2.50 within 6mo. Adoption is key. and it's happening.

In this case, whatever you put in would tripple. That would mean a $1.2 trillion market cap btw.

>only way is to buy BTC from coinbase and exchange it for binance ripple

basically yes, there are places you can buy XRP with USD but they are terrible

I've done some reading, not bad tech
I get a little high off day trading though, and usually XLM is too slow for me lol. I have about 1000... will i m-make it?

I bought into XLM once I saw they're partnering with IBM. Can't be a PnD scamcoin if that's the case

I like your style user. I hope your small investment does turn into $2,000 very soon. As for me, I have 2.2ml XLM @ 390 sats. we're on the same team :) i still think ur a fag tho

lots of volume, legit looking sell walls. today good be a good day ya'll!

any cool ripple images? I'm in auto custom paint. If I make enough I want to put the ripple logo on a bike or motorcycle.

Ripple to be listed on coinbase in 2018, bank on it. $10/coin minimum by end of year.

>Can't be a PnD scamcoin if that's the case
I see you're unfamiliar with IBM's offerings in the last decade.

lol 2.2 million!? Uwot
Also i don't know why everyone always trades in BTC, it takes for ever to transfer over to binance. Why not use ETH? So i don't know how much 390 sats equals up to.

>I see you're unfamiliar with IBM's offerings in the last decade.
I sure am

God damn it. How do you have so many? Keep in mind the coin is only meant to be a temporary prototype used by banks until they all decide to start making their own brand based on the blockchain. It's definitely going to get pumped up imo, but at some point they'll dump the whole thing.

$5 maximum, if we're lucky. Still not bad. 5x your investment. I'm in.

Ripple is a long term hold. The centralised nature of the product which is designed to regulate severe price swings in the future combined with an the institutional conservatism of the banking industry ensures this will be a slow and steady burner.

Any buy below $1 is a smart, early buy. Expect returns of 50% - 200% by Q4 2018. Screencap this.

This kid gets it.

+1

Subscribed.

i have been here a while lads, we create the narritives on these boards :)

xlm will be a "blue chip" within a years time. safe and appealing to our jewish bankers :^) you still want to consider yourself an early adopter, right?

clear this up

its priced in

user asked me if im unfamiliar with IBMs offerings in the past decade and I said "I sure am"

Which ain't gonna happen, XRP is just for banks to practice trading before they roll out bigger central bank banks (that no one should seriously fucking touch beyond PND unless they want crypto to die)

every post in this thread is retarded. biz has officially been taken over by low IQ normies. sad

yeesh *central bank coins*

$10 is my cashout point. At $10 all of my debt is paid, including my house.

2.50 tops my boy. count on it

I vehemently disagree.

Trillions of coins in bag holders
Going to moon

that's not how it works

Fact. thats when I'm getting out

A coinbase listing alone would push XRP past $2.50.

do you even know how much resistance there is for that?
even the resistance for over 1.50 is huge
it would take people buying Trillion+ coins

>trillions

This isn't IOTA, pajeet. And stop acting like "resistance" is static and immutable. People pull their sell orders all the fucking time.

>BUY MY BAGS THAT I PAID $1 FOR
REEEEEEEEEEEEEeeee

Try ~3.5 cents. Stay salty.

Thanks for proving my points

Comfy as fk with bzc

You're right. A coin targeting a $5 trillion/day market that's already partnered with over 100 banks, 61 of which plan to go live wtih XRP in Q1 2018, couldn't possibly end up with a market cap in the hundreds of billions. What a crazy fuck I must be.

10 XRP says you're a fucking linkie.

You make my cock diamonds user. Holding at 4k XRP.

Thanks for proving my points

We're gonna make it bro. XRP is one of very few cryptos with a legit use case and actual real world adoption.