Oh

oh

(((they))) have shills everywhere. Holy shit the level of butt hurt when bitcoin cash got listed on coinbase. The level of pathetic that comes from these guys is astounding. Some believe no other competing coin should even exist.

If btc goes to

Yeah, he admitted astroturfing and isn't even ashamed of it. Explains some 40-60% of BCH bashers on biz. Kind of a compliment that he sends paid shills here making us feel all important and stuff.

Heres the kicker, they' all own equal amounts of bch. I wouldnt be surprised if they're all in on it to milk this for what its worth.

What problems does bch solve?

He is obviously talking about core developers having to answer the astroturfing propaganda by Roger's pajeet gay lovers on Twitter or reddit, which takes away from their time doing development.

deluded

Can't wait for (((Blockstream))) reeducation camps.

If they had a working product they wouldn't have to worry, the product would speak for itself.

It was right at this point though. the correction just had happened. What we're in now is a crash, not a correction

>inb4 hurr its just a 60% correction
in the stock market a 25% drop is considered absolutely catastrophic

He's correcting the record :^)

The fucking scaling/fee problem.

The problems which BTC has

>upping the block size by 8x somehow solves the problem of the 1MB block
yeah nah. It just postpones

I wonder how long retarded corecucks will still be milked by these fraudsters

So its all FUD that a transaction costs 30 dollars? Here I thought i could believe my eyes!

8mb isn't the end goal. 1 GB soon

because that totally solves the problem and doesn't just postpone it by a factor of 1000.

We need solutions, not bandaids bruh

yeah and Core has neither solutions nor bandaids

why can't bitcore use a sidechain to fix the scalability issue?

its double the block size not 8x and this results in a working coin for the moment. This temporary scaling method is just this, temporary. nobody is advocating for 8mb/16mb blocks.

people just want to make transactions with bitcoin and at the moment everybody is unable to do so. atm 200.000 transactions stuck in mempool.

imagine there are coins without bitcoin in their name that actually already solved this :^)

Wonder which will prevail

>growth requires scaling and more growth requires more scaling. Even if you scale now you'll just have to scale again. You can't explain that!

Completely agree with you user

if the bandaid is free and can be unlimited in size why do you ever need anything but a bandaid?

>why do you need a car when you can ride a horse cart?

t. Brainlet

Bcash is (((their))) coin you nitwit. It is centralised. They tried influencing crappy bitcoin core but couldn't as it has no one point of attack. The most they could hope for it market dominance but that would be near impossible with so much old money in it that isnt them. That is why they are hiring shills like you to get people to sell for bcash. isnt that right pajeet. fucking do one. globalist sellout. You russian pajeets are worse than the street shitters.

Core is dying literally under its own weight. Segwit did the opposite of what the devs said it would. The alt market is growing and people love their alts more than Core. Cash is only a small part of why Core is dying, the alt market is the biggest carnivore thats nibbling on cores limbs. If you have not liquidated your bags, you better look for a dead cat to alleviate them.

Once lightning comes out I hope all you cashies get JUST'D