Cryptocurrency prayer group

Hey y'all.

This is a thread for all Christian investors. ITT we pray for Cryptocurrency.

Lord, son of mary. I beg of you to keep me strong through this darkness. Lord, i beg of you to not let Bitcoin go any lower. Please, make the price go up again and i will be forever grateful.

Amen.

Other urls found in this thread:

jesuscoin.network/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Amen

Dear lord
Op is gay and stupid
Kill Bitcoin
Make litecoin the king
Pump PotCoin
In your mage I pray

AMEN

1 Timothy 6:10 - "For the love of money is the root of all evil" ya fuckin idiot

This is not a thread for trolls.

Salvation will be yours.

But beware the false devils:

HEATHEN

Bitcoin is not money.

Amen,

Santa will be sending many whales tonight to push this back up.

Merry Christmas

oy vey. Spotted the filthy (((Schmuck)))

The bible actually gives some money advice. There was this pastor I remember like 15yrs ago who preached all the money savings tips.

dear lord, please let my delta portfolio see the light of Him, Jesus Christ in the green of holy ghost sponsored upward trends. amen

Jesus was against money. This is heresy and you will all go to heck for this.

I will be praying for all of you sinners tonight for besmirching the name of our lord in the name of money, though there is probably no hope for any of you.

You think God would bless those gains?

We've been lied to for 2 thousand years and society has changed to worship wealth instead of life. Money gains doesn't matter to God

Proverbs 21:20 The wise store up choice food and olive oil, but fools gulp theirs down.

Proverbs 21:5 The plans of the diligent lead to profit as surely as haste leads to poverty.

1 Corinthians 16:2 On the first day of every week, each one of you should set aside a sum of money in keeping with your income, saving it up, so that when I come no collections will have to be made.

Proverbs 27:12 The prudent see danger and take refuge,but the simple keep going and pay the penalty.

Proverbs 30:24-25 Four things on earth are small, yet they are extremely wise: Ants are creatures of little strength, yet they store up their food in the summer;

Kek go back to r/the_donald

Just bought 20k BZC, who cares, maybe it'll get to the normies.

Dear God,

Please boost my litecoin gains. A Christian girlfriend would be nice. Please grant me the power to defeat my enemies.

Thanks for previous gains

Amen.

Hallelujah brother. Keep strong in these hard times.

>Jesus was against money.
Absolutely wrong, he was against proto-bankers. He basically supported decentralization. He would have made a coin in His image to help spread the faith. Like the the holy spirit was basically crypto. Imagine how it would have tanked at the time of His death, and then everyone who HODLd by virtue of faith alone would be rewarded by unlimited gains. I mean just IMAGINE what the moon mission under Constantine would have looked like.

Praise him brother.

Buncha theistic fagguts ITT.

Merry Christmas man

Christ loves you

Peace be with you

jesus is sucking my dick right now and told me ICX mooned so fucking hard its now in heaven

بِسْمِ اللَّـهِ الرَّحْمَـٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ ﴿١﴾ الْحَمْدُ لِلَّـهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ ﴿٢﴾ الرَّحْمَـٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ ﴿٣﴾ مَالِكِ يَوْمِ الدِّينِ ﴿٤﴾ إِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وَإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِينُ ﴿٥﴾ اهْدِنَا الصِّرَاطَ الْمُسْتَقِيمَ ﴿٦﴾ صِرَاطَ الَّذِينَ أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِمْ غَيْرِ الْمَغْضُوبِ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا الضَّالِّينَ ﴿٧﴾ـ

Aameen.

so when are we making Jesuscoin?

Amen

jesuscoin.network/

amen!

Wrong thread. This is for Christians only.

Mohammed coin more likely to happen if nothing is done about Europe. Pic related, this is probably what Mohammedcoin (PBUH) would look like.

لا إله إلا الله ويسوع المسيح هو ابن الله

it means there is no God but God and JESUS CHRIST IS HIS SON..

yalla ya hmar airy feek w'bi mohammad

Let's pray technocratic AI's don't use crypto to enslave mankind.

to think that the Prophet of God was a pedophile sodomite that preyed on a 6 year old....this is the ideal version of a man according to these poor lost souls.

i pray for them

Keep telling yourself that goy.

>Blasphemy on Christmas.
Unironically get right with Christ.