Other than Liliana Vess, what positive rolemodels for young girls does MtG have?

Other than Liliana Vess, what positive rolemodels for young girls does MtG have?

Go on and tell me it was a coincidence.

lilly is a manipulative, callous bitch
Elspeth was ok, then they Zeus'd her
Kiora wasn't doing so bad either, messed up quite badly at Zendikar and could be given a story arc to give her some character growth, hopefully without Nahiri-ng or killing her in the process
wasn't ghoststabber loady WB? and her abilities were quite different, and she was from a Conspiracy block

Elesh Norn is a pretty positive role model, to be honest.

Like, if at first you don't succeed, peel off your skin and exterminate all organic life in the world.

;^)

Freyalise

Tamiyo's pretty good, but not super substantial.
Michiko Konda wasn't terrible.

yeah is a fan remake of the card.

tamiyo was ok
teysa is not wholly a terrible person, so there's that

Teysa is a great character a great role model for some things, but she's still a cutthroat motherfucker.

Also wait, I forgot Anafenza. She's a good role model.

NONE THAT'S WHAT THEIR FUCKING PARENTS ARE FOR

oh yeah annie, to bad she dead, at least she got Casper'ed

>proper parenting
>in 2017
lole

Not nearly enough. Can we as a community get together and put pressure on Wizards to introduce more strong and noble women? It would mean the world to me and my wife's daughter since we like to play the game together.

well, they would need to be able and willing to create good, interesting characters and then develop them properly throughout a story arc
but they have no incentive to do that, the game is selling well without the need for professional writers to flesh out the lore (R&D are in charge of writing the novels)

What about Vaskra?

Young women should look to Nicol Bolas for inspiration. Bend all worlds to your will

How is that cunt a good rolemodel?

Grandmother Sengir.

BIG

BLACK

DECKS

for little white girls

Given the time gap between sets being designed and released, would the Ghostbusters remake even have been that prominent when they came up with Kaya?

Elspeth, Tamiyo, Narset probably counts.

WE

>>/pol/

L I T E R A L L Y Thalia.

>Protect people when you can because it's the right thing to do.
>Be willing to fucking say something when something's obviously wrong.
>Don't let the fact that people in charge want to shut you up change the fact that you're doing the right thing - good people will find and follow you.
>If you really believe in what you're doing, you'll find a way to do it.

Not sure if the swordsmanship fits in so well, but it can't be perfect.

WUZ

Lili is not a good role model lol.

Elspeth and Thalia are good role models.

The old hag is annoying.
The old hag is no use any more.

what about her?
all we know is she wanted to dick jace and take control in ravnica, now she's some pirate captain in not-south-america
goyf has more character development than her

That's not Thalia though.

Thalia got BLACKED, the prefect role model for white girls.

TERRORISTS

Emrakul.

best girl

Tocasia
Sisay
Rayne
Jaya Ballard
Glissa (Mirrodin block)

Don't forget her Stand, [Saint Traft].

>>Protect people when you can because it's the right thing to do.
>>Be willing to fucking say something when something's obviously wrong.
>>Don't let the fact that people in charge want to shut you up change the fact that you're doing the right thing - good people will find and follow you.
>>If you really believe in what you're doing, you'll find a way to do it.
There are worse ways to live your life.

If you're over the age of 5, your role model should not be a fictional character. If you've got no choice, Nicol Bolas is the next best thing.

I am just going to leave this right here

Fem Busters had nothing to do with it, the issues is that they hired a Black "Nerd' girl (((consultant))), not as in a black nerd who was a consultant, but as a marketer whose job was to appeal to the very tiny amount of Black neerd girls when in reality this shit just makes white sjw's happy. You were better off running a contest to pick someone to design a new walker, than that fat bitch just wrote a 20 something take no bs attitude black women who is "Strong" not sassy, but in reality she's just annoying and written like a 17 year old who shops in San Francisco after attended her weakly BLM meeting. Fuck WotC.

It's a shame we never got much in the way of actual flavor on Alesha, because she looks like such a cool character. Anyway, being leader of the not!Mongols and having a kickass card makes her a pretty good role model.

Almost half of children are born to single-parents now.

Yeah that story from tge war-nameless orc made her out to be pretty badass.

Proofs?

Underrated.

Jeska.
Selenia.
Akroma.
Serra's angel
Braids
Woe Avatar
The list goes on

We used to have strong independent women in magic before it was a sjw cause

Jhoira is also pretty okay.
>Take time to set things up and plan a bit and you'll be on easy street

>Jeska.
>Akroma.

She bullies nerds and then sleeps with them

That's the tranny, right?

>Akroma
>Independent
>Ixidor's living rageboner fuckdoll
>Independent

>Selenia
>Mindbroken Phyrexian slave

>Avatar of Woe
>Generic random creature

fuck the need for role models in games

No shit. I don't play games to learn life lessons or emulate the behavior of fictional characters.

Doesn't she have like assassin rings all over the multiverse for reasons...
"the assassins of the Ochran."
That's three terrible villain teams, the order of heliud, the consortium, and these guys...
She like made for return to return to ravnica, right?
I mean a subplot about teysa trying to kill the ghost council, and a planeswalker who kills ghost...coincidence?

As for 0p
>implying planes walkers are ever good role models.

Yeah. I though it was kind of annoying at first but I don't mind her anymore. She's a fun commander

>Girls don't have roles in society.
>We need more positive role models.

Pick a side user.

>encouraging girls to act like jezebel tier gameplayers

Only relevant post In this entire thread, raping a man at knifepoint is what all women should aspire to

Is this a JoJo reference?!?!

Came here to say this

Avacyn I guess?