Why is Bitcoin the face of crypto and the most highly valued coin when there are objectively much better coins out...

Why is Bitcoin the face of crypto and the most highly valued coin when there are objectively much better coins out there?

Because it's the first one and the most expensive one you brainlet

First mover advantage.

First mover advantage. Probably will only hold it up for another two years max with how much attention the space is getting now

>objectively better

not according to the market value

How long until it gets dethroned?

Doubt it. Bcash will probably surpass it in 2018 as bcore has absolutely no utility any more.

XMR should rightfully take a #2 or 3 spot.

its at 44 percent right now of crypto. maybe a year?

Because investor types are absolute retards when ot comes to technology. Bitcoin broke the mold for currency but we have innovated way past that. Bitcoin will die eventually

I would say no more than 3 years and probably less. Bitcoin will still be around but it wont be worth as much once normies realize there are much more useful (as a currency and payment system) platforms out there.

This but honestly i think monero is a bit over rated. Its not as private as everyone thinks

what is the most private?

I'm mostly holding XMR, the fact that it keeps losing value even relative to ETH during crashes isn't comforting though. I'm bleeding hard. :(

In a currency, there are only 5 objectives for complete privacy. Of those 5, Monero already has three:
Sender
Ammount
Receiver
the other two,
Real World linking
Communication
are being added (Kovri, 0MQ)
While it would be false to say Monero has complete and total privacy, it has the most of the 5 out of any cryptocurrency, can do it without impractical ZK-Snarks, and the holes are being patched. Defiantly not over-rated.

>laughs in an unknown amount

currently monero has the best fundamentals out there. definitely the best choice for 1+ year HODL imo

Monero is a shitcoin. The only reason anyone gives a shit about it is because it is minable with any equipment. Beyond that it's worthless, it's just you fags passing it back and forth like an STD. KYS.

1 year max, by bch. Last summer eth almost dethroned btc.

>imagine being this poor

first move advantage, it also has coin in the name which makes it easier for normies to see it as digital money.

Nice just sell an *obfuscated* amount