Bitcoin is finished

Bitcoin is finished.
Whether you like it or not, the koreans have switched to bcash.
Bitcoin is finished it will be a 8000 dollar coin by end of december.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TetheralReserve
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no, OP. it's just not happening.

people who have been here long enough know that BTC, core's version, is never going away. nor is it ever going below its number 1 spot. it is the crypto gold standard. now and forever. and if that standard declines, you better believe your shitcoins WILL fall with it. seriously, even if you hate BTC you should be rooting for it to go up, because eventually, if your coin is good, it will rise with BTC, making you a ton of money.

There is NO logical reason to think BTC might die. Muh fees + transaction times? First of all, this is an indication of a very well used network. That's a good thing. Second, these issues will be alleviated with upgrades such as the lightning network and atomic swaps. These aren't just memes, they are serious upgrades that BTC was supposed to get ages ago but couldn't because of Jihan, Roger Ver, and the rest of the bcash drama. Well now those upgrades will be put in for sure. And believe me, when we hear real news about the lightning network, BTC is gonnna moon HARD. So stop being stupid already.

Bcash is pure shit.

LN isnt on chain tho thus its trash and not a crypto

>Bcore dev

Tether stopped pumping BTC

twitter @twitter.com/TetheralReserve

LN will flop. You really think normies can handle another level of complexity?

>Bcash
Drumpf btfo

I really don't know how this simple premise is lost on core supporters. They're the same kind of faggots who support centralized garbage like ripple.

>You really think normies can handle another level of complexity?

lol no. common jew tactic by the way, kike banksters and lawyers/politicians make rediculously obtuse and confusing laws and fee structures then charge you shekles to use their forced system

Winklevoss twins promote bitcoin, therefore bch is fucked.
Winklevoss twins gonna make us rich

Bcash is not very good from a technical perspective. Even with larger block size I doubt it can handle the volume of Bitcoin or litecoin without becoming equally or more expensive. But by all means keep shilling. I have bcash so I don't give a fuck either way. I just don't pretend it's solved a single issue.

They're entrenched with Wall St because of futures. So keeping btc around is in their interest. That has fuck all to do with the utility of btc.

Normies don't care as long as they get fast transactions.

itt: actual morons who don't know the differences between bch and btc, haven't read the damn satoshi whitepaper; or know satoshis intentions were 32mb blocks out of the gate but TEMPORARILY set it at 1mb in the beginning for early days anti spam and intended for it to be raised.

Even 1gb blocks have been written.

Your non mining nodes does not help bitcoin.

3rd worlders rocking raspberry pies dont need full nodes.

Get educated you retards

you have to change your names. it's bcore, and bitcoin cash

Yes and theyre going to pump the fuck out of it. They are the heads of their own whale group.

Can confirm.

is sucking dicks really that profitable? why more people don't do this?

If you're a qt girl, extremely profitable, you could easily charge $20-30 per dick. Not sure how much you could charge as a man, or how many clients you could get.

You corefags are hilarious
>yeah bitcoin sucks but we have your alts hostage lmao better buy us

You faggots actually think alts must be tied to bitcoin. Like bitcoin is some special currency. NOPE, switching pairs is easy as putting in a few commands. Just like how bitcoin support was dropped Steam. Oh wait isn't bitcoin the GOD of currency? How can anyone not want it?

I can't wait for this dumpster coin to fall to 0 so Alts can move on without being tied down.

Serious question, how can anyone buy BCASH after watching Rogers meltdown. I'm neutral and do not give one shit about "MUH REAL BITCOIN". I'm not investing in BCASH because the interests and powers behind it give me bad vibes. If you want BCASH to succeed, send Ver and email telling him to shut the fuck up and stay under the radar because he will be your downfall.

One word.

Ardor.

1000% neckbeard

is this related to how reddit has been sucking Gemini's dick these past few days?

agreed. that guy is not a good spokesman and you should all be ashamed.

>LN isnt on chain tho thus its trash and not a crypto
that's not right tho. LN can't exist without the chain and in case there is an argument or bad faith the contract immediately get's advertised to the blockchain and resolved there. setting up the channels and settling them is also on chain.

it's not two separate things.

Normies won't even be aware of LN. That shit will be invisible for anyone that isn't an exchange operator or developer.

>Even with larger block size I doubt it can handle the volume of Bitcoin or litecoin without becoming equally or more expensive
You have no idea what the blocksize is, do you?

im purely mining BTC and i agree its the crypto gold standard that backs all these alts. Ill never support BCH because why support fucking china/chinks in this upcoming crypto war you fucking fagots.

it will be a completely different experience than using a crypto wallet today. you will probably have to subscribe to providers that handle the routing and fee negotiation. you will need internet connection to pay anywhere and it will take some time for the payment route and contract to get set up between you and the shop for example.

people imagine it will be like paypass but it's unlikely and very far away.

he's right, you know

Alts will not move on. Alts will all die because they are nothing more than copy pasta PnD coins. Soon everyone will support only one true coin.

>mining BTC
2008 wants its memes back

>one true coin
sorry, we already opened pandora's box and will have hundreds of thousands of coins in a few years. Like the number of apps in an app store or the number of websites on the Internet