suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/28196355/
guilty-gear.wikia.com/wiki/Raven
d20pfsrd.com/path-of-war/disciplines-and-maneuvers/cursed-razor-maneuvers/
sites.google.com/site/pathfinderdspwiki/home/dreamscarred-press/bloodforge
strawpoll.com/7cr363e4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That is quite the superb owl.

paizo.com/paizo/blog/v5748dyo5ljyq?Class-Preview-The-Solarian

I hope there are options to allow you to channel your solarian powers to do things like letting you punch stuff rather than just forming weapons out of gravity and light.

Hoot hoot muthur fuckurs

One of them is an Elven Hidden Blade (Rogue) / Evoker who wanted to worship Velsharoon before I told him it was 1368 DR. He just made level 3, so I have to come up with some way for him to be involved in Velsharoon's ascension.

The other is a half-elf Ranger / Druid of Lurue. They are both outside the major cities, so I can have him do Ranger stuff.

They are outside Soorenar working for a Cleric of Fenmarel Mestarine to get really expensive allergy medicine before the Summer Solstice in 17 days.

Has owlposting finally returned?

What class does pic related the best in Pathfinder?

Stopping by from EVO shitposting. I don't know what the fuck is going on here but I saw owls.

hawkguard warder

*Owlguard Warder

spheresofpower.wikidot.com/spirit-wielder

Spirit-wielder is a Spheres of Power fighter archetype that grants the fighter an "awakened weapon", an intelligent weapon with highly limited sphere casting. The weapon gains access to the Enhancement sphere, has spell points =Cha (just 10 at 2nd level, +2 every 4 levels thereafter), and 1/2 caster level progression. With no casting class levels, they don't get the usual 2 bonus talents to start with, only one extra talent at 7th, 11th, and 15th levels.

However, the weapon can take casting traditions, and any effect that would normally only affect the caster can instead affect the fighter. Drawbacks that the weapon cannot satisfy must instead be met by the fighter.

With all of that said, how would one squeeze the most from a spirit-wielder's awakened weapon? Making use of the extra action economy would be of paramount importance, but with such few talents, spell points, and a low caster level progression, it changes the usual sphere casting paradigm somewhat.

Post 'em if you got 'em!

Is Raven winning?

I always win.

So, it attunes to either photon or graviton in order to unlock additional effects with the appropriate powers, and builds energy to unleash full-force powers (resetting attunement by doing so)?

An interesting mechanic. I'm certainly looking forward to reading more about it.

I'm not watching Tekken. There's one Raven in Xrd top 8. Pools for Xrd were great, top 32 was fantastic, it's shaping up to steal the show on tomorrow and make Sunday worthless.

Also the world champion at Puyo Puyo Tetris is so good he can 1v3 the 2nd through 4th places consistently.

I immediately regret my decision.

What bird races could we port over to Starfinder? Does anyone recall the Space Harpies thread

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/28196355/

The upcoming errata will probably change this.

I did mean the only Raven that matters, really.

Though to stay on topic, I like how Body Pact Avowed can get reach and reach+ with unarmed. I like to think they're stretchy arms, especially since, as far as I know, you can grapple with them. A shame you can't maintain a Channel and Grasp together.

I really want to make a Gulch Gunner really focused on provoking AoOs and utilizing that. So what I was thinking thus far is

> Two level dip Far Strike/Sacred Mountain Monk for bonus feats and AC bonuses
> At least one level in Gulch Gunner for Grit from AoOs, and some AC-boosting deeds
> At least one level in Swashbuckler for Opportune Parry & Riposte
> Three levels in Trench Fighter for quicker Dex to damage and bonus feats

So basically the character concept is walk into combat, purposefully provoke AoO, boost AC to high heaven, parry. I know I can't utilize OP&R to effectively double my attacks, but the playstyle sounds a lot of fun. I know it's a real mess, multiclass-wise, but where should I go from here?

who is this edgelord

>guilty-gear.wikia.com/wiki/Raven

unironically a pretty nice, loveable piece of shit despite being HORRENDOUSLY edgy, that's who

god I love how edgy he is

i wish i were that edgy

>edgy as fuck
>his most precious item is a fucking camera
>cares deeply about his comrades enough to be a caring older brother figure at the slightest injury

we can only dream of being so based

God, Jackie is such a lovely little snowflake

Wow, this archetype is underwritten. I keep having more questions about how it works. So you get some talents that work at half level? That to me says 'take a bunch of rallies' or anything from the Warp sphere.

That doesn't seem edgy at all anons.
Pic related is edgy.

God I wish I were that edgy

Does anyone have that "High Functioning Autism Presents: /PFG/" movie poster saved?

I dunno man, is the guy in your pic an unkillable immortal crusader guy from the OG crusades, who's lived over a thousand years and become so numb to pain that he drove a spike through his skull just in hopes of feeling SOMETHING?

I adore the part about DHB

Thanks user.

Don't mention it, user.

PM THEM

#
Well there's no precedent, but ultimately, this isn't about the general rules for magic items, but the specific rules for the Clockwork Mimicries. Technically, these are not wondrous items, they're objects that counts as such but with specific limitations, including a time limit.

The question is, unless it's specifically called out that something has to be consecutive, does it has to be? It would be extremely odd if at 14:00 every day, your items die, leaving the class feature useless, but it's almost equally odd to imagine non-consecutive use, because then why have limitations at all?

#
>obscured everything
>literally tian xia dragon
>'white'

2hu BTFO yet again

Nah, I'd rather take the Giant Sun worshipping Avians instead. They seem like they'd be more fun, if only I could find the thread they were from

?

Falconeer Ranger with Mounted Combat Style.

>Of all the Starfinder classes, the solarian is the one hardest to explain in 10 words or less.
A philosopher-warrior that manipulates the dualistic forces of destruction and creation.

So, 11 words, but man that was easy. They try to sell it like a unique concept, but it's pretty fucking basic.

I'm irish, and I used to wear a trucker hat with an oriental dragon on it.

clothing doesn't define your ethnicity. plus, what we can see of him is pretty white.

Well TECHNICALLY they were right.

You had to use 11 words, not 10.

:^)

Ying-Yang Monk

Three words!

First thing, don't fucking be that guy that talks about Discord shit in the thread. That isn't funny and it isn't cute.

Second, leave 2hu the fuck alone. I get it, he's different from you and that makes you giggle or some dumb shit. Grow the fuck up, user. I'm willing to bet you're far from fucking perfect, but you're too chickenshit to show yourself, so I guess we just have to guess.

Fuck off, and don't be a dick to people because they're struggling with legitimate problems. It makes you look like an asshole, and I'm sure your momma wouldn't like that one bit.

I mean to be fair just because you can easily break it down to a single sentence doesn't mean it's not unique, on the top of my head I can't think of anything that sounds like elsewhere.

Being fair here, it's not exactly a common idea.

On the other hand, you literally just described a final Fantasy red mage.

Kineticist meets Aegis meets Soulknife, but it's actually good, guys.

There, 10 words.

It seriously is underwritten in some regards. Intelligent items are contentious enough as it is, this archetype would really benefit from more specific language. But I've taken a long look at the archetype, so if you have any particular questions, I might be able to answer them.

You start with the base Enhancement sphere at 3rd level, and then you gain just one talent every 4 levels after, up to 15th. "Some talents" would be putting it generously. And there's nearly no spell pool to speak of, either, since the weapon has no class levels to gain spell points. But that's what drawbacks are for, I suppose. All the personal-target sphere-specific drawbacks are pretty obvious picks, given the sword can choose itself or you as the target. The Warp sphere seems promising.

My class waifu
God I wanna rapier fuckers while enthundering and verraising at the same time.

BRB found my next gestalt character, Dark Elementalist Kineticist // Living Legend Soulknife/Host of Heroes Aegis/Metaforge PrC

How does the weapon cast spells? Does it take a standard action? Does it take the fighter's standard action? And the tradition brings up a lot of weirdness. What if the fighter has spell points (2 feats will get them spell points equal to their level!).

Really? Ying-Yang dualism and warrior tradition? Can't think of that ANYWHERE?

how do i bully people

when you bully, you must also give affection; they must know that though you bully, you care for who you bully. unless they're a shithead; in that case, bully them until they commit sudoku.

It's actually Yin, not Ying.

I can think of individual characters in media that have the sort of "maintaining the balance" motivation to them, but very few organizations as a whole that do so.

Cursed Razor

>d20pfsrd.com/path-of-war/disciplines-and-maneuvers/cursed-razor-maneuvers/

Pic related. I think she's a Dervish Defender with Cursed Razor (Commando, Saboteur, and Sentinel).

Fuck me
I need to play Fang now, but I don't know what game she'd fit into.

Bump

Does someone have a review of DHB's UC class archetypes? especially Cavalier?

Any.

Before the trilogy starts, she's a woman foretold to bring about the destruction of a planet.
In the first game, she's a woman out of time looking for her lover.
The second game was just a cameo.
The third game has her as a gang leader trying to destroy a relic to save her lover.

If PoW isn't allowed, maybe something could be done with Psionics.

I mean more in terms of tone, especially with how abrasive she naturally is.
I also never ended up playing Lightning Strikes

sites.google.com/site/pathfinderdspwiki/home/dreamscarred-press/bloodforge

I bring you good news in regards to the progress of the DSP SRD!

First, all Bloodforge races are now uploaded!

Second, I've now started with the Bloodforge PrCs!

Third, formatting changes WILL come up. The site is a WIP. I want to get all the content migrated from pdfs before I clean up the formatting. For now, all the stuff you see in the subpage listing to the left is all the content I've currently got up.

Yes I know I need a better OGL, but I'm no expert when it comes to that. At least I've got my Section 15: Copyright Notice for Bloodforge.

For now, I'm gonna sleep! Bloodforge will be uploaded in its entirety by Monday, I promise

Hey, keep up the good work, bro.

These two revelations are both useless garbage.
Sasuga paizuri.

I never knew this existed; this will be really useful! Thank you.

She was only abrasive to Snow, but so was everyone else.

So literally Zealot from PoW:E?

>but it's actually good
HAHAHAHAHAHA
No.
Look at the revelations, both are garbage.
Most likely, the class also is.

As an intelligent item, it has its own actions, and it acts independently of the fighter. Its turn is on your own initiative. By default anyway, intelligent items are creatures of the construct type, have 30ft ordinary senses, understand Common, and have empathic communication with their wielder (general feelings and such). It also has the same alignment as the spirit-wielder, and creatures of different alignments gain a negative level if they attempt to wield it. Now, it could also be an intelligent item in the sense of the Enhancement ability "Bestow Intelligence", and would gain 60ft senses and speech, but there's nothing to indicate that it is.

Anyway, the action economy implications of this are pretty great. Give it the easy focus boon and it can concentrate on two effects at any time. Don't ask me if the weapon has to make concentration checks for violent movement while you swing it about and clash in battle.

It has its own spell points and casts its own abilities, and therefore does not benefit from the fighter's own spell points or abilities. Traditions can get weird, yes. For example, the awakened weapon almost certainly can't fulfill the somatic drawback, and so the spirit-wielder would have to perform the somatic component so that the weapon could cast its abilities. However, if the weapon takes the focus drawback, perhaps the spirit-wielder needs to hold a focus, or maybe the focus could simply be attached to the weapon. Perhaps the weapon could choose the wielder as its focus?

>the race names on the right aren't actually links
PLS

Do changelings actually make good witches? The flavor seems like they should be the only thing I'm seeing is that they can have a racial INT boost, and even that comes with a CON penalty which kinda sucks.

They're not particularly outstanding, but the racial Sow Thought spell can be nice.

>legitimate problems
"I can't run a game" is not a legitimate problem.

people can worship as many gods as they want to, so why not worship irori and magdh for stacking those sweet obedience?

Are we still posting owls?

Because your GM will slap you for that and tell you to pick one that isn't those two.

i too live in the reality where the GM has no agency

For maximum obedience, you could pick a demonic, deific and fey obedience provided all of them are within one step of your alignment. Though, by the looks of it, the alignment stuff only applies to the people going into the related PrCs.

Except that shit doesn't work like that because you choose one deity you channel boons and whatnot from at the creation and that's it. You can't be a polytheist cleric just to get all the goddamned spells.

strawpoll.com/7cr363e4
You know the drill, /pfg/

>Anka literally #1 because of slutty art alone
Based thirst.

I like her for a variety of reasons, and that is only one of them.

>erecura getting votes despite nobody liking her
>just like CCC seemed to get votes last time

Hmmmm, its almost like Kawase's group of weirdos are propping up his blatantly unfitting characters.

Where does it say that you can have only one? As long as you fit the criterion for the feats through worship and skill ranks for deific, celestial, demonic, and fey you could get all the things. At that point you'd be spending N hours at the start of the day doing your rituals and getting N boons at the listed levels.

A godclaw oracle can do a similar thing but without burning feats or skill ranks so there's a precedent for playing for multiple teams.

Anka's one of the first blatant slut characters I've seen applied to a campaign that I would actually want to play with outside of PMs. I rather enjoy the vicious tribal bitch hopelessly addicted to engine coolant.

The drug addict angle helps the character significantly

Exactly, and it's something that could actually happen in Numeria, in fact (spoilers) the King of Numeria, the Black Sovereign, is kept addled and docile by the Technic League through his addiction to Warp Grease. Book 5 leans heavily on the assumption the party will try and cure him, something Anka would have done for herself well before this point in the plot.

Its a good fucking angle for the campaign, Anka is a clear winner, and i'm not shocked at all to see people like her.

I can see why people like Cynn too, Sallet a bit less but she's ok. Anka is easily the strongest Iron Gods app and I'd be shocked not to see her get in.

question about the swallow whole rule in pathfinder

what happens if a pc activates an instant fortress while inside a monster's stomach? because depending on the answer i may have just found a way of offing great wyrms for cheap

what happens if you activate one while down a well? buried? Otherwise surrounded?

>The fortress springs up in just 1 round, with the door facing the device’s owner. The door opens and closes instantly at his command. People and creatures nearby (except the owner) must be careful not to be caught by the fortress’s sudden growth. Anyone so caught takes 10d10 points of damage (Reflex DC 19 half).

So it'd probably deal 10d10 damage and grow out around the dragon.

Buddy I told you, formatting will be done soon. You can figure out a subpage listing right?

>want to make a socially-unlearned tribal witch for Carnal Crown
>search through character art folder for inspiring/decent artwork
>happen across random bat lady art that's nice
>Never played a skinwalker before but there's a first time for everything and Ustalav seems like a likely place to find one
>look up skinwalker stats, racial INT penalty, disappoint
>Notice werebat kin get +INT instead of -INT

Should this happen? Also, do skinwalkers get nice stuff? I know a lot of people 'round here seem to really like them, but I've never given them much attention. I'm looking into them now, but I don't know about any racial feats, spells, items, archetypes, etc they might have.

Skinwalkers are cool, and a batty skinwalker would be cute! cute!

They get a few neat items, but the racial feats are usually meh, outside of the two shifted features at once one.

If it's artwork you need it's artwork I've got. Not going to dissuade you from the bat lady, but if you describe the vision you have for this woman's appearance I might have some fitting arts!

I'm so fucking frustrated by tech weapons.
I spent a buttload of time trying to come up with a build that would work every time. Every single time it's garbage that would be straight up improved by switching to advanced weapons instead.