/CYOAG/ - choose your own adventure general

>check tg
>no cyoag
that's heresy, etc etc, yeah we've all been here before.

Posting my personal fave

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Haven't actually seen this one posted in a long time, but it remains quite fun

Prev
Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

>no cyoag
Use the fucking catalog you damn retard.
You're fuckin lucky that the other one is dying anyway.

yeah okay, no need to be rude. In my defence, they didn't actually call it cyoag

thanks for bin buddy

>In my defence, they didn't actually call it cyoag
Just control f cyoa, you don't need to add the g, and there's a good chance that whoever makes the thread won't call it cyoag, because it's kind of stupid to add the g.

Why is it stupid though? This is essentially a general for CYOA's, since it's pretty much always up.

Oh, in that case my second Weapon would be the Kodring and my second companion would be Erefexus.

And glad you think it would, that's what I was shooting for. The story of a hero coming into a new world and slowly finding out about it's past and his connection to it, and ultimately using his ties, both past and present, to unite the people of the kingdom against an evil duke and prevent him from stealing the throne.

Honestly, I can't help but like stories where an influential individual is sent somewhere else to grow and mature without the negative influences of his original home, and then comes back all the more capable because of it, since it creates a bunch of drama and potential for development. Just seems like a classic way to do things, IMO.

I'm not saying adding general to it is stupid, I mean adding a g to cyoa, as though it's part of the acronym. It's a CYOA General, not a CYOAG.

Because you could just search "cyoa" and avoid the problem entirely, if you and others could invest a a modicum of thought.

dude. give the guy a break. It's not that big of a deal and you're kinda being a dick.

Wife: Tertia Sisters

Symbol of Office: The Book

Race: Batfolk

Estate: The Black Castle

Country Options
-Bloodspring
-Bloodfruit
-Bloodworms
-Rich

Neigbors
-Pale Ones
-Hunters
-Goblins

With vast blood resources, a strong assurance that people will try to follow the laws, and an economic edge, I work to create a Vampire-Owned utopia for humans and vampires with open borders that's simply appealing for both the pale ones and the mortals under the thumb of the hunters to migrate to.

Some laws I have planned
>Drinking from the springs, the orchards, or the worms is free.
>All borders are open both ways
>All mortals within the territory, save those granted special dispensation, are officially the property of the King. Drinking from them, within moderation, and with their permission, is perfectly permissible, as your king is a generous king who gladly shares his lands great bounty. Killing one of the King's mortals is direct treasonous theft from the Royal coffers, and will be treated as such.

It wouldn't be a big deal if we weren't already on thin ice what with the meta threads and visible moderator presence.

>Bride: Magdalena
Because superhuman charisma will likely let me take the better ones as concubines anyway.
>Concubines: Drusa, Astrid, Wilhelmina, Tertia
Not an official choice, more the result of my personal power. I like subby women, and Drusa and Tertia seem to have decent personalities.
>Symbol of Office: The Orb
Because a king's job is ultimately resource allocation.
>Pool of Silver Ichor: Beastly
Still look basically human, get physical buffs.
>Palace: High Tower
Technological advancement, ho!
>Vampire Country: Bloodfruit, Bloodoil, Days, Lost
Bloodfruit and Bloodoil so that vampires don't need to go around killing people to survive, and Bloodoil also helps with technological advancement. Days because I enjoy having some sunlight from time to time and Lost because what sort of king would I be if I didn't rescue my citizens when it was an option for me?
>Borders: Werewolves, Goblins, Hunters
Because Werewolves and Goblins are the allies of the Vampire Kingdom, Hunter Country rightfully belongs to the Vampires, and their ambassadors are all quite attractive.

Not optimistic, but any progress on the Endless Desert CYOA? Is Quiet confirmed kill?

I don't see why people care so much about this sorta thing. This is just Veeky Forums after all.

>Everything should be a mess and uncoordinated so nobody knows what's going on

Go back to /b/

Wife: Astrid
Because I want a sub /k/aifu, and being the stronkest vampire right off the bat seems like a good way to command respect

Symbol of Office: The Orb
I want to say just as planned and have it actually mean something. Also it makes me good at my job for free, which is nice.

Archetype: Mirror, but change to batfolk when the silver pool is ready again

Estate: The Great Pyramid
Because Pyramids are fucking aesthetic and extra skilled craftsmen on top of them being vampires who have had centuries if not millenia to hone their craft will be a nice way of financing all the military hardware I'm going to buy

Vampire Country:
Bloodoil
Scenic
Rich
Lost
Objectively the best blood choice, combined with fuel for the minds of my artists through splendid nature and the constructions of my craftsmen through abundance of raw material. Also legions of extra-loyal vampires with long years of combat experience struggling to survive. They shall be excellent troops.

Borders
Hunters
Trolls
Demons

I'm getting Troll lady to build be a fuckload of pyramid fortresses and I'm going to mount really really excessive artillery that I bought from the demons on them and shove it up the hunters' collective arse, because their land is my rightful clay.

In essence I'm going to make war on the hunters in a major way. I'd like to see what their flamethrowers do when we're hurling shells from cannons that make the gustav look like a pea-shooter. And after that, my land will be immensely fortified and a true nightmare to invade. Not to mention the vast wealth we will accrue while we wait to be connected to an actual trading partner. Oh well, earth is nice this time of year.

Any update on the doll cyoa that was being discussed a while ago? I was working on one a bit and am curious how the other person is doing?

I've gotten no further, pretty much dropped it. I have no motivation to continue.
It felt rather dull anyway, I had no interesting choices except What you do with your Doll and what she enjoys doing.

Sorry user.

Shame.

Ah, that's quite alright user. I'll continue to work on what I have but I'm no good.

Thank you for responding. I hope you find a spark of inspiration for something you enjoy soon. What makes you happy? Write about whatever that may be.

I'm afraid I'm a rather dull person with very few interests or desires. But I hope to see your own work soon, It will surely be greater than anything I could manage right now haha.

What kind of CYOAs do you enjoy? Thats how I got started, by looking at the ones I liked and just trying to make something similar.

>Class
The Guild Leader
>Race
Human
>Death Options
Eternal Soul
>Powers
Realm Knowledge (16)
Sex Appeal Female (14)
Waifu Catcher (12)
Legendary Hero (11)
Unbendable Time (10)
>Artifacts
Secret Hideout inside a large city (Free)
>Companions
League Of Perverts (9)
Master Artificer (6)
Master Alchemist (3)
Master Smith (2)
Elven Ranger (0)
Guardian (-2)
Magitek Golem (-5)
Shadow Assassin (-7)
Noblewoman (-8)
>Drawbacks
Muggle (-4)
Pervert (-2)
Empower The People (0)
>Quest
Mega Harem Female

as long as the cyoa is interesting/fun, i like my cyoa's to be long so that i can spend the most time with them, enjoying them.

Waifubulders, specifically Gentle Femdom is what got me into making cyoas. I made a cyoa similar to it which I've kept for myself and haven't posted. And I've made a few non-waifu related CYOAs since and some smaller things which I have. Though once I made my best CYOA I lost all interest to do anything bigger.

>Class: Supreme Sorceror
>Race: Elf
Synergy!
>Death Options: Invulnerability (-8)
It's almost unfortunate that you can't take multiples, but oh well.
>Powers: Ferromancy (-0), Sex Appeal (Female) (-2), Corruption (Uncontrollable horniness) (-2), Waifu Catcher (-2), Legendary Hero (-1), Magical Bondage (-2)
Because of course I'm going to be stealing all of my rival's waifus, and having a good reputation will make it a lot more difficult for him to move against me openly.
>Artifacts: The Needle (-1), Secret Hideout (-2)
The needle to help my mindbreak my rival's waifus into my loving turboslut sex slaves. The secret hideout to store them in.
>Companions: Noblewoman (-1), Masochist Mage (-2)
Noblewoman because turning a powerful, arrogant woman into a simpering sex slave is awesome. Masochist Mage because perversion.
>Drawbacks: Witch Hunter (-2), Unexpected Enemies (Guardian, Amazon Warrior) (-2), Adventurer (-1), Pervert (-2)
Witch Hunter is an additional waifu that gives me points instead of costing them. I just need to break her in first. Same for the Unexpected Enemies. Pervert isn't much of a cost given how many waifus I'm likely to be collecting.
>Quests: Mai Waifu, Edge of Madness
Well, I was planning on NTRing him anyway, so the first quest can naturally lead into the second.

>made a cyoa similar to it which I've kept for myself and haven't posted
Why?

>inb4 user gets yelled at by the auti
Oh

Whats the point of posting another generic waifubuilder

Doesn't seem all that great a cyoa t bh, not alot of choices. I guess I could, It'd have to go in the /trash/ though.
It's not a waifu builder, it's actually a Be the Girl cyoa.

Some people still enjoy them. I don't myself, but that isn't a reason for it not to be posted.

Setting
>Nobledark
Talent
>Skill Thief
Birthright
>God's Chosen
Armor and Weapon
>Furtive Hood
>Kriscarn
Mentor
>Qvrlliui
Companions
>Micaela
>Erefexus
Pet
>Hawk Griffin
Starting Point
>Putrid Slum

A dark God invades my dreams, tells me of the great injustices that happen in this world, as well as the strange horrors the Crown and those loyal to it worship. He bestows me with his mark, allowing me great dark powers, and the ability to steal skills.
I get dropped in the Slums, and spend a few hours exploring and avoiding the general populace of cuthroats and cutpurses.
At the same time, Qvrllicui receives a message from her God, telling her of his chosen who's landed in the city. After finding me, she flies me to her hideout and hands me my armor and knife, telling me that the artifacts are also blessed by the God.
There, she trains me until she thinks my skills are adequate
and sends me off on a few assassination missions, killing a few mid level bosses who she learned of while overhearing conversations. 1/2

My assasinations reach the ears of the Rebel Leader, Micaela who sends a Hawk Griffin to find me on one of my missions. She offers to point my blade in a more accurate direction, aided with her intel and magic, among other things.
Later, after being spotted on an assasination mission in a duke's palace, Erefexus finds me in my hiding spot and points the guards in the opposite direction. She tells me of how her parents were killed because of their claim to the throne, and she survived because she was whisked away and raised as a member of the household of a friendly noble. She makes me an offer as well of helping her regain the throne, so that she may pull back the kingdom from chaos. I agree, as I don't have much choice. I then mediate a meeting between Micaela, who wants to kill all the nobles to be sure, and Erefexus who wants a few of the good ones to survive. After some convincing from my end, Micaela relents and we go with Erefexus plan, although on a shorter leash.
My assasination missions continue, until I have to face the big bad King who's sharing a form with some demonic horror. With some deus ex machina help from Qvrllicui, I banish him from the realm.
After that, Erefexus is crowned the rightful Queen, where she keeps me as her Personal Bodyguard, the Royal Spymaster and her consort.2/2

Could you throw it in to the /trash/ please? I am curious to see it

Sure I'm just gonna give it a quick spell check first.

Fuck, this one looks fantastic...

Thank you user

Posting my very first OC.
Well, it's not my first posted cyoa, I've mostly done work on Veeky Forums related stuff, I've just been keeping this to myself for a while and only now decided to throw it in the /trash/.

Thank you TokHaar for Messed Up Waifu which I got some of the inspiration for this (Namely the Be A Girl Aspect) as well as user's Imouto and Gentle Femdom Authors who made my favourite cyoas which I took much inspiration for the layout of from and which got me into making my own.

Unfortunately I've lost pretty much all motivation to finish any of my WIPs so I think this is it for me, Don't remember my name, for I don't have, nor never want one.

I won't be fixing any spelling mistakes or inconsistencies I missed unfortunately, I don't have the motivation to go back to it.

P1
P2

P3

Links didn't work? Huh.
Well they're on the cyoag in /trash/ if you want to see them.

The Shadow
Human
Eternal soul

Powers:
Realm Knowledge
Sex appeal
Got Style
Regeneration
Dream Manipulation

Shapeshift
Divine Essence

Artifacts:
Seekers map
Stone of Power (Shapeshift)
Scrying Box

Companions:
Master Artificer
Magitek Golem

Drawbacks:
Adventurer
Double Trouble

Quests:
Mega Harem
Conquest

Combos:
Magitek Titan

I'm an asshole, therefore I have no intention whatsoever of actually fulfilling my duties. I'll rob a few rich assholes using my talents as a rogue, or perhaps take out some bandits and collect the reward and/or loot, and simply enjoy myself.

The Magitek Titan will act as mobile headquarters and handle combat, but when she isn't she'll shapeshift into a female human form, at which point my sex appeal will affect her. I'll teach my magical terminator waifu to feel, but won't use a Love Potion because that's just asking for yandere.

I'll use my Dream Manipulation for interrogating potential marks or other people of interest, as well as recreation.

Right then, keeping the streak alive here is your weekend OC!

Its just a simple one today, I haven't had as much free time to brainstorm lately; hoping to keep the streak alive next week too, but it'll depend on how busy work keeps me.

As always feedback, builds and pointing out all my typos is greatly appreciated.

Board links worth differently. You have to use three arrows and include the board name, eg Veeky Forums, before the post number. So something like >>> Veeky Forums54331741

You have to link the actual /trash/ posts mang, you're linking to nonexistent Veeky Forums posts the way you did it.

P1
(Dead)
P2
(Dead)
P3
(Dead)

Class: Badass

Race: Demon

TOTAL -3

Death Options
Invulnerability

TOTAL -8

Powers
Sex Appeal
Waifu Catcher
Elementalism (fire)
Shapeshifting
Flash

TOTAL -10

Artifacts
The needle
Secret Hideout (deep inside a mountain)
Way shards
Infernal Dice

TOTAL: -5

Companions
Bound Daemon

TOTAL -2

Drawbacks
Witch Hunter
Pervert
Signature Flamey pentagram because originality
Deadly defeat
Double trouble
I see you
Adventurer

TOTAL +12

Quests
Mai Waifu
By his own hand

Combos
Demonology
Way stones

My plan is to become an adventurer in my rival's world using my fire magic, keeping my true powers and nature hidden. The witch hunter will be irritating, but it's a poor look if an invulnerable demon can't handle a single human with no witnesses. I'll make my way to the top of the world as an adventurer, that should make my wedding enough of a grand event to satisfy the quest. I also think the by his own hand is a way to make life fun, despite invulnerability. I'll have my bound demon teach me about psychological warfare, amongst other useful subjects. It'll be especially funny once I've captured and married my rival's waifu, as well as making her forget him. I wonder how many times I'd have to plow her in front of him before he gives in to the despair. I could do it looking like anyone, thanks to the fun of shapeshifting.

Dead time to post.

Ahh thanks, I Posted the wrong version of P3 and had to delete it
P3

I know this is a "last human alive" post, but I feel it would be much more interesting with the option to find other humans as companions. It's not unreasonable that someone else would be in the same situation.

Maybe make them cost more so you're required to take extra drawbacks to get them.

Also, you should add a pandemic setting a la I Am Legend.

An Invasion of the Body Snatchers setting could be cool too.

That doesn't bother me too much user, I post when time allows. It'll be nice if people see and play it when the thread picks up, but I'm not the kind to wait around and try to milk maximum attention.

I really love the idea of being the only Human on Earth.

>Quiet morning
>Knowledge and Answers
more so the knowledge, I'd live in a library and start printing out as many ebooks as I can before the electricity goes out.

>Free Found a Friend
A doll, I'm sure I'd be able to find a lifesize doll, for.. you know, company...
>At Peace
I'd pretty much be at peace already with this, so technically this could be a free innate perk
>Strong Infrastructure
I'd have taken Keys to the Kingdom, I don't know where, is Military facility a residence? Maybe a Prison to store all the stuff I collect. But With all the time in the world and nobody to stop me it should be pretty easy to break in anywhere I want.

>Fire and Flood
I'd be pretty horrified if the library I was living in burned down or flooded, but there'll be places similar to it not too far away.

>Survive
Just live, read, and do whatever I want to.

Does anyone have the meme CYOA where you pick from toys?

It's kind of like this one.

Dumping a few updates.
Will work on some custom themes for the basement for the next one.

Update 2.3:
>Added a few details into the description of the experiment.
>Added lifespan reward for hardcore challenge.
>Added another row for Companions.
>Added another row for Entertainment.
>Changed half of the Food options.
>Healthy Food changed to Vegetarian Diet.
>Hipster Girl no longer bitchy and bipolar, but have some mood swings.
>Reduced Heat/AC cost, from 3 points to 2 points.
>Reduced the cost of personal trainer from Workout Room, from 2 extra points to 1 extra point.
>Minor text fixes to unify the writing of extra options.
>Ugly Bitch has an extra option now.
>Multi Game Table has an extra option now.
>Workshop has an extra option now.
>Unlimited booze and drugs has an extra option now.
>Any Concert moved to Entertainment.
>Education added on Services.

>Rapture
>Knowledge and answers

>Keys to the kingdom
>The artifact
>Found a friend (The voice)
>Strong infrastructure

>The signs
>Haunted
>Hunted

>Find the truth

Pillars of light claiming people to god knows where, strange marks and signs everywhere, and those things always following me watching. The voices whisper to me truths that no man was supposed to know and i will follow them to discover what happened before the things get me.

Why is /CYOAg/ so slow lately?

>I know this is a "last human alive" post, but I feel it would be much more interesting with the option to find other humans as companions. It's not unreasonable that someone else would be in the same situation.
I feel like that would rather negate the Last Human premise entirely.

And done.

Study, Regal & Harsh Room
Alexander
Pancakes
Seeking Bow
Katelyn of Verend
Edwin
Zoey
Ranged Fighting
Chivalry
Tactics
Charisma
Management
Force Magic
Shadow

This?

Okay, for those who were in the last thread and read the cyoa. What do you think about the concept of crew/fairies?

The game's update will introduce a new type of them, so I'm wondering if I could expand their role in the cyoa too.

They are cute and my S.heavy has all the fairy/crew related gadgets

>fairies
That's always a yes.

I DESPISE fairies. They're annoying and having them inside your waifus is creepy.

But they are inside of machine parts, not girls themselves.

>Not wanting mini-girls inside your girls so all your waifus count as independent harems
You need more girls

Fairies are basically asexual.

That might be true but it is the thought what counts

Not in my setting.

Strictly speaking, yes.

But a ton of the motivation for the cyoa goes down the tubes if you're actually alone forever.

What if I'm not really interested in any of those goals and would just kill myself in this situation?

Build:

>Rapture

>Free Perk: Keys

>Priorities: None

>Strong infrastructure

>Companion: None

>Drawback: Signs

>Goals: None

Plan: get drunk and party in someone's mansion for a few weeks. Then jump off a tall building as soon as I get depressed. The End.

You want to interview me?

hardcore
monthly groceries+ 4/20
timid girl 8/20
old radio 9/20
heat/ac 11/20
library+ 16/20
skylight 17/20
medical care+ 20/20

Definitely doable since not only do I not age during the experiment, but I gain an extra 30 years of life afterwards and double my payout.

Felira objectively best girl

Aezurah da comfiest

I love me some royal revival.

REEEEE!

>But a ton of the motivation for the cyoa goes down the tubes if you're actually alone forever.
For you perhaps, which is fine. But if thats the case, why play?
>What if I'm not really interested in any of those goals and would just kill myself in this situation?
Then you'd do so. Why do people expect every CYOA to cater to them? It's like asking the yuri CYOA author why they're not putting more dicks in.

>will be running the shop most of the time.

I get the appeal, but small business management that doesn't seem comfy to me.

Hey, thanks for all the great CYOAs man. I appreciate you.

So why aren't you on Discord?

Class:
The Supreme Sorcerer

Race:
Human

Death Options:
Invulnerability -8

Drawbacks:
A Fair Warning +2
Witch Hunter +2
Adventurer +1
I See You! +2