Silea Ravni - a Veeky Forums community minecraft server

Fellow elegan/tg/entlemen, I present to you the culmination of nearly a years worth of work and community-building; Veeky Forumscraft iteration 2 - Silea Ravni.

Server IP: tgcraft.pw
discord: discord.gg/A28pdFQ
Rule / info pastebin: pastebin.com/p2zc3p2k

CURRENT EVENTS:

Despite a great and impressive force of adventurers, heroes and champions of Order coming down to destroy the Necromancer's hordes once and for all at the great attack on the Convent, the Necromancer still roams free. His undead horde, though defeated and scattered, will surely recover - it is but a matter of time. Time that our heroes must spend wisely, so as to uncover as much hidden lore ad knowledge on the Necromancer. Perhaps even finding a way to finally defeat him. In fact - it seems as though the attack on the Convent went according to the Necromancer's plans to create a great feast of flesh and blood for his Gods. This sacrifice might've done much more to strengthen him than to weaken him, which makes it all the more important to track him down, find his lair, and take it before he can raise another horde.

With the Necromancer creating ever more powerful minions, always having ample ways to escape or hide himself, and seems to have hidden supporters who are procuring prodigious amounts of war materiel for him, his victory seems like an inevitability. This makes it all the more important to find out how the Necromancer even got all the material he needed to arm such a large horde, and stop this before he creates even greater weapons and armour for his horde.

Much of the world is still unaware of the threat that the Necromancer poses. If the people of Silea Ravni are to have any chance of opposing the Necromancer, they must come together - and soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

tgcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Karak_Kontuth
tgcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Armok
tgcraft.wikia.com/wiki/The_Expedition
tgcraft.wikia.com/wiki/The_Dwarf_Clan's_Burden
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just today we had a beautiful Summerslam event at the city of Laplace

And we're gonna have another wedding. Two, actually.

The attack on the Convent was great fun!

>minecraft
keep this shit in >Veeky Forums you fucking spergs. you have a general already.

>ugly blocks
>not even modded
Ugh.

>weddings in minecraft
LMFAO

>MOM LOOK AT THE PIXELS!!!

tl;dr its shitty """""vanilla""""" garbage if you want actual minecraft go get some fucking mods you spergs.

>LOL IM SO RANDOM!

fuck you and fuck this thread.

People from Veeky Forums do not roleplay. We'd go there if we wanted more people like .

Minecraft is videogames.
This is Veeky Forums

Sounds like someone got banned

>poster count has not gotten up

Thanks for the bumps

No, this is not VIDEOGAMES board! This is Veeky Forums you arse.

I'm using sage every time.

>I-I-I'm saging guise
yes and you're also making others react to you,
creating bumps as you do.
Good job retard

>I'm using sage every time.

>No, this is not VIDEOGAMES board! This is Veeky Forums you arse.

Are we gonna pretend there were never any DoW or Dorf Fort or Minecraft threads on Veeky Forums ever before? There's even occasional Veeky Forums music threads. But you surely know of that...

Fuck off. You're a goddamn shitposter mad because I called your thread what it is - shit.

>not using sage and adblocker

This shit, like quests and hopefully soon jumpchain, needs to get the fuck off this goddamn board. These are generals that have NOTHING to do with Veeky Forums

>baiting out more bumps
Hey thanks for keeping the thread alive bud!

He doesn't seem to be the one who is mad, friend.

Anytime friend. If I keep getting you idiots to keep bumping it to maybe the jannies will come by and do their job and delete your thread and ban your sorry ass and force you to go to Veeky Forums where you belong and you'll cry like the little bitch you are.

I'm not mad, i'm just disgusted with this cancerous horsecrap clogging up the front page of my Veeky Forums

Fuck off.

You sound mad.

>I'm angry about this being on my frontpage!
>to solve this I will proceed to keep it on the frontpage through copious bumping!

>i can hear text i read on the screen
good job autismo.

fuck off. i hope this goddamn trash thread gets purged and stays gone.

This guy's absolutely right. Veeky Forums is for traditional games, and minecraft is a video game. Please keep this in the correct boards. Thanks!

Yeah but this is a Veeky Forums inspired minecraft server soit should stay then because of that.

Nope. You've got to realize that thinking like that is what causes board contamination and cancer. If anything remotely Veeky Forums related was allowed here we'd be overrun with /d/ shitters and futafags roleplaying waitusim over and over.

So therefore, while yes your server may be Veeky Forums oriented, it would be best if you moved the thread to a proper containment board such as Veeky Forums where there is even already a thread /mcg/ where you could post about this in. I hope you'll do the right thing and I hope you understand.

Oh, now that you put it like that I can totally understand why someone would be offended when I post this shilling and blatant advertisement on the incorrect board. Thank you for setting the record straight and putting me on the right path!

You're welcome. Have a good day and nobody else bump this thread so it can 404 cleanly. Thanks!

>we'd be overrun with /d/ shitters and futafags

>

Aren't we already?

>namefag who just several threads ago said he was going to play on the server to generate hype
>"get off my board"

Namefags. Not even once.

that's the joke

There's several Wayneposters. I believe one of them said that he's officially retiring or something a while back? I somewhat vaguely remember something like that.

top quality autism

you should join us user, you seem to have a penchant for roleplay

>he wants mods
neck yourself you ape

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU MODS INDULGING THIS CANCEROUS MEME SHIT? DELETE THIS THREAD AND START BANNING SOMEONE GOD FUCKING DAMN

Come visit the mages! we have a comfy town in the snowy mountains.

daily reminder that the necromancer didndu and you are all very rude

>actual minecraft
>mods

Are you a stout creature, fond of drink and industry? An edgy childe of the night? Maybe even a gnoll? All and more are welcome!

Armok hates us all equally!

Why not peruse some lovely lore if you're still on the fence?
tgcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Karak_Kontuth
tgcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Armok
tgcraft.wikia.com/wiki/The_Expedition
tgcraft.wikia.com/wiki/The_Dwarf_Clan's_Burden

Please don't hesitate to reach out to Ulysses#6174 on Discord if you're interested\have any further questions.

tg/related Minecraft servers have been on this board for years.

Please, newfriend, do yourself a favour and find a less stressful thread, OK? Do we really need to go get the Commander Keen image?

Posting memeitems aka poe rips in here
Enjoy.

Fuck off from Veeky Forums reddit

Pic related, this is a portrait I in-game paid an artist to make for me. Turned out breddy good.

Just one example of the myriad of roleplaying interactions you may have in Silea Ravni!

Global rule: Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.

Explain yourself mods.

Nice server

The answer is simply that this isn't against the rules, no matter how badly you twist and turn to make it be.

Go ahead and try reporting the thread if you disagree.

Are you illiterate?
Read his post again newfag

On all other boards this shit would have been removed straight away. What is the exception here?

Do /int/craft threads get removed? If not im unsure of how this would be different.

Any mc advertisement gets deleted asap. No matter what shitty project you advertise for. its simple against global rules - only exception is Veeky Forums

>all other boards
No, actually, int/craft regularly engaged in similar advertising on /int/, Veeky Forums, and several other boards on-and-off. It was never removed, always allowed to die naturally like any other thread.

It's funny because there was literally a Veeky Forums SS13 server, for years, and you're clearly new enough to not remember this and see it was never removed. Also, ss13 servers on /v/ and Veeky Forums have done same never running afoul of this rule.

>It was never removed, always allowed to die naturally like any other thread.

They were always deleted.

It still goes against the global rules. only /v/ and Veeky Forums are the exception to this rule as they both relate to video games. thou on /v/ stuff like this is pretty much deleted

Minecraft is for cringey underage children unlike SS13, this isn't even modded making it only worse.
Take your shit back to Veeky Forums and fuck off from our board.

>only exception is Veeky Forums
>only /v/ and Veeky Forums are the exception to this rule as they both relate to video games.
that doesnt even make sense, if it violates the global rule for advertisement it wouldnt matter if it was relevant to the board

>rules lawyering
>on an imageboard

>this isn't even modded
>he doesn't know what plug-ins are
>he admits that this isn't some "no exceptions" situation
>he's just assblasted he lacks the power/Authority to make the judgement call to remove this thread, which is wholly in the hands of Nazimod

Nothin',
personnel
kid

i agree but my point is that its tolerated bc its vidya related

>plugins
>same as mods
come on now user

2 different posters retard

plugins are literally just mods for servers that make it so players dont need to manually download all the server side mods

Plug-ins are a reasonable middleground between forcing someone to download a ton of shit to even try a server and being literally vanilla.

>X

there is one shitter in this thread complaining and the poster count hasn't gone up in a while, I doubt its two different people

stop being a retard

Do it. Post that fucking image.

Grace period ends this coming Friday, so get in and get some RPin' done before we all start murdering each other.

Friendly reminder "Veeky Forums rules opinion" posts you have no power to enforce merely bumps this thread and keeps it in view for more potential players, an end seemingly antithetical to the "goals" of those who believe it shouldn't be on the board.

That's quite literally not going to happen, between all the PvP oriented factions leaving and there being no warlog rules. If there's gonna be murdering, it's gonna be scarce.

>massive arguments over stupid shit
>rules lawyering vs laissez-faire
>half assed world building
>role playing
>lots of anger
Yup this definitely belongs on Veeky Forums. Fuck it I'll check it out.

>all the PvP oriented factions
>what are Order, Gensokyo, Eisenthal?

The commands for setting up the help channel are:
>/group join g
To join the help channel.
>/group g
To set your group chat replies for G.
>/gc [message]
The command to type in the channel.

well those factions arent pvp oriented, they are by no means always peaceful and may start conflict in the future but user was referring to factions whos sole purpose was pvp such as all those mercenary factions

Order's focused on PvE, whereas Gensokyo and Eisenthal have no one to fight due to a lack of people willing to bother with their PvP autism. Without the warlogging rule, who's gonna fight them? This was quite genuinely one of the better decisions Lesko made, it will protect RP and buildfags.

>that feel when I'm a scalefag despite agreeing with commander keen
Welp.

Armokism is a religion of peace.
Right now our primary goal is the cut down this necromancer that's been plaguing us lately so no Ordwr Crusades yet.

>warlogging permitted
>but no word yet on whether Towny is configured to check for online players in a town before allowing a claim to commence

Didn't he confirm you need like, 6 people online in the entire nation (not in town but in nation) for them to be sieged?

This is neo-earth where france actually won fights by being a bunch of fucking cowards.

>religion of peace
>hunting down an innocent necromancer

yes this has been confirmed for a while

>innocent
You turned an entire kingdom into your undead servants with your vile magics, desecrated a convent of Archae, killed a few of my people and others, and you were running your mouth at me and my god. I will make sure to show you the wrath of Armok. I'll have your head mounted on my mountain.

i see no problem with any of the "offenses" you listed

As an environmentalist, I am disgusted at the news that the Necromancer further degraded the land of the Ash Elves. He thought it was alright to not only set up his convent without their consent, but to blow up the place and ruin the ravine that was a natural landmark for their tribe.
I will not be silent about this violation. Mark my words, I will make sure that the next time the Necromancer shows his face in Silea Ravni that he will be confronted by us environmentalists about his actions. He can't keep getting away with it.

you guys say you're environmentalists but you cant even see that an ecosystem thrives better when everything is dead

Different user. Just copy+pasting what I said elsewhere to this thread.

LOL!

Veeky Forums.com / tee gee / MINECRAFT??

BROWN BRICKS.

As a devoted worshipper of Armok I can confirm everything is better when everything is dead.

Armok best god

why are the dorfs so edgy

Armokkia's vampires are full edge.

But the dorfs of Karak Kontuth will treat you to some golden rum in the bar if you swing by.

I think you "forgot" the name of the best god

>Edgy vampires
I mean would you rather us be the self hating lovey dovey vampires who sparkle in the sunlight? If so then you are dumb and you should feel bad about your shitty opinions.

I see what you did there

Are vampires here weak to wood stuff like on massivecraft? Played there for a bit and the plugin was really fun.

It's that plug-in, with some custom mawdifickashun.

i think theyre only vulnerable to gold swords

No its wood swords. Which really fucking smarts since their are sharp X wooden swords as an infernal drop

I lead a Dwarfish mountain home that just sold in excess of 900 emeralds worth of alcohol for a wedding to-morrow, mind numb from helping the master brewer whip all that shot up over night.

The skub is literally still barrel aging as we speak.

AMA

It's gold swords. It's been like this since tg1 and it's staying the same. Lesk confirmed this.

>mfw he unironically thinks its golden swords