Connected to SeattleNet...

>Welcome back to /srg/, chummer
>Last Viewed Files:
>Armless_not_Harmless:__Weaponised_Cyberlimbs.trid
>Tricked_Out_Cybereyes__Worth_It?.thread
>EVO_Catalog_2077.sim
>Crystal_Limbs__Now_the_mages_get_even_easier_to_geek.thread

Personal Alerts
* Your Current Rep Score: 2014 (100% Positive)
* You have 1 new private message, titled 'Yo chummer, you interested in some cyber? Fresh off the manufacturing line'
* Your Chummer > Tools > Options books list has been unchecked github.com/chummer5a/chummer5a/releases
* Cloud File Storage: pastebin.com/SsWTY7qr
* Running Cyberware_Surgery.BTL...

>Shoot straight
>Conserve ammo
>Do not buy CGL books
>And never, ever cut a deal with a dragon

Copy and paste of the last one edition because I never a general before but not having one for several hours was pissing me off.
What was up with that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nj12LaDvwKA
suzakugames.cocolog-nifty.com/
play-asia.com/shadowrun-4th-edition-riplay-teito-no-tenshi-tachi/13/707pkj
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=BOK-6385&page=top/search/list?s_keywords=shadowrun$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1
amazon.ca/Angels-Shadowrun-replay-journey-Books/dp/4775308769
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Making a general thread is a stressful experience. You worry about whether you've got a good image, whether you're going to forget the subject, whether or not to repost old thread jokes in the title...

Alternatively, elves did it.

Did the user with the Shadowrun manga ever post his translations?

Copy/Paste Edition:
Offbrand goods and forgeries, have your runners ever had any interesting experiences with knockoffs.

Don't know if they did ... but I never got why anyone was sucking his cock over it anyway.

Not the first time someone has posted a translation for it.

Sorry to offend you, fuckhead.

That's something I'm actually super interested in. Name brands, logos, insignias, and other branding are surely a Big Deal in hyper-consumerist style cyberpunk. I expect the average gangster to be plastered head to toe in sports logos, designer branding, and iconic insignias and designs - half of it varying levels of quality of fake. I wish the fluff was more in your face about it.

Where should I look for rules for a D-Walker type unit? New to the system.

He can walk, jump fairly high, roller skate on his wheels, or enter a low profile mode and roll around at car speeds, has a hand for gross motor manipulation, including wielding melee weapons, hold two pistol sized weapons, mount a heavy weapon (minigun, rocket launcher or railgun) and has video, sound and radar sensors and has limited AI that allows it to operate as a turret where the rider dismounts it, and be able to find its way to the rider when summoned by radio.

You know when I mentioned a maid fetish street sam in my game, I wasn't exactly thinking that I was the most original person on the planet - but I didn't exactly expect the cover of Japanese SR4 to feature one.

Juggernaught with Rigger Cocoon, speed enhancement, alternative propulsion method, troll sized katana, a heavy weapon mount and increased sensor. If it's your only drone and your DM is lenient you can pull it off.

There's nothing wrong with not having 24/7 generals. I get that you're incredibly new to /srg/, but these generals pass away all the time. Spend that time instead on making a proper thread instead of antsying up to make a new one ASAP.

Because it is extremely goofy.

Well sometimes it is actually pretty dope.

Does anyone have any good maps for Denver?

Is there somewhere I can find a database of basic enemy stats? Just need some info on gangers and low level security guards and shit. I'm a new GM.

Pastebin and new GM guides.

Our group absolutely does. Most stuff we get through our fixers is pre-used and our GM seems to enjoy adding a bit of background to must major purchases (Read: Weapons, Armor, Drones and Vehicles). We rarely get unmodified stuff.

The stories themselves he admitted to not writing down, which is also why our Fixers generally don't know them.

My Rigger for example has a secondary RCC which was modified to sport a reliefed, very intricate cartoon frog on its case. The Jacks and plugs are also to be found on the left side, which he described as an obvious but skillfully done custom job.

Our Shooty McShootface owns a full body armor which is made of Proteus spacesuit parts and has some stickers on it from various combat zones around the world. Kinda like a piece of rich Hipster luggage.

Is it munchkining if I create a Changeling whose negative traits are actually more useful than his positive ones?

You're welcome, anonymous angry retard. What am I supposed to be offended by?

Is it easier to find people using thermal vision?
I'm trying to figure out if a chameleon suit with thermal dampening is worth it or not, as the chameleon suit already gives +2 limit and dice to avoid detection, then the thermal dampening adds an additional limit and dice pool to avoid detection by thermal means for each rank of quality up to a maximum of 6

Yeah, usually. Don't forget that Trolls and Dwarves also get thermographic vision for free, so you'll want thermal damping no matter what.

Not only that, but every delivery drone and car has a sensor array in Shadowrun with 8 different types of scanner. Thermographic is definitely necessary.

Extremely goofy but sometimes pretty dope is exactly what I'm going for. That's exactly Shadowrun.

I just want my Runner to pull out his collapsible IKEA brand Swedish Sniper Rifle Model; Birgitta, and take 2 hours to assemble it because the instruction manual is crap and end up with 2 pins/screws left that should probably have been somewhere inside the weapon.

I was told to come here by the Worldbuilding General. If this isn't the right place, I apologize and will shut up.

I want to run a Cyberpunkish game. Whether it's Shadowrun, The Sprawl, or 2020, the specifics don't matter.

For the life of me I can't find any good tools for map creation with this type of setting. There are a ridiculous amount of available tools and resources if you want a fantasy setting, but everything I've found is unbelievably lacking for cyberpunk.
The only thought I had was using the map editor in Shadowrun Returns, but how would I even export those to a state usable for pnp purposes, like for roll20? Not to mention it's isometric, which would probably throw wrenches into my proverbial spokes long-term.

If anybody as any clues for me on cyberpunk map creation, or at least tips on if my dumb idea of exporting from Shadowrun Returns' editor is even possible, please let me know. And again, I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask.

Google Map's custom map tool. Use it to map out a city, any city. Cut it into sectors, into zones, all with different layers. Each Layer means something different. Maybe political divides (like with say, Denver, or Austin) or which gangs control which streets, and then link them to the players. That way when you say 'x' Street, they know what you're talking about

You can basically google modern floorplans of various buildings for cyberpunk settings. Damn, ain't technology grand?

>Our rigger saved up for a second hand attack chopper. Digitally scrubbed, can't find any history on it anywhere, but it came with some very intricate nose art that we can't bring ourselves to paint over and what looks like a tour of African and South American war zone slap patches inside the cockpit.

Doorkickers gets a lot of praise around here. Other than that, you can try just googling for actual floorplans.

Isometric maps work great for Shadowrun. Just disable the grid and set a custom scale on the map if you are using r20. I have soem isometric ones saved up, but not nearly as many as I'd like. Additionally, I also use default floor plans as already mentioned.
The google maps Idea was new. I created a custom map for my campaign, using art from Akira and Photoshop but that may be too much work if you can just use google maps.

That's actually a pretty good idea that I might have to end up using with a lack of available alternatives, but it doesn't exactly lend itself to any real detail, or help the players immerse in the vibe of cyberpunk. It's a bit, I don't know, clinical? Either way, thank you for the help.

I'll look into it. Thank you for your help!

Honestly, Long-term, Photoshop is probably the best solution, but I'm just no expert with photo editing. The only work I've done is some light stuff in gimp, so I've got no real context for how to start mapmaking.

As far as isometric goes, before I go and buy Shadowrun Returns, do you know if it's even possible to properly export maps in a way that's usable by r20? And thank you for you help, by the way.

Rebosting because the old post was at the bottom of a thread on page 10.

African mercenary campaign! Ever wanted to pet an awakened lion but frusturated your GM never let you get anything out of that 20 Animal Handling dicepool in Seattle? Have you ever wanted to fly an illegally owned helicopter without getting killed? Too bad - we already have a helo pilot.

Check for details.

Any bets on what the outcome of the whole damien knight going a bit nuts /ares getting infiltrated by bugs will be?

>Is it munchkining if I create a Changeling
yes

disappointing

that's just par for the course

>disappointing
Succinct, yet all too accurate. Sadly.

I need a bit of help making a mission for my players.
Backstory is the team found information linking ares to a conspiracy that had terrorists blow up an orbital habitat.
Plan is to have a Johnson from Ares give them a mission where they need to find some kinda big war machine wreckage that has been found in the wilds.
The question is, how do I build the mission? This is the first time I'm actually planning a mission and not improvising all of it.

Go read the GM planning section in the core rulebook, around page 320, I think. That's a pretty thorough method to take you from concept to solid plans. Basically, you identify the setpiece of the run and plan backwards from there in a number of "scenes" that are typically either combat, social, or investigation.

It's almost trivial in environments with fewer heat sources than a city, but still a lot easier to spot somebody with thermal vision than without.

A metahuman form will almost always stand out as a heat source silhouette.
Source: Thermographic camera

Your best bet is going to load these files and screenshot them, and then upload them to your r20. Or screenshot them right in the editor - there are multiple viewing options available. Personally I found the editor to be fiddly and unreliable. It crashed every time I tried loading custom textures and frequently during map editing, making it very hard to keep progress. You should definitely only use it if you have the time for it. I also recommend you get SR: HK as that one has more props in it, if you feel like fiddling with an editor.

How do I design and manufacture my own custom cyberlimbs? I don't want my shadowrunner to buy off-the-shelf corporate products. I want them to make their own high-end custom jobs.

Gonna have to join a corp or have some eccentric rich guy bankroll you.

And have a good reason why someone with such marketable skills is risking their life shadowrunning.

>Gonna have to join a corp or have some eccentric rich guy bankroll you.
Gonna have to disagree with you there, chummer. A facility with a nanoforge and a street doc with enough points in the Cybertech skill can probably make Betaware - which is the grade at which 'ware becomes a custom-job instead of just standard/deluxe off-the-shelf models. It won't be cheap, but neither will it be prohibitively expensive.

>And have a good reason why someone with such marketable skills is risking their life shadowrunning.
That's more the point. Getting a customs-capable street clinic set up is a retirement plan.

>A facility with a nanoforge and a street doc with enough points in the Cybertech skill can probably make Betaware
If they're a street doc, they don't have a nanoforge, and probably don't have cybertech worth rating.

Even Butch is only hitting par for alpha.

> Hah. I’d be lucky to earn alpha-class recognition. We have the tools and we have the talent, but the facilities are a bit lacking. No, the third’s on top of the ACHE. It would have been a delta-class facility if it weren’t for Deus. As it stands, I don’t know how anyone can go there without a non-stop panic attack.
> Butch

How much Essence does a shapeshifter have while in animal form? Is it equal to the amount they'd have in their metahuman form? If they have cyberware in their metahuman form, would they lose it in animal form? What if a Falconine shifter wanted cyberwings in their animal form, would they just treat it the same as a cyberarm for resource and essence costing?

Am I an idiot or does anyone else have trouble remembering what books are setting books and what books have character options and shit?

Essence is six for any living sapient. I would argue that this means animal forms too.

However - Cyberware will fuck you up at any level below Deltaware. Aetherology Page 38. If you want Cyberwings in your animal form and they are not Deltaware, they will rip your back to shreds once you shift.

>Any street doc with a nanoforge

Any place that uses street docs instead of legit corp-backed wagedocs not getting a nanoforge without some sort of patron or organization backing them up chummer.

Point still stands.
Exactly.

I can't say if you're an idiot or not, but even CGL forgets whether or not they're making books for settings or character options. Like putting guns and shit in Assassin's Primer.

In 5e, even the novels have some guns, drones, or adept powers.

Without context this is the most nonsense sentence I've ever heard

What context do you need?

Shifters can only implant Deltaware if they wish to ever shift again.
If they don't, they take Essence loss * 10 unresisted damage during their shift as stated in the rules as the cyberware takes a quick exit from their body.

If they take Deltaware, the ware stays in their body in both forms. So a Falconine would have [chosen metatype] size wings on its back in animal form or falcon sized wings in metahuman form.

What should I get for programs for a support Decker? Basically my friend wants to be a Decker and so do I, but I mainly wanna support him. Is this possible? I am still very new to the game.

Chummer keeps crashing when I click the "Purchase More" Button on the custom gear I created. Any idea why?

Is there a particularly authoritarian government in Shadowrun? I know it's dystopic all over, but which corp or nation most oppresses its citizens?

I'm looking to run a rebellion campaign, where the party fights against an omnipresent force and makes their corner of the world a little better.

Go read the Sixth World Almanac. 'Making your corner of the world a little better' isn't a theme, it's on the bloody box, as the '-punk' part of 'cyberpunk'. You need to dial in.

Do you want to be eco-terrorists, giving liberty to the people and the Earth? Play as Yucatan rebels. Do you want to fight against so-called liberators who are just looking to turn the tables, putting dragons on top and regular humans on the bottom of the food chain? Play Amazonian dissidents or Russians trying to retake Yakut. Want to be underground reclaimers of your history, protecting children because they were 'born wrong' in the eyes of religious fanatics? Play in Egypt as champions of the old ways. Want to fight against a foreign power that is lining up your family against the wall, while quislings line their pockets with nuyen? Turn the clock back a decade and be Free Californians trying to kick out Saito. Want to teach those upjumped redskins that things aren't all going their way, that their Ghost Dance sucker punch won a round but not the fight? Play as the New Revolution and Make America Whole Again.

The Tirs are pretty oppressive, but the second you start lookin at an elf funny they'll make you disappear. Amazonia is known for having lots of rebellions and turmoil, but if you're getting involved there, you're probably already one of Hualpa's pawns.

Short version, Custom Item is another of Adam's shitty hacks and I need to build proper support for creating new items through the UI.
Long version, purchasing items in career mode does a lookup against the XML in order to regenerate the cost value, since the first item you bought might have been free or whatever. Since Custom Item doesn't generate a backing XML entry, the lookup fails and crashes out because Chummer's original design philosophy was 'If someone goes wrong, it's better for the application to crash out than alert the user about something weird happening.

Brute Force or Hack on the Fly?

Is your logic in the double digits? Then bump up your run silent dice pool and brute force your way through. They'll be alerted, but will almost never be able to roll high enough to find you.

There's a stealth alternative for almost every attack option, and as a bonus you have less chance of blowing a run if you go sneaky. Stealth is probably the best, but if you get caught you may find yourself defenceless.

A nanoforge is included in a Facility - in 4e it was one of the desktop nanoforges, while in 5e it's probably something clunkier because of the whole CFD thing. 50k nuyen isn't cheap, but it's also not prohibitive to the point that you'll literally never see it in the streets. If Butch can't do custom-jobs, it probably means her collective setup is a Shop rather than a Facility. Not too surprising - there are expenses other than just the Facility itself. Purchasing a site to house it, filing the right paperwork/bribes, and so on - she might not have accrued enough dosh to reinvest to that point yet.

But you will definitely find beta-capable clinics in the shadows. Whether they're medically-minded runners whose clinic is their retirement package, ex-corporate types who have turned their former skillset entrepreneurial, or even some docs set up in a Yakuza/Mafia-owned lab lovingly titled Puget Sound Customs to attract chummers with more nuyen than sense, they're definitely out there without having to get some corporate job done.

You know, like the black clinics of Chiba in Neuromancer.

Now, Delta's a different story completely. You're not getting that without getting bleeding-edge corporate work done. But while the vast majority of street docs are more interested in selling high-profit low-cost second-hand 'ware than doing anything ambitious, you'd better believe that there are shops scattered here and there capable of doing some serious custom work for discerning customers.

>50k nuyen isn't cheap, but it's also not prohibitive
The cost is A problem, but it's not THE problem. The problem is that you're talking about street docs. Yes, there are beta capable clinics available to the shadows. Are they street? No. Why? Because even though it's not delta, it's still fucking rare and difficult to set up and keep up.

>There aren’t many beta clinics out there, and they all require you to know someone to get in. Seattle has three, putting it in some rarefied air. Most corporations only keep a handful in a nation, requiring appointments and travel to enjoy the facilities. This is medical tech at its finest, and when you’re receiving it, it often feels more like a trip to a resort than a night at the hospital.

Seattle has *three* beta clinics. Not three per corp, and a couple on the side for non-corp groups. Three total. Three world famous facilities.

Delta?

>There are fewer than twenty of them in existence, roughly. Rumors put the number as high as thirty or as low as four, depending on your criteria and who you trust, and not every megacorporation has one under their control.

>Lastly are the delta facilities. Unlike the betas, these aren’t world-famous, largely because the megacorps don’t want you to know that they exist. They’re famous for handling CEOs and senior executives personally, but they also keep up the blackest of black-ops teams and conduct research that is … not for public consumption.

I'm not the guy you're arguing with but taking RAW availability of clinics is a great way to wind up with a group full of adepts

I'm ok with the whole team being screwed by background counts. Especially if they all took only adept powers that contribute +1 die per rank.

The only problem is that because they're adepts you'll either be killing them, purposely telling your enemies to only use burst fire despite having no reason not to complex fullauto, or giving your enemies unreasonably low shooting pools to make up for the fact that Full Auto and/or Suppressive Fire will melt an adept's face clean off.

Having a tanky sam is greatly beneficial for the group's (and GMs) health when shit hits the fan, and using RAW 'ware availability makes that shit impossible when you effectively have to hijack zurich-orbital and pay 4X the cost of the already overexpensive item to progress your character.

have you guys ever made a story good for deckers but none of the players play as a decker?

I had this idea for a story, the players find out the Maine villain is an A.I, one of them goes into the net to fight him the others has to stop his drone from bombing the city.

none of the players played as a decker

don't know how to end it?

youtube.com/watch?v=nj12LaDvwKA

>using RAW 'ware availability makes that shit impossible
Not when the face has negotiation skills to match the Sam's need for delta.

Otherwise, think inside the setting. Every time the topic of availability comes up, it's likely that someone isn't thinking beyond mechanics that only cover buying through the black market. (with the exception of Availability: -- items, which you can buy at the local stuffer shack)

Your options are buy (not easy to find delta on the black market), steal (not really an option for delta), or manage favours. Find the people who have some clout on beta / delta clinic wait lists, and circumvent the process of trying to find a legit black market sale by trading favours or creating leverage with them.

>Not when the face has negotiation skills to match the Sam's need for delta.

Which they *don't*, because the scale of skill competence was doubled, specifically to make it massively harder for players to have world-class characters in the setting.

There's less than 20 delta-clinics on Earth/space MAXIMUM, and they all restricted for use by the elite of the elite. If your Face magically has enough skill to get access then they also have enough skill to commandeer an aircraft carrier, a space shuttle, or borrow Lofwyr's gold-plated fleshlight.

In short, they have no business being a 'Runner any more.

For some reason Chummer won't let me add the ASDF point from Overclocker to my Deck. I didn't get asked for a value or anything after adding it even. Trying to change the ASDF on my Deck simply swaps them as normal.
Not sure what to do about this.

Apparently I don't subscribe to the same arbitrary list of reasons to stop being a runner that you do.

What a shame.

There's more to Negotiation dice pools than skill rank.

So what's the deal with shapeshifters? I remember you asking for people to test out the Equine, but I can't get past priority selection. The metavariant selection defaults to human, then Chummer says I'm an idiot for trying to do that and shuts itself down.

>Seattle has *three* beta clinics
First of all, citation needed, and second of all that's only the legal ones either way. There are absolutely black market ones above and beyond those.

Your problem is that you have this mental image of street docs as being bargain bin jackasses squatting in a warehouse and selling discount medical services to gangbangers, or something. Street docs are the people running literally any black market medical operation - and while some of those are low-end hood clinics, some are extremely high-quality places staffed by corporate outcasts, funded by nation-sized organized crime groups like the Yakuza (the people still running MCT) or the Mafia (who bought out the entire nation of Sicily in order to start issuing legal SINs), or started by the kind of absurdly-skilled weirdos who regularly find their way into the shadows.

If you don't think that's there's at least one or two black market clinics in Seattle capable of good enough custom work to manufacture betaware, you're out of your mind. This isn't Deltaware here. It requires skill and an investment, but there's plenty of both of those in the shadows.

>First of all, citation needed
I quoted it already, nigs. Chrome Flesh. Shiny. You're welcome.
>that's only the legal ones either way
Prove it.
>Street docs are the people running literally any black market medical operation
Prove it.
>This isn't Deltaware here. It requires skill and an investment, but there's plenty of both of those in the shadows.
There are plenty connected to the shadows. That doesn't mean they're in the shadows themselves. Three beta clinics is enough.

Maybe a decker contact helps them get into a UV host or something, where they can use their normal skills, and face off against the AI? Or trick it into downloading itself onto a specific commlink offline, before putting that link into a faraday cage and dropping it in the middle of the Pacific.

Equines were included for my testing use on another branch and got merged in to the main branch accidentally. I'm still trying to sort out an issue with the attribute/skill integration that prevents them from behaving properly in career mode, which is why I haven't pushed the rest of them yet.
When you're in career mode, you should see a dropdown for the attribute to affect with overclocker.

From the same section in Chrome Flesh
>Hang on. Three? Executive Body Enhancements and Nightengale’s Body Parts, sure, but where’s the other? Butch, you sly old dog, did you earn a new rating when we weren’t looking?
>Slamm-0!
>Hah. I’d be lucky to earn alpha-class recognition. We have the tools and we have the talent, but the facilities are a bit lacking. No, the third’s on top of the ACHE. It would have been a delta-class facility if it weren’t for Deus. As it stands, I don’t know how anyone can go there without a non-stop panic attack.
>Butch
>Wait. What happened to the Humana Hospital?
>Sounder
>Knight Errant finally busted them. Damn shame. They did great work.
>Clockwork

So there are black market clinics (officially Humana is a Shiawase facility, and Dr. Michael Maizner ran an illegal bodyshop out of his office. Sauce: the Tacoma section of Seattle 2072), but they are counted in the list. So are there betaware facilities that aren't on the up and up? Yes. Does it make any sort of sense for Jackpoint, literally the group of runners most able to afford high-end black-market surgeries, to not include them in their listing? No.

You're both right and you're both wrong, now stop being bitches.

>Does it make any sort of sense for Jackpoint, literally the group of runners most able to afford high-end black-market surgeries, to not include them in their listing? No.
Why assume they didn't? You just quoted how the one other beta clinic they asked about was busted. If there were more, they'd mention them.

You are misreading. I am saying the obvious conclusion is that they mentioned all the clinics, legal and extralegal. I am not assuming that they didn't mention some; quite the opposite.

So what you're saying is that there are definitely black market beta clinics, and that there were 'at least one or two' like I said.

If anything, it looks like legal beta clinics were in the minority in Seattle until Humana got shut down.

How about that.

Take your ego out of this. Stop thinking about how you can be right and look at what was said.

>>Seattle has *three* beta clinics
>First of all, citation needed, and second of all that's only the legal ones either way. There are absolutely black market ones above and beyond those.
That is demonstrably untrue. The numbers given are that there are 3 total betaware clinics in Seattle; in the recent past that number may have been as high as 4, one of which was illegal enough to be shut down. Trying to say there are more in the city is foolishness. Nobody ever said that there were no black-market betaware clinics, quite the opposite:

>Any place that uses street docs instead of legit corp-backed wagedocs not getting a nanoforge without some sort of patron or organization backing them up chummer.
>The problem is that you're talking about street docs. Yes, there are beta capable clinics available to the shadows. Are they street? No. Why? Because even though it's not delta, it's still fucking rare and difficult to set up and keep up.

The thing people are taking issue with is characterizing betaware black bodyshops as 'street'. is the only post in the thread that is explicitly making the argument that there is no difference between a streetdoc and a black market betaware clinic with organizational support. Contrast Butch, a born-SINless who operates her own independent clinic, with a Mafia-run hospital.

1/2

2/2
>If anything, it looks like legal beta clinics were in the minority in Seattle until Humana got shut down.
This doesn't make a lick of sense and suggests that you haven't read enough of the lore to know what's being said. They specifically name 2/3rds of the operating clinics, and we know that they are both legally operated (Nightengale's is a NeoNET subsidiary now, EBE is independent). The third is implied to be Renraku, but could theoretically be owned by anyone because there isn't enough to go on.

Of the 4 given clinics, one is definitely illegal, two are definitely legal, and one is likely legal but possibly illegal.

Literally the only point of actual disagreement is about whether or not a Yakuza-funded bodyshop counts as being run by streetdocs. Everything else is misreading posts, not reading the sources yourself and going off only what people are quoting directly in the thread, and arguing past each other.

It's the cover of an actual play book of SR4. So it's somebody's campaign, and they sometimes were pretty interesting.

Remember that even alpha is something of a custom job. Just not as much as beta.

Ironically, you'd probably do better as a Technomancer because they have more than a few complex forms that the average decker would sell kidneys for. But you'll want Smoke and Mirrors, Signal Scrub, and something to boost Erase Mark or Crash Program.

And then you need to figure out how to do teamwork in the matrix.

Brute Force for when you want to try scare enemies into turning stuff off prematurely. Hack on the Fly for other times.

You got a link for that Actual Play, user? Always up for reading about someone's Shadowrun shenanigans.

suzakugames.cocolog-nifty.com/

Hope you know moonrunes

Not really. I don't speak or read Japanese, but now I'm kinda interested to see what a machine translation would spit out.

There was a link way back to buy it, but I don't have that anymore.

play-asia.com/shadowrun-4th-edition-riplay-teito-no-tenshi-tachi/13/707pkj

That one seems to be an earlier one from what I remember of the original link.

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=BOK-6385&page=top/search/list?s_keywords=shadowrun$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1

This one may be the first or second in the line.

Just put in Role and Roll into the search on either site and you can try to hunt down the first and the rest.

The first three called Shadowrun - Travel Angels, Shadowrun - Street Angels, and Shadowrun Beginner's Bad Luck in English (approximately).

amazon.ca/Angels-Shadowrun-replay-journey-Books/dp/4775308769

There are presumably some more out there.

What are some tips for running a fun, exciting Pink Mohawk style game without getting bogged down in conspiracies, consequences, and paranoia? I feel like no matter what the games I play or run lately get clogged up with drama, death, and characters shooting themselves in the foot so hard they start bringing down TPK's with any level of realism.

Is Shadowrun just a game that can't survive unless you have a group to talk to and plan out in person? Over the internet it just feels like people don't want to plan or talk or do anything more than the minimum work required.

Much like the (later) books let you spend some edge to have a contact, let the group spend some edge to also have already set up something helpful.

And I do mean the group. Let some people spend some edge to have bribed the janitor to sneak something in, let the rest spend to have that something be a cheap, possibly one shot knock-off maglock key.

If you think that an illegal, black market medical clinic - regardless of whether it's a glorified gangland infirmary or a fully-staffed criminal hospital - doesn't fit under the broad category of 'street doc,' you're being deliberately obtuse. You've resorted to making a semantic argument because you've run out of anything substantive to say. That's as pathetic as it is pedantic.

There are black market beta clinics - beta grade street docs. That's what you were arguing against, and you've been proven emphatically wrong. Everything you've done since is shift goalposts and argue about phrase definitions to try to salvage a win.

How about you fuck off instead of shitposting for yet another eight hours?

>Third party points out how you're both being correct and incorrect
>insist that you're still totally right
>third party breaks down exactly how you're wrong and where your problems are
>ignore that, change argument entirely, accuse third party of being first party and shifting goalposts

Fourth party having a great time watching you flail and fail

imagine getting kidnapped by a corporation an being experimented on with sex toys

Add it to the pasta.

Along with the fact that they got the toys in a street level deltaware clinic.

thanks

Man I need to find new game
Wondering about runnerhub. Does anyone have any experience with it?

How desperate are you?

Non-German speaking european level of desperate.
Is it that bad?