What do the other Chaos gods think of Malice?

What do the other Chaos gods think of Malice?

Gonna go with hate him, as he wants to take down all of them.

>"Who?"

they retconned him.

Assuming they know he exists, distain, probably. He'd be a thorn in their side, trying to ruin their games.

I'm legally obligated to ask "who?"

Don't the Sons of Malice still exist?

Name malal was retconned, but entity remains, under the name Malice

They refuse to talk about this guy, and refuse to tell why

The Emperor

A chaos god of non-existence theoretically created through the imperiums regulation of making the masses ignorant of Chaos.

GW do not own the IP. Yet it is IP in their universe.

They don't own Malal, Malice is fully theirs.

Again, he goes under different name now, problem solved

You mean Malal?

A mix of annoyance, hate, and fear.

What's up in this thread, bros?

Malice?

Who the fuck is Malice?

>Name malal was retconned, but entity remains, under the name Malice

Nah, Malice is a reference to Malal, but not Malal himself.

Well he is pretty much same guy, just with different name when you take a look at it.

Nope.
Malice isn't an actual god unlike Malal was.
He also teams up with other forces of Chaos, which Malal didn't do.

I'm assuming Khorne has the same opinion on Malal as he does everything.

>He also teams up with other forces of Chaos
Citation needed. As far as I know the Sons of Malice have been entirely hostile to Chaos.

Eye of Terror.

> The ultimate epitome of chaos self destructive nature. The supreme contrarian.

They hate them. He's just exist to spread grief to the chaos entities. Even the most destructive bloodthirsty chaos gods sees blood and destruction as means to an end. Even if it's one they quite enjoy.

Mala cares not for martial prowess or a warped honour. Nor the Pain or pleasure of battle. Nor Suffering and release. Nor grand schemers. He is just spite. Nothing less and nothing more.

All are jealous because he's best god

... they're in the fucking Eye of Terror FUCKING SHIT UP IN THE FUCKING EYE OF TERROR! Just because they're in the same space at the same time doesn't mean buddy buddy.

If that was fucking true then all the fucking species in the entire fucking galaxy would be the best of friends because the all inhabit the same fucking galaxy!

No. They were on the side of Chaos.

STOP BEING A STUBBORN FUCKBOI AND JUST ACCEPT THAT YOU'RE FUCKING WRONG! YOU FUCKING DIPSHIT! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Malice is the worst Veeky Forums meme. I used to think squats because they kept bringing it up, but Malice attracts edgelords who want special snowflakes, and they wont get over him not existing.

The fluff is kind of cool though. It represents how chaos isn't just evil but ultimately self-defeating. The path of chaos automatically turns in against itself. Like a serpent eating its own tail.

They don't. The entire point of Malal was that the Horus heresy was to "Imperial Truth" him out of relevance beyond his little following from the Sons of Malice as he can no longer interfere with the Warps Expansion headed by Tzeentch thanks to Chaos undivided and Lorgar's self-imposed house arrest.

GW was too stupid to notice the importance he held.

>The fluff is kind of cool though

No it's not.

>It represents how chaos isn't just evil but ultimately self-defeating.

The other gods manage to do that organically.
Malal has always been pointless, which is why GW never even tried to fight for his rights.

Legio Eighcelveight? I don't listen to hiphop what the fuck does eightcelveight mean?