Who else is holding this shitcoin?

Who else is holding this shitcoin?

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptopia.co.nz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I fucking held it until November then switched to BTC just to stop getting just'd by these inactive fucking developers. Nobody could have seen Mcaffee fucking shilling it for sick gains.

Fuckin John Mcafee lol

I would have but then I learned of the possibility of coins being delisted if they stay shit long enough.

been holding 100k at 5 sats since May, trying to find an exit point to take some gains.

it was 9 sats a week ago

let that sink in

Fuck this coin. Piece of shot should have died long ago. But no. I learned my fucking lesson today.

Seeing everyone get fucked by this coin makes me sad. It’s literally such a peice a shit you kinda deserve it if you got in at 160. I bought in at 36 sats and thought I learned my lesson then. This coin has no bottom. total burner.

TO THE MOOOOOOOooooooooon!

2nd wave.... volume too high to crash further

there is no real development whatsoever about this coin. the lead devs has been working with Redd-ID for several years without any result. This is purely PnD coin

I am

It's honestly a solid coin, and with it hovering a 100 sat means you can buy a shitton.

Has a large volume and it's grown during the bitcoin crash if that says anything about the stability

bought at 58 sats woke up to see it at 170 thought to myself "thats nice" and went back to bed

feels... ok

Bought in, let's go!

how can u buy in I use binance

I'm a MASSIVE loss from this morning and don't know what to do...
Do I hold this shit forever or can I more quickly recover investing elsewhere?

buy litecoin on binance, send to cryptopia

cryptopia.co.nz

has similar verification and withdrawal limits as binance(5K with no ID) took me about 30 minutes from registration to deposit confirmed

I bought around 28k BZC, how fucked am I?

sold mine, bittrex completly fucked me over, tried to trade with 0.02 btc, couldnt cancel orders and so bought 0.1's worth, ragequit and sold at 0.7

I sold at around 130 after I saw what the shiteater tweet did to Bittrex. Impossible to manually buy/sell when the site didn't accept my order cancellations. I didn't buy in at the absolute top so it's "okay".

This coin is worthless. Sell now or hold bags forever.

It will be 9 sats next week

still holding this shitcoin

hope it goes up the next days to get out again

fuck bittrex

>bittrex
just me but this site sucks "on purpose". you are getting scalped their own by arbitrage bots

It's starting to moon seems like...

Me too craptopia crashed on my while trying to sell. Didn’t work. Down $3k :(

Randomly acquired 5k at 54sats. If ive learned anything from selling XVG at 120 its to fucking hodl and dont settle for 200% profits over. Never again.

Is xvg done?

How massive?

I made 0.6 BTC

Unlucky cuck, you missed it

Looks like a 2 year old designed this.

I went in with 30% of my portfolio to swing the mcafeememe and got cucked by bittrex

ended up buying the top and am still holding this shit

I've researched the coin and it seems viable but I don't know enough about its competitors to make a good call

I'm pulling my hair out right now figuring out what to do