youtube.com/user/PrivateerPressPrime

Latest Errata: January 2017
files.privateerpress.com/op/errata/WMH-Errata-January-2017-2.pdf

Theme Forces:
files.privateerpress.com/op/errata/Theme Forces.pdf

Steamroller Rules
privateerpress.com/organized-play/steamroller-tournaments

Table of contents for all NQ issues
privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?4313-Table-Of-Contents-For-All-No-Quarter-Issues

Lexicanum Iron Kingdoms Fluff wiki:
warmachine.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page

MK3 RULES:
files.privateerpress.com/allnewwar/Prime.pdf
files.privateerpress.com/allnewwar/Primal.pdf
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5OHGgAx7q66NUdvUFp3LWVQRlE&usp=drive_web

Warmachine/Hordes Army Creator (WHAC) .apk
charbon-et-charentaise.org/blog/content/app-release.apk

>Mk3 Trollbloods Command
www20.zippyshare.com/v/1tLOuOW7/file.html

>Mk3 Protectorate Command
www20.zippyshare.com/v/LToez2J8/file.html

>Mk3 Circle Orboros Command
www20.zippyshare.com/v/dAMPtJKy/file.html

>Mk3 Cygnar Command
www104.zippyshare.com/v/aG3otFxu/file.html

>Mk3 Legion of Everblight Command
www93.zippyshare.com/v/cJMBctzR/file.html

>Mk3 Khador Command
www92.zippyshare.com/v/JI62A5Ll/file.html

>Mk3 Cryx Command
www42.zippyshare.com/v/kAGpNygA/file.html

>MK3 Retribution of Scyrah Command
www108.zippyshare.com/v/9gF1X7iU/file.html

>Abridged Mk2 Lore

Gargantuans:
pastebin.com/XPKMKYUc

Exigence:
pastebin.com/6D1fwSgv

Devestaton:
pastebin.com/KxkzfnXj

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ChainAttackJay/status/886389188878229504
youtube.com/watch?v=Tgdu4ZXDjZo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NOW WITH A MOUNTAIN KING I CAN LIVE OUT MY FANTASY OF PLAYING KING KONG VS GODZILLA

I'm very curious as to what the MOW theme force will be in practice.

And I knew the MOW battle engine would just be more horses, but its unimpressive even for that. That gun better be magic.

I assumed it would be a lot of high strength melee, some blasts of varying sizes and units with quite a few impact attacks.

Maybe a little magic if you throw in the Forge Seers.

What warjack goes best with Man O War anyway?

I was thinking you could have a Kovnik jack marshal a Demolisher that the other Man O War could move up with.

It would feel really uninspired if it was EXACTLY like the Gun carriage again in terms of melee prowess.

And unless those horses get to attack like 4 times with Pow 16 at least each melee is not going to be impressive.

And by magic I meant "Interesting"

...why does that need a man of war?

for when feet get tired of walking

I assume it's getting so close to the action that the operator benefits from that protection.

Or that the gun is so difficult to fire that it needs enhanced strength.

The shells might also be to heavy for a regular Winter Guardsmen to load quickly and effectively as a Man-O-War could.

Plus, it might be like the Drakhun where the operator is expected to dismount and fight should their engine and steeds be wrecked.

Maybe the recoil of the gun is so brutal a regular solder would get pulped?

>I assume it's getting so close to the action that the operator benefits from that protection.

Maybe. It feels like they could just...enclose it like the gun carriage if they wanted that. I'm likely overthinking this but I feel like there was much easier ways to get the same effect without 'Put a risky power armour that hampers dexterity on the guy so the horses also need to drag that along'.

It really says something that the recoil is bad when it looks like it has struts at the rear for reducing that.

Though to be fair, those could just be for steadying the weapon when it's in operation.

Would they still be able to aims as effectively with an enclosed gun carriage?

Also, the Siege Chariot might be quicker given it doesn't have the added weight of enclosure, like the Gun Carriage.

hey how does this Elara list look?

Not how that works. The +2 str is warrior models only and Rage is Warbeasts only.

No, he has +power for ice damage
Which the Ice Troll's range attack does

Northkin Elder 10 FONT
Trollblood Trollkin Command Attachment
ELDER
SPD STR MAT RAT DEF ARM CMD
5 6 5 4 12 13 8
FA: 1
Point Cost: 4
Base Size: Medium
Damage: 5
Attachment [Krielstone Bearer & Stone Scribes] - This attachment can be added to a Krielstone Bearer & Stone Scribe unit.
ELDER
Eyeless Sight
Immunity: Cold
Officer
Tough
Stone Warp - This model can use one of the following effects each turn at any time during its unit’s activation:
•Stone Cold - While within the area affected by this unit’s Protective Aura, friendly Northkin warrior models gain +2 STR.
Stone Cold lasts for one round.
•Wild Winds - This unit and friendly Northkin models activating within the area affected by this unit’s Protective Aura
gain +1 SPD. Wild Winds lasts for one turn.
•Winter Magic - When a friendly model makes a cold damage roll XICONX while within the area affected by this unit’s
Protective Aura, add +2 to the roll. Winter Magic lasts for one turn.
Tactics: Northkin - Models in this models unit are Northkin models and gain Immunity: Cold XICONX.

Tactical Tip
Stone Warp — These effects are in addition to the effects of Protective Aura.

Was it just me or I also thought khador was gettin a man'o'war warcaster as well.

sorcha3, the woman in the iron mask.

People thought the teased IF solo was going to be one. Im fairly certain at this point that PP thinks a MOW warcaster would be OP.

Ah, fair enough. I'd completely forgotten that that was the third ability.

When running an Immortal army, would Extollers and Guardians get in the way of one another as far as soul collecting goes?

I was one of the six people to play Company of Iron at Lock and Load before anyone else.

Ask me anything.

Does everybody get new models to go with the solos I hear everybody's getting, or just the starter box?
Does Ret have a named Scyir character in the works?
Was it fun?

How's it play, compared to say Shadow War?
Does everyone have 1 wound?

Hey Skorne folks, another theme on the way
twitter.com/ChainAttackJay/status/886389188878229504

What other game it plays like?

What is the level of customization? What cards are available?

What was a sample scenario?

>Storm Lances clear the zone and win the game against Cryx
Wow totally unusual factions and result there.

I'm really wish PP would get past the giant-cannons-and-armor thing with Khador and start expanding another side if them.

Kossites, Greylord, Doom Reavers, Widowmakers etc are all things but PP just want to make more giant guns.

A Greylord theme is apparently coming, and in the fluff the greylords may soon have access to a corrupted version of a formula that makes warcasters (And turns most other people into monsters).

So the whole "Dark Experiments" angle of Khador is also coming.

>try not to cry
>cry a lot

Not really, no. Soul Collection caps at three, Extollers can't really use more than two, and once people start killing Immortals they tend to kill a whole lot of them since they're a Vengeance unit.

Can models survive in the open?

And if you play one of the Zaals you get to choose where the souls go to.

>70% of the undefeated at LnL Masters were Cryx and Cygnar

Go figure. A gunline faction and a faction that now has hard answers for Gunlines.

What a game.

*Skorne* has hard answers for gunlines, user. I'd say going into this at least somewhat is just how much in-faction experience upper-tier players have with those guys.

Circle skullfucks Cryx, Khador stomps Circle and Cryx beats Khador.

And Cygnar is ayy lmao

>*Skorne*

I'm going to call this the Agonizer Law. For every X posts in a Warmahordes thread, there must be at least X posts that somehow turn the discussion to Skorne. Example;

"I like to have sex with my sister"
turns into
"...I'd like to have sex with my sister, except if she was Makeda 3 because she doesn't have a good theme and is too weak"

>Circle skullfucks Cryx, Khador stomps Circle and Cryx beats Khador.
If only the game was so simple. Would save me about 2h per match.

The results of reality seem to differ with your expectations.

The IG finals were H2 Cygnar with Storm Lances against Lich 2 cloud Cryx.

Wew, thought we had a new edition.

Not the Agonizer Axiom or the Paingiver Paradigm?

But nobody in the US plays Skorne.

>Agonizer Axiom

I like that, I'm going with it

I factually don't get what the ghost fleet problem is about, ghost fleet is so easy to tech against.

Satyxis however? Fuck them. They are literally unkillable for my faction and themes.

What faction has an easy game into GF but not Satyxis???

Anything with traditional massive, stupid-huge, don't-give-them-even-half-a-chance amounts of infantry hate. Satyxis ignore most of that, Ghost Fleet doesn't and squeaks by on recursion and trusting to lack of rfp or that enemy infantry-hate if present isn't enough to overwhelm it.

user is right about ghost fleet. People just up and forgot to infantry-hate until it came along in the meta. It was a happy time, now passing...

Explain to me how Khador deals with Satyxis Raiders at all. RAT 7 14" shooting is not good enough against something that engages on 16".

Things Satyxis do in the matchup:
- Not get shot. Like at all.
- Out-threat everything that isn't cavalry
- Get around DEF skew infantry with gang
- Get around high Arm infantry with chain weapon
- Rip apart heavies and threaten their battlegroup controllers with only one debuff.

Ghost Fleet is a dead meme, just Swap Vlad1 for Sorscha2 or run some Kayazy Elims in your Butcher3 squad. Even if you don't, if you have a way to get rid of the ghosts (objective usually), the average Winter Guard list can out-gun the recursion.

Move 2 inches?
Kodiak clouds?

Move 2" and casually roll 11s? Use a jack that explodes once they charge it?

Do you know what a Kodiak is?

ARM 15 SPD 2?

Is PP gonna be at Gencon at all this year? Will we get a Ram model next month?

The Grey Lords really remind me of the Nazis from the Wolfenstein series in how far they're willing to go in their arcane pursuits.

Khador is like the USSR and Nasis in one package.

They represent a bad guy thats well organized and nationalistic.

>USSR and Nasis
Prussia and Tsarist Russia.

Someone mind explaining to me what the new faction is about? Also are they seriously going to get tanks?

PRIVATEER PRESS DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THE LORE

>well organized

Which has me wondering, is that the reason they were able to fight so many enemies at once while keeping their momentum?

The fact they were able to hold down their half of occupied Llael and keep the upper hand against Cygnar till Cryx started rearing it's head and Northguard happened is impressive.

I think even after the Sul-Caspia conflict when Cygnar was rushing troops into the Thornwood to deal with Khador, they were still advancing.

Since I believe Cygnar has a higher population and possibly the (slightly?) larger army and definitely the larger Warjack force, that really says something.

They may not be tanks.

They may be something like this.

Though I don't know, this is practically a tank too.

I think it was more they focused their entire attention on the Southern Front with Llael, Menoth, Cygnar, and Cryx; treating that as one front and one enemy. They basically ignored the threats from Everblight and Retribution, since they were so small time, and even actively pulled troops away from Northern garrisons to feed into the meatgrinder that is industrial war.

What's the best way to use stat cards? I'm on the fence if I should just get the war room app and drop the money on the decks or just print out the cards for what I need. I don't know how I feel using my phone for hours on this game only to have it die in the middle of a game. Seems like printing them out is the best choice.

You mean the Crucible Guard? They're the militant arm of the Order of the Golden Crucible. The Order of the Golden Crucible was a guild of alchemists and inventors centered in Llaell. They were very influential in Immorese technological innovation. During the invasion of Llaell, many of the Crucible's holdings in the country were attacked and looted by Khadoran forces in order to steal their technological secrets, and many of their members were forced to relocate outside the country.

Apparently, they've held a grudge.

Warroom or print.

In the case of Everblight, Khador also had the benefit of them menacing their enemies in the Kriel Trolls too didn't they?

In general Khador fights with much more a WWI-WWII mentality whilst Cygnar fights with a modern mentality.

Khador Fights with: Fuck casualties if we win the war.
Cygnar Fights with: Boo hoo, booboos. RETREAAAAAT

In the latest fluff when Cygnar launched the counter attack, they pretty much lost all of their storm division, and the Layeles resistance numbering in the thousands because khador lured them into a city, then bonbarded it, then flooded with lava.

I thought Cygnar would have realized that was a trap ?

Also, if that is the story I'm thinking of, Strakhov and Irusk are really having their way with things.

Is there any way to resolve the situation in Llael without turning it into a battle ground and ruining its wealth?

From what I've read unless outside stimulus influence things, I don't think most of Llael's serious industry is going to be any good by the time Cygnar and Khador are done feuding over it.

They were Betrayed apparently by false information.

And yes they are. It's also getting results. Strahkov tortured an incomplete magical formula for making Warcasters out of some guy.

Nope. And Khador would burn ground behind it every step.

I have fallen out of love with the game because of PP's general ineptitude with rules following the buildup to, and release of, Mk3.

That said, most of what they spoiled looks really, really fucking cool. If PP gets their head screwed on straight and actually work on fixing the rules issues in the game (which is honestly going to require Skorne-level rebalancing to most non-Cygnar, non-Cryx factions) I might even start playing again.

Well Khador can't exactly just give it up given how much blood and treasure has went into things can they?

From what I've read, Irusk isn't in love with what he's doing and Vlad definitely isn't, but they're both Loyal to Khador and Empress Vanar has made it clear Khadoran Llael isn't to fall to the enemy.

Though I have to wonder, if Cygnar successfully frees Llael, will things even really be any better?

From what I've read, Ashylynn thinks of Cygnar and Llael's supposed Queen as little more than an excuse for the "invaders in blue" to claim her nation.

And was the old administration even liked by much of Llael? Didn't they squander the nation's wealth and allow things to get so lax that Khador was able to claim it as easily as they did?

>Well Khador can't exactly just give it up given how much blood and treasure has went into things can they?

They can if they are based off of the USSR. That's what the Soviets did for many miles before a counter offencive.

Lael IS pretty fucked. Its wanted by everybody, except it also has no good original central leadership. There is a potential non-cygnarian heir, but even thats weaksauce with pretty much no other nobles or any kind of government structure thats not Khadoran.

They are doing it one faction at a time. What are you looking forward to most rebalanced?

>Llael presently

Wait.

How in the FUCK did protectorate take the NORTH EASTERN part of Llael?! There's dwarf territory to the north, xenophobic elf territory to the east, and the Protectorates homelands are to the south!

>what is basically butcher

The area was partially Resistance territory and part Khadoran. The Northern Crusade marched up the Cygnaren border to southern Llael and made a deal with the resistance. Then they Vader'd the resitance and took that part of Llael as their payment.

They were moving in that direction in MK1. I think Sorcha and the gang intercepted one of their convoys heading into Llael in fact.

Basically Crusade moved in through Free Llael and, with the help of the Resistance, secured Leryn.

It wasn't that well defended so.

Matt Wilson does. That's why we've had idiotic gun carriage range nerf and why Haley has to be a fucking sue and why caine gets highest rat while no one else like lylyth gets an equivalent.

I'm honestly surprised that lich2 was in the mix again. I still think hes got issues with his feat

And was the old administration even liked by much of Llael?

Llael was basically at the edge of a revolution mere seconds before Khador smashed into their borders.

So the Royalty were on their way out anyway it seems.

Why would Cygnar think re-installing them would be a popular decision?

Because they are getting less bland as a faction I think.

Remember they signed an accord with Khador to make this invasion Legal, this was their big "In" as a result they are also likely to marry the princess and expand Cygnar Legally.

The new ruler isn't as Insane as Vinter, but hes more cold and more calculating then the pussyfoot leto.

So really the Layelese resistance will have to fight EVERYBODY in the long term.

Llael didn't have a monarch at the time (though their last king was actually quite popular amongst the people). The last one was assassinated and didn't have a clearly defined heir. Many of the potential heirs were killed as the nobility moved to protect their own interests and intrigues. The rest of his heirs went into hiding. Eventually, one noble, the prime minister, gained enough power in the infighting to declare himself Regent until the succession was determined (which nobody actually tried to do, of course). Under him, the infighting amongst the nobility and the corruption and inequality in the country got even worse than it already was.

Did Strakhov kill the Llael king or were the noblemen mentioned in his profile just secondary-fluff?

I wish there was more fluff about the other lich lords. I'm going to write a story about the accountant and the foreign affairs lady

Caine killed the last king of Llael.

Nani?

For Cygnar, it's not important whether or not most Llaelese people want a monarch. What matters is there being an actual heir to the throne, thus someone with a claim to the land Khador is occupying. They just needed a clause in the peace treaty that would make Khador look like even more bad guys while making the Cygnarens who marched into Llael the 'good' guys for trying to put a Llaelese heir back on the throne, "We're not trying to absorb Llael, we want it as an independent nation again. We promise!"

Yep. It's the big thing the spymaster threatens to reveal at the end of Blood of Kings, and Caine implies that it's how he's gotten Caine to do several unsavory things since.

The elder scout general turned wordlessly to raise an eyebrow at the clerk.

“It’s good news this time, sir. Captain ... I mean Lieutenant Caine’s account led our agents to the wreckage at the bottom of the harbor. Our agents were able to extract the cortex, intact. They report there was nothing else remaining that might implicate Cygnar.”

“Nothing?”

“Ah, yes, the matter of Rynnard’s death. The official story from the Llaelese ambassador is natural causes. It seems they are either unaware or unwilling to accept the notion their king could have been assassinated.”

Caine poisons Llaelese King Ryynard with Licorice Root, something he was deathly allergic to.

>Caine poisons Llaelese King Ryynard with Licorice Root, something he was deathly allergic to.

But why? I know Caine was roaming around covertly hunting down the remains of the Inquisition at one point. Was Rynnard connected to that?

Because Rebald is a bad guy who wanted Cygnar to destabilize Llael so they could puppet it.

From CID panel:

Falk has a magelock shotgun and will start testing with shot a model and have it do a spray off of the target. He also has an shot that does fire. He also has a shot that marks the target and when it takes magic damage if is at +2.

The champion of the order of the wall will go into the Menoth edit a new theme- Faithful Masses, the zealot theme. He will have a leadership ability that gives retaliatory strike to other paladins.

There are a couple new Man O War officers coming.
One of the Man O Wars is on a large base.

Skarre 3 feat: she can take a point of damage. She can cast a spell for each point of damage taken. Each spell can be cast once.

Agrimony is a revenant and will play in Ghost Fleet. She has no attacks that break her incorporeal

Orion's Feat: friendly models making attacks against enemy models in his control area without a focus or fury get boosted attack rolls. When making attacks against models with focus or fury, he gains boosted damage.

Orion has a spell that can place focus on enemy and friendly models.

Gastonne 2: his gun is strong. If he has any souls on him he rolls an additional die on attack and damage and drops the lowest.

If Gastonne has three souls, he can spend them to become ROF 4 with boosted attack and damage.

Brawler will start testing at 16 points and his animus will be ornery and it will be a Northkin model.

Wold wight- Pagani: I keep murdering everyone with it in play testing. He is effectively a lesser on a medium base (14 hp). 5 points. Fury 2.

Stone shapers will get new star action that gives a Wolds +2 strength.

Anamag has a spell that is non upkeep, cost 3?, target unit give +3 strength. Fury 7 caster. An ogrun can kill something and then she can cast it again.

Primus Jalaam’s feat will begin testing as when an enemy model attacks a friendly faction model they roll one less attack die.

Barnabus 2 has a spell that gives enemy models -2 on attack rolls. Cost 2. Non upkeep.

>Brawler will start testing at 16 points and his animus will be ornery and it will be a Northkin model.
>16 points
youtube.com/watch?v=Tgdu4ZXDjZo

That's pretty friggin serious.

Considering that the Cygnarian KING wants that to happen now, Cygnar has finally gotten some edge its been missing as a milqetoast "Our Convictions are never truly tested" faction.

>Stone shapers will get new star action that gives a Wolds +2 strength.
FINALLY!

>Skarre 3 feat: she can take a point of damage. She can cast a spell for each point of damage taken. Each spell can be cast once.

Oh, interesting. Thanks for posting all this!

>The champion of the order of the wall will go into the Menoth edit a new theme- Faithful Masses, the zealot theme. He will have a leadership ability that gives retaliatory strike to other paladins.

Sweet, more Paladins. I do love the Paladins, they just suffer from out of universe the same issue the have in-universe: Exemplars are the new, hot shit so they get all the toys.

>gatorman gargantuan
>No pigman gargantuan

Well fuck me.

If the pigs ever get a gargantuan I hope its a disgusting mess of stuff Arkadius sewed together.

I know it's rough, but Its gonna happen eventually. When it does its gonna be like 3 years worth of releases.

Anyway on an Unrelated note:

Khador Gained Samus Aran

Are there Pigman gargantuans in the lore?
I remember someone saying that the gatorman gargantuan has been around in the RPG.

Yea the dracodile has been around since the start. The Raevhan Buffalo could maybe work with farrow?

I think the unleashed book hinted at the possibility. The warbeast hogs are basically a genetic defect that affects some farrow babies sometimes. Those hogs can then occasionally give birth to the heavy warbeast variety, IIRC. Then, it hints that some people have speculated what could be produced by the heavy bigs given enough time and breeding.

I'm phoneposting or I'd open the pdf and check.