Whats the deal with the rivalry between omg and chainlink bagholders?

Whats the deal with the rivalry between omg and chainlink bagholders?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8caJIkyKVTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How much money do I need for a gf that looks like that?

LINK without a shadow of a doubt. I'm not trying to meme. I'm really serious. If you don't go all in on LINK you're really not thinking straight.

Seriously user. When people call their coin "the next Ethereum" it's because they're trying to jump on another coin hype. LINK won't be like Ethereum. LINK is one of a kind. The only decentralized Oracle service in existence.

Cryptocurrency and blockchains are revolutionary. Bitcoin was the first stepping stone. Decentralized currency preventing double spend. Then you have Ethereum as the next stepping stone bringing decentralized smart contracts. Smart contracts if they work effeciently can save banks and institutions billions of $ per year. I'm not making this up. There are studies over this.

Ok, so what about ChainLink? Chainlink is literally the next stepping stone. You see, smart contracts have an issue. Smart contracts only see things that are on its own blockchain. This means Ethereum smart contracts don't know about anything outside the Ethereum ecosystem. It's literally a container system. It doesn't know anything about the weather or the price of a stock or if you made a payment to your electric bill. It's disconnected. Chainlink will be the bridge between those world's. It'll expose everything that's "off-chain" (outside Ethereum network/blockchain) to "on-chain" (to Ethereum).

This is literally the glue that we need to expose the outside world to smart contracts.

We're talking about the next stepping stone in this revolution.

This will bring mainstream adoption like you haven't seen before. There are a lot of banks that want to adopt blockchain technology because it lowers their costs by billions a year. They're reluctant on doing it because the don't want to change their system. They are conservative in their way. Chainlink will enable them to integrate whatever systems they have with the blockchain. Unlike ripple, a bank doesn't have to replace their entire outdated systems to work with ChainLink.

omg picks fights with everybody. they used to hate NEO holders far worse. they are basically rabid dogs who are led along by that stupid asian guy who stands by signs and implies partnerships. skateboards, stickers are also used as visual cues to buy.

She will never drizzle the hard burning wax from those Yankee candles onto my pulsating nipples...

$0, she's a slut, just like all women.

can i see her naked?

>Yankee Candles
Tasteless roastie

>erc20 token
>laughing whores

Sure you can do it. Just believe in yourself dude.

Nice pasta

You sound hurt.

You should have no reason to believe that she won't get naked if you just ask her to. Remember, it's a woman, and women are sluts.

found the angry virgin

Oh, neat

I want to blow a load into her whore mouth while stroking her hair and commanding her to clench my butt muscles and look at me with her sleep deprived eyes because I gave her good meth

found the actual virgin, or maybe just a roastie

Very nice.

That bitch is ugly. She would have to pay to suck my dick.

Yup definitely hurt and masking it with arrogance and apathy. Have fun with that.

LINK is pajeet shilled garbage. OMG actually appears to be a legit project.

I say this holding neither of them.

omisegoons have a skateboard. That's it. They have no rivalry against anything other than roller blades.

>found the angry virgin
lol

>Sierra Mccormick

BZC's platform is finished, it's like one of the only 20 crypto's that has a finished platform.
Go buy your "We promise it'll be done by 2025" coin.

You sound assblasted.

Modern women don't have much to offer.

Money won't buy you a woman you fucking ugly beta virgin

She needs cock

youtube.com/watch?v=8caJIkyKVTM

Virgin detected

t. Mustafa

Totally assblasted. You got me.

its even worse to be average looking, might be even a 6/10 on the looks, which technically means i have a bleak chance to have a gf... but too retarded and socialy inept to have a normie convo with most people, worser off with wymin in general. atleast it would be nice if i had some money too... woe is me, but nigger damn, i just want a nice waifu to be happy... i cry like a little bitch at the age of 25 being a touchless and sightless virign when i see beautiful grilles like that, but too much of a faggot to do anything about it

then i remember that women like money, and i might get money off crypto.. well, for sure hodling any top 100 coin will be worth a damn in a year or 3, or i can just rape too i suppose...