Character Art Thread?

I didn't see one, let's get rolling.
I recently lost my SSD which held all of my 2k pieces of character art, need to re-collect this shit. Looking for witches mostly, Also masked spell-casters are good.

Anyone have that picture of some robed kid jumping and about to punch with some gauntlet thing? My memory is pretty fuzzy on the details though.

Does anyone have some half-elf clerics? Female pref.

I really want to play a game set in the Banner Saga

Any handsome devils? Like, actual devils. Classic charming stranger with horns, a goatee, and sharp dress.

looking

I need cute female aliens please

I don't suppose anyone has a pacific islander style dwarf riding a boar

im looking for a shadowrun image i think where its a semi portrait of a character with full armor and on the left shoulder there listens i think "special forces" and a marine emblem with sgt chevrons on the front and theres alot of blue colors in the image its been a long time since i seen it and i cant find it anywhere.

Only witch I got m8

A couple more witches for you.

One more for now

jumpsuit and jacket just looks cool in cyberpunk
love it

I need art for a female shaman of a primitive tribe. Can any of you hook me up?

>Axe girl mask
You make me sick.

???

Yeah, that sort of thing, thanks. Any more would still be appreciated though.

Does anyone have scifi dwarves and gnomes?
Bonus if they are with mechs or drones

Quick tags for Roll20 use, I know it's a one hand Halberd

Well, that's fairly androgynous.

Describe the armour better please, modern Sci fi? Bulky? Colour? Full helmet? Face description?

Anyone got maids? preferably ones that could pass in DnD times

Here's a witch, good thread guys.

Madotsuki no
Maybe this is a little less "witch" and a little more "white mage" for your taste but here.

Does anyone have a male wielding a tetsubo/kanabo/fancy metal japanese club? Human and muscular if you can, or just one of those if not. No headgear preferred.

Just got back from a used book store downtown. Got some great pulp garbage to read. The covers make great character art inspiration. Let me know if you want me to dump a bunch.

Yes. Do Want.

modern sci-fi and it was a more up close image full helmet and armor i cant remember what the helmet looked like but its something close to the kasrkin and it was almost a portrait shot.

Fuck yeah MADOX

Is this what you're looking for?

I desperately need more like these please.

These are great, please continue.

Requesting fat (but not comically fat) fantasy men

Also, here a a semi-oc picture (I hesitate to call it oc, since I didn't draw it, I just edited it)

Im 99% sure thats it thanks user

I need some pictures for lesser nobility. Not like a princess, but more like a baron or rich merchant's daughter, you know?

In return, I can offer lots of vegetable ladies.

I've always liked this pic... but for some reason, this is the first time I've really noticed the way s/he's holding that spear. I feel so betrayed.

Man, I really wanted to like that game, but the level up system was weird as hell, and kinda sloggy.

That poor girl's leg!