I don't know what I'm doing

>made shitload of money from investing in BTC and ETH a few months ago, without really knowing what I'm doing (not rich yet, but it was still really good)
>showing off to my family
>rich uncle becomes really interested
> 'be my cryptocurrency investment broker user, I'll give you a comission'
>ohshit.jpg

I have no idea what I'm doing really. Now I have a really large amount to invest. What should I do? should I use the money on shitcoins or just on the big bois?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/WxBRkQK
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

buy low
sell high
too easy!

ICON, Monero, Ethereum. Forget Bitcoin

Put into Monero, Zencash, and Ethereum for the long h0ld
possibly a small percentage into link for the big payoff

all into BTC, the rest will eventually die

>implying Ripple and Stellar won't be the ones who make it
>with monero as a community coin
>while bitcoin and ethereum die off

Don't invest their money.. Bad luck starts when u invest others money

Just do random investments into top altcoins, as you say. You didn't know what you were doing and just waited for years.

Do the same again?

two words: BUY ARK

Buy into a combination of treasury bills and mutual funds.

It's easy to look like a rainmaker during a bull run. We're in a bear market for the next few weeks, to months, this is where you'll be exposed for the faggot you are.

take the money and run

This

say no.

my boss asked me to do this. i said no.
my friends asked me to do this. i said no

fuck them

Say him it is too much for you and give him his money back.

from one user to another user
fuck it. If you have no idea (like me and quite literally half the board), don't do anything. It could be poker and you'd still have just as must control. It's not your money, so don't do it.

Or try your luck, but the risk of there being annoying problems in the future will be higher, of course taking risks is up to each individual

Bearish Engulfing Pattern are you looking to have yer uncle hate you?

Tell him to buy it himself because you don't want to be responsible for money you don't own. And believe me. You don't want to go play speculating games with someone else's money.

Just stick it in Ethereum, it's the safest out of the top 5
It will survive a BTC/BCH civil war (which involves BTC/BCH/LTC) and Ripple is also really inflated
In contrast, ETH is undervalued (though I'd wait until the next major BTC crash within the next couple days to buy in)

(un)unironically this

>not capitalizing on opportunities to make more money

ok dumb ass

do the opposite of this pump and dump group and you're set. eat those commissions up OP

discord.gg/WxBRkQK

steal his money make false accounts, and profit calculations that show steady grow overall. he will put more money into this which you also steal. then one day "i got hacked" or "oh shit everything crashed" "sorry"

Thanks for the advice Mr. Sheckelstein

60% monero 20% ETH and just fuck around from there.

Teach them how to put money in crypto, don't do it for them, or else there problems will magically fucking become your problems.

how bout doing a fuckton of research user?

or this

Great now you got that fuckin song in my head

start a ponzi scheme involving your whole family, friends and people you know then at one point take all and disappear