Ferrus Manus

Almost as unpleasant as the ghost of Ferrus Manus. Look at him! Do you see his dumb little ghost face? He is like a skull ghost. A skost!

Like, where have you been, man?

Why does he have his head?

Sitting in a dark corner of a room for many years.

Read the whole thing in Vulkans deep Caribbean voice.

You are weeeeeeeeeeeeeeak Vulkan

I loved Magnus' little scream when Corax popped out of the car

magnus iz a fuccboi

I loved Corax's, "It's too bright. I want to go back in the box. The box does not judge. It just hates!"

"You are weeeeaaaak Corvus."
"Thank you Ferrus I am aware."
"Who are you talking to?!"
Anyone think theres something important about Ferrus being unseeable by people other then Vulkan or Corax or that hes just screwing with people.

weren't corax and vulkan at the dropsite massacre? at least their legions were. magnus wasn't, nor were the thousand sons

Perhaps it only works with loyalist?

Well they were both there when he died

Do you think Brain Ghost Ferrus is telling Fulgrim he's weak?

No. In fact, none of the Ferrus clones do. Why do you think Fulgrim keeps killing them?

He'Stan's scream was better. That mixed with Tu'Shan's voice makes me hope we get more of them.

I can't wait to see Corvus and Vulkan meet Dorn again, nothing but laughter will fallow.

Dropsite Massacre. Maybe he blames them for the loss, his death, and Fulgrim surviving.

WELCOME TO THE DAWN OF WAR TUTORIAL.

>Dorn is the only one who enjoys Vulkan's hugs.

Why is Magnus the only Traitor Primarch we've seen at this point? I'd love to see what they are like in this world.

I forget, did Magnus and Dorn ever interact? Is Magnus even aware of Dorn?

Yeah they did for a second, Dorn told Magnus that chaos would end without people to feed them and Magnus left as to not get into an argument with the wall that is Dorn.

Yes. Magnus was surprised that he was there (But not that he was alive), Dorn was generally apathetic outside of serving Manus his ass his ass harder than the Emperor.

I also want to say that I enjoy the fact the Engine of Woes was a fucking smartcar

I want a miniseries with Vulkan and Covus touring the Imperium.

Isn't that the plan?

Is it really for an actual miniseries?

Corvus saying it was the worst idea for a spin off ever seemed to imply it.

Yes, it was confirmed during the TTS Q&A on twitch

Well that is something to look forward to.

Vulkan: Rogal! *hugs*
Rogal: It is good to see you too Vulkan. *Hugs back.*
Corvus: Um...what are you doing Rogal?
Rogal: I am fortifying this hug.

Vulkan: 'Ey Rogal. Do ye still have one of those Magic Pain Gloves?

Ferrus: You are weeeaaakkkk father.