twitter.com/AnonBabble

Adam Westvers

Could be worse

WHY ARE THEY ALL UNHELMETED

Not terrible

please tell me that grappling hook is a shop

Battle Brother Tyrone Lashawnda

>Grappling hook
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAhahahahahhahahahaahahhaahahahaAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAaahhhhhhhhhhAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
We full saturday morning cartoons now.

Also I feel like those aggressors were made because centurions sell like shit so they took the same general idea and slapped it together.

There's a unfired one in the front row, far left, so that'd be a pretty intricate and well thought out shop.

So these are the finest miniatures in the world. Wow. Though you have to concede that the Aggressors look better than Centurions.

I like them though Im not sold on them, waiting for the Dreadnought to arrive.

Bruh, look at this dude... LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

>that fucking grappling gun

>That grappling hook
LOL
O
L

>Fire the noodle Brother xxOneShotxx

Yes it's a shop. The gun isn't but the chain and hook are.

Fleenstones?

>the gun isn't

The gun has a grappling line reel-in wheel.

youtube.com/watch?v=enMReCEcHiM

Just give me my new Death Guard you fucking jews

Finally, a primaris marine box I might get outside the basic NOT!Tacticals

These look a lot better than the easy-to-assemble too.

I can not get over how retarded those masks look.

Gravis Armor, Powerfist, Cyclone Missile Launcher, two heavy bolters. 100+ points a model, no thanks.

Centurions didn't have PFs

Why do those bolters have a drum mag AND a belt feed?
Do they get multiple ammo types?

The drums are just a loading hopper between the belt and the chamber

>An Aggressor Squad is a Primaris Space Marine unit, that is equipped with shoulder mounted missle racks, that are reloaded from internal armour stores located within the Agressors’ Gravis power armour. They also wield Flame Gauntlets, that billow forth burning promethium.

>beltfed flamers

Lel. They give poor Haley the wrong memo? Even if there's optional flamers, those missile racks definitely don't reload

Reivers are just initiates right? Perhaps that could explain why their not wearing helmets.

>even GW doesn't know what the fuck they're doing
can't make this shit up

there are probably optional wargear options.

Maybe, they look like deliberate powerfist to me. It also looks like they have Intercessor helmets and jet packs as well to me. These dudes might be 400 points for 3.

It's 40k, don't read too far into the physics because in the end it's just rule of cool space fantasy

How does that make any fucking sense? Are they on some sort of helmet ration?

budget cuts

Is there a link on these or?

aggressors and reivers, holy edge core. these are derp models with derp names.

user, the Primaris dread has already been out for atleast a couple of weeks.

so they can wear sick CoD masks, duh

The ten-man squad has been that expensive for years fucktard.

so how do I convert them to this?

GW has been shit for years m8, when I got out $35 for ten muhreenz was considered outrageous

What the fuck is that monster? i want to hit it with a powerfist

It's a cosplay of the Elfe (Kerillian the waywatcher) in Vermintide I think.

>Also I feel like those aggressors were made because centurions sell like shit so they took the same general idea and slapped it together.

Maybe Centurions would sell better if they weren't 20 bucks a fucking model.

when are this things to be released, i want to know what the fac is the Gravis armor and the function of that fucking hood.

>centurions sell like shit
I thought a good number of people used a lot of Centurions Devastator with Grav cannons, when they were released

How many redundant units do spacemarines actually need to play this game?

What possible niche is missing?

The niche that hasn't gotten your money yet, naturally.

I'm with Just make with the Death Guard already. I was happy with the pre-existing Space Marine range, which already outpaced every other game faction into phasing out resin and metal.

Update the guys using 20 year old metal models instead of more Marine redundancy.

100% sure they actually ran out of ideas for SM and introduced primaris to resell us the same army with a slightly altered aesthetic.

We are gonna see a lot of their kit get phased out over time to minimize negative publicity.

The "give us more money" niche.

Sort of like the Stormsurge and Ghostkeel. And Riptide, arguably.

SNAKE TRY TO REMEMBER THE BASICS OF CQC

That grappling hook guy is gonna be a bitch to store.

plastic techmarines

of course now we'll never get them since everything's going to be a primeme

Fuck store, imagine getting it TO a store.

Imagine fucking playing it!

Marvel predicted this

First Tau ships in Venom and now bolt pistols in Spider-Man. What the fuck Mravel

They want to buy 40k and add it to their empire.

Is that Primaris in Primaris marines?
Sons, I'am...

Fuck man I wanted to paint Blood Ravens but these dudes would make perfect Carcharadons

Super lazy nigger artists hired by kikes and retards who drank too much marx brand koolaid.

Marvel artists can't come up with their own designs to save their lives.

Ask /co about marvels artists, if they arn't Islamic activists they trace the first thing they find off of google.

>centurions sell like shit
People didn't buy them actually?

>Knocking the keel
Nah, get out

I kinda like these. When they out?

at first I thought the grappling hook was shopped

oh boy

My first thought.

I genuinely hate the look of the Tau, and I still think the Ghostkeel looks cool.

Mike McKone, you're better than this.

The guy without the mask actually looks cool.

We firebats now.

BWAHAHAHA, they really looks like cartton show

This. It's like pic related, just with a slot on it to see the belt.

Fucking kikes... Always and forever the parasites that kill their host.

>not all of them have identical equipment
>large unit size

And people were adamant that Primaris were gonna be small elite units with Legion style "one type of equipment for the whole unit."

So wasn't the only one? I had tought somebody scribbled in a line in paint to point this guy out.

So, there's probably no chance of getting to use a gravis armour without the fist and bolt weapon...

I had plans on converting the DI one into a gravis armoured librarian (once we got rules for them) with the sword arm and a pistol arm from another model, and using the fist on a different model as a power fist and pistol combo.

The grappling hooks are for pulling big things down, not them up, r-right?
Marvel is owned by disney, don't you forget. And good fucking luck trying to sue disney. Not even the devil himself wants to get involved in the mouse's shit.

Pretty good. The ammo feed loos great and the launcher on top the hood of the Gravis looks a lot less stupid.
Gameplay wise I could also see use for them. Twin boltstorm gauntlets make them fairly nasty up close and with the missiles (I assume) they have something to do while getting there. The big question will be: Two or three wounds? The Gravis-Captain does not have more wounds than a Terminator-Captain, despite being primaris, so I assume these will also have W2?
>no helmets
Nope. Not interested unless there are ten full helmets in the box as well. Otherwise they would be reasonable.
Also, thet grapple looks silly and shooped in.

>Nope. Not interested unless there are ten full helmets in the box as well.
well don't you have leftover helmets to give them? sure isn't going to kill you to do a bit of a personalization.

...well, that was a brief interlude of believing gw could do space marines who weren't covered in bling well. truly, it makes you sad to realise just how sensible terminator and centurion armours look by comparison to these knock-kneed, top-heavy fuckups.

TACTICAL NUKE INCOMING

Well, no, I don't have ten mkX-pattern skull-faced helmets lying around.

>Disney owns a fucking STAR WARS
>for some reason want to add such dwarf as 40k

>The grappling hooks are for pulling big things down, not them up, r-right?

They're so they can aim them up at large things like a Carnifex, then zip up right in its face and blast it with their REEEEEEEEEEEE masks.

i am pretty sure even if they aren't skull faced the helmet will slot into the miniature

>The grappling hooks are for pulling big things down, not them up, r-right?

HAHA.
No. That's what they get to do double duty as NuScouts and NuAssualts.
Besides, they need to go Rooftop to Rooftop, they're too big for indoors fighting.

Sure, but I doubt it will look any good. I've tried to fit a mkVII helmet on a Intercessor and it looked like garbage.

You're missing the big picture. Marines now have a way to bypass stairs.

Still prefer actual terminators
Now this is something I love.

>thinking anyone would abandon terminators for gravis

>Still prefer actual terminators
Those are the Primaris devastator famalam.

Terminators are still comming.

the top backpack can be either missiles, a big lascan, plasma or melta.
Its a devastator squad, not terminator

Hellblasters are the Primaris Devastators.

Not even joking I thought they were command squads/special weapon squads but GW's text describes them as heavy weapons support like Devastators. Aggressors seem to be Centurions.

>Centurions
Yeah can't unsee now. Thats it.

They always have.
Jump Packs. Teleporters. Land Speeders. Depending on edition/timeframe/Sammael, Jetbikes.

Hell, they could even conceivably be Fastball Specialed by a Dreadnought.

I'm curious what their niche will be. With two powerfists and six boltpistol shots per guy they are obviously not bad in melee, but against things which I need fists I doubt the pistols will do much and vice versa. Plus the missile launcher implies range, but everything else is up close.
Jack of all trades is never a good niche to be in outside of Lord of War options.

Well I thought since captain in Dark Imperium had this armor, and now this, that this wil be new termis. Guess I was wrong.

Wait, I thought that the aggressors would have heavy flame gauntlets, like vulkan from the salamanders

the imperium captain as a gravis because as oppose to Marinelets Artificier.

Multi. Part. Plastic. Kit