What went wrong?

What went wrong?

CHAAAAAAAAAAAAARLIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

whaddya mean what went wrong? we're trading flat at around 260. that means consolidation, support, base for liftoff.

Owner sold his coins.

i like how he sold exactly before the crash

>b-but i like him! he would tell us right? oh look at this tweet, he also said that he did this to PROTECT the coin
yea seems legit. it's not like people are able to lie or something.

Developed by Blockstream.

lol a lot of people lack common sense

they actually convinced themselves that the founder of the coin who sold all of his coin IMMEDIATELY before the crash is a GOOD thing

people are chumps

true but what's up with the spacing

Take a look at the price right now, ton of support at around $260 - $270. Everyone keeps talking about a "crash" but it's been more of a slight correction for LTC. I bought in more at $150 a little over a week ago and am still way up. I think we'll be reversing this downtrend and heading back up to the high 300s/400 area soon enough.

This coin is going to be within the next 3 months, worth of 1-2k and I'm honestly not joking. Do the analysis.

It's going to 8k by this time next year, who cares what some faggot Charlie says

No idea everythimg was going so well. I wonder what happened.

It's funny that you think you are watching LTC's prices when you watch the LTC chart. You are watching bitcoins chart. Open them both, lay them over each-other. LTC's movements right now have NOTHING to do with LTC.

Such is the life of most coins.

99% of this board doesn't understand this and actively tries to fud BTC into destruction

reddit spacing, you have to go back

Everything is going according to plan.

It's a banker coin designed to relieve the other banker coin (bcore) of congestion. They didn't anticipate bitcoin cash. They figured all the propaganda and censorship was enough. It wasn't and now we're coming for you kikes!

I love you

You said $500 by xmas though bro? I know patience is a virtue, but I'm not a virtuous man.
>t. 5 year LTC baghodler

I bought mine in the 90s 3 weeks ago and then bought more when it dipped to 148 2 days ago so I have some trouble seeing this as going wrong lol

>What went wrong?!
>Why is this down to only $260 when the whole market is down?!
>WTF, it was only $30 6 months ago! Why the fuck isn't it 3 gorillion dollars right now!?
Christmas turkey is ready, user! Get it out of the oven quickly before Tyrone cums in your wife upstairs again!

Nothing went wrong, whales are migrating to other spaces and will come back to buy it massively.

Buy and hold your LTC, the worth is going to rocket in January.

That was someone else. Some guy who got quads or something. I've only been calling $1500 by December 31st.

>listening to tripfags

All the right people are going to get rekt. Feels good.

Whales wont need to exchange their btc to ltc on coinbase/gdax anymore. Bitcoin Cash will replace ltc for that. LTC’s days are numbered.

user we're refueling readying for Proxima Centauri. Don't you want a cheap ticket?

this is a hold for 2018, will be 1k + when markets recover

50 bucks in october... 250+ 2 months later..

WHAT WENT WRONG? 500% GAINS IN 2 MONTHS? OMG WHAT THE FUCK WENT WRONG!?????

dump it.

Ltc isnt down, btc is down. Start looking at satoshi as you should be, ltc is doing oke. Idk why people dont get this, its why btc cant crash to 0. Btc is the king every alt follows it. Start thinking in satoshi like every big crypto investor does. Its about gaining btc not gaining usd.

Charlie pulled the plug lmao

>yeah dude ur trading bitcoin but at a cheaper price!
Really? Last I knew bitcoin had another big dip but I'm seeing gains. So fuck off nocoiner

He pulled the plug and what good will LTC be if BTC gets lightning network first?

He had to pull the plug as the coin was doing too well.

>LN working

Nice meme

Cheers Ken Barrett!

>what good will LTC be if BTC gets lightning network first?
>if BTC gets lightning network first?
>if