This was the worst christmas to date

So I have two daughters, 14 and 17.
Their mom agreed to celebrate christmas with me this year so I spent a lot of time, money and love to prepare everything.

2pm:
They arrive in a car that isn't even their mom's, I think it's one of their boyfriend that I have never met.
They basically just said hi and dropped off their things and told me that they would come back in a few hours.
They didn't even hug me or anything, they didn't even lookin the diner room where I had prepared some food for us to enjoy.
They sent like 10 snapchats while they were here before they left also...

6pm:
They come back unannounced, still glued to their phones, no hug etc etc.
I present the 2nd serving of food that I cooked while they were away, which I thought that we would cook together.
They have 0% interest in being with me, they don't even speak to me like I'm their father. And they kept sending snapchats while we were eating and screaming/singing while recording. I've never seen anything like it.

It was so fucking uncomfortable for me to sit there with them, they had been completely changed since I met them a few weeks ago.
I wanted to tell them about a trip to Africa to meet my cousin, spending about 2 weeks there but they were so distracted by their phones that I never brought it up.
I asked them nicely to put away their phones and after about an hour they decided that they wanted to go home to their mom instead.

What the fuck Veeky Forums? What is this social media bullshit that destroy the young? I've made almost $300k in crypto and I wanted to do something nice for my daughters and this is how they treat me?
What do I do?
I never get to meet them because their mother is so fucking crazy.

Sorry for the wall of text and my english (I'm swedish), but I really just need to vent a bit. I spend a lot of time here and I feel like some of you could give me some advice. AMA.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2U9WMftV40c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just bought 100k of your daughters nudes

I have no advice to give.

Just that I feel for you bro. That's a pretty heartbreaking situation

Tell them no phone sin the house and if they can't agree tell them to stay the fuck away.
Who lets their kids use cell phone in the house?

there is a good reason why they murder baby girls at birth in china user

it'll be okay user, and ""most"" young people are clued to their phones these days, your daughters will prob realize when it's too late. Just focus on yourself for now that'll prob make you happy

Yeah man. This sucks.
I know that I'm not the best father around but I try my best to do something nice for them and I spent the whole evening crying.

>17 yo swedish snapchat addict

c'mon user, post the newds

welcome to the desert of the real dad-- you lost your parental place the second you put them in front of the computer.

youtube.com/watch?v=2U9WMftV40c

Damn, man.. that's pretty sad. Modern technology is fucking up the youth rather than lifting them up...

Kids are selfish and shitty, don't take it personally. If you raised them right and treated them right they'll grow up to appreciate all you did for them. I wasn't even a bad kid or teenager but I cringe at all the things I took for granted and how I treated my parents and try my best to be a good son now as an adult. Good luck user.

The social war is brewing op. 2018 is going to be lit as fuck.

cmon man youre their dad. take their phones away. youre cucking yourself from happiness

Just be yourself man, buy high sell low

>about a trip to Africa to meet my cousin,
Is this a meme thread?

>cucking
who the fuck lets thier kids or anyone for that matter on their cell phone at the dinner table.
YOU FAILED AT BEING A MAN AND A FATHER

kill your kids and eat the bodies to regain the lost biomass

t.amoeba

My cousin lives in Africa.

I told them to put their phones away when we sat down.

Nice sob story.. If you weren't in their life when they grew up, stop expecting them to treat you like a real father. Be ashamed not seek pity

I guess we all do it. My parents often make my lunch etc while i day trade and ignore them. Take some initiative and ban phones during meals at least.

>kill your kids and eat the bodies
>checked 666
everything is fine here

It's not too late to try again. Find a young woman and have kids with her. Raise them with your past mistakes in mind.

This is fake. This is not how people celebrate Christmas in Sweden.

Kan du berätta lite om vad som hände på svenska? Till exempel alla normala traditioner de missade.

Donate in their names money to some charity.

Put a fucking jar or something near the front door
tell them to put the damn phones in it before coming inside
STOP BEING A FUCKING PUSSY

why is this in Veeky Forums exactly?

Hey op, i feel for you i truly do.

If you want to improve your relationships with loved ones i hope you will consider reading Feeling Good Together by Md. David Burns

Happy holidays user

I'm not sure that there really is much more that you can do other than enforce them to put their phones away and then get dramatics.

If you're trying to be nice because you're making up for not being there or whatever, this is part of the deal esp with teenagers.

God Jul from user, friend. Just try to do the best you can.

Kalle Anka, öppna julklappar, käka mat och så vidare.
De var helt uppslukade av sina telefoner. För fan, hur kan man ge sina ungar tillgång till mobiler hela tiden?

>we all do it
I'd kill you in a heart beat if it meant I could spend an afternoon of quality time with parents that cared you worthless NEET piece of shit

Sorry to hear that user. I feel for you. I hope you meet a lovely traditional lady and can settle in nicely with her, you sound like a good dad and your kids are unappreciative. Theyll get it one day and regret this foolishness.

Well that's a nice christmas what do you want my father killed himself last christmas.

>I'm swedish
that unfamiliar car was the car your wife bought mohammed with your cuck bucks

stab the mom and ahmed both to death

also reminder that your daughters are already fucking niggers

Sound like degenerate sluts, likely taking after their mom. It’s too late op, don’t try to save them or invest in them emotionally. You’ll never be able to segregate them from social media and they have already learned being attention whores is 100% ok and acceptable.

Holy shit lad

It's true that women bring nothing but heartache and disappointment. They're so mean and disrespectful these days.

Why'd you and your ex get a divorce?

I was ok with social media, but with the past updates on facebook whatsapp and all that bs of stories it went down pretty fast to retardness, People are becaming slaves to their phones and the acceptance that everyone else give to them, Fk that shit.

How hard is this, really?
How much of a cuck do you have to be to let your adult kids sit on their phones throughout a dinner talking to Tyrone, while ignoring you.

HAHAHA FAGGOT

Worst part is they probably themselves even shared that "Look up" video on Facebook before

>Theyll get it one day and regret this foolishness.
yeah when they need help raising malik al-ahmed's child

> sweden
probably went out to meet local mohammeds

feeling deeply sorry for you, we neckbeards on a hentai image board are your friends though

Sorry to hear that ok, your daughters are too young and self absorbed to understand that they're hurting you. Don't take it personally, try to be a good dad and they'll come around as they mature.

Watching American Beauty might cheer you up.

nice
when will they moon sir

Anyone with a pulse could have seen technology doing this. Its why I invest in crypto. Dont bet against the kali yuga

Youre probably a massive beta cuck and dont understand what its like to have friends as a teenager, especially women who are very collectivistic and narcissistic by nature.

Ok, this guy is believable.

Tonåringar är på det sättet. Hade de bara gjort så här senaste veckan? I så fall hände det ju bara en gång.

Var bara en stark person själv, de kommer antagligen vilja ha en relation med sin far.

that's awful man. I feel for you. i'm lucky enough to have a pretty amazing relationship with my father. both of my siblings do to. we all live within 30 minutes of each other too. I can't imagine what its like to have blood that behaves like that.

you sound like a little bitch, your daughters would respect you x10 if you had a new hot wife going and gave them 0 love unless they show it first
instead you keep whining about how you wanna talk to them, you sound like you want them to bring out the whip

user I wish I could hug you. I never had a dad. I wish more people were like you. I know this is all bullshit but I am over here tearing up. Hope everything goes ok man. Let me know if you ever want a son.

Var det de som inte kramade dig eller du som inte kramade dem? De valde inte att ha distanta föräldrar som separerar. Att bli kallare mot sina föräldrar händer per automatik efter de separerar, jag växte personligen upp i sådan miljö och känner ingen stark koppling till dem

At least your kids aren't like my daughter and her friends
>pic related

I'm no genius at these situations, but if you want to create some sort of change, you could:

>A.Temporarily get rid of internet while they're around
>B.Give them the same sort of treatment they give you in an effort to teach them a lesson
>C.Attempt to show them kindness, then gradually fade out of their lives temporarily to teach them not to take you for granted.
>D.Adopt a child, and try to have the relationship you could never have with your daughters

>tfw no father to celebrate Christmas with as he passed when I was in grade school
this is now a feels thread.

I already shitposted in this thread but:
>spent Christmas with family
>two of my sisters (early twenties) did nothing but sit on the couch snapchatting and taking selfies, completely oblivious about anything else

They didn't even eat with the rest of us due to being too busy on their phones.

it might be bullshit but you're right. ungrateful children are every bit as awful as shitty parents.

>having daughters

GET THE FUCK OFF /BIZ

>I've made almost $300k in crypto
Use some profits to pay their friends they are texting with to suck and fuck. For revenge.

Post their feet so we can cum on them and make you feel better.

She was crazy.
2 years after we got married, she wanted a divorce and she was able to take out 50% of my house, car, and owned land.

Read twice, still don't understand what coin I should buy. 3/10

Should have had boys, they would have loved you more than anything

They will come to regret in the future too especially when the parent was always so kind and loving,

do this OP.
also take pics and upload for us

Fuck your daughters as revenge.

Want kids... but don't want girls unless they end up gay or have enough self esteem not to let chad pump and dump them