The solution

We have established that the way forward is to do away with the BTC trading pairs. ETH trading pairs are not the solution either because it's also an obsolete shitcoin and will run into the same problems if it reached BTC dominance.

Who will be the king by the end of 2018?

I dare you to make a logical argument for any coin besides XRB.

Bcash

XLM

Monero
Dash
ADA
Ripple

And XRB as you say

Only logical candidates imo

Or we should cut the crap and start using USDT as the main trading pair for everything. Given that we can actually convert USDT to USD...

Honestly ETH
Its already dealing with more transaction that the other top 10 coins or so and isnt yet on its "final form"... Or final fork?

>Given that we can actually convert USDT to USD...
Lmao, how?

/thread

^This.

>will run into the same problems if it reached "BTC dominance"
lmfao

No fucking clue...

I guess we could start trading USDT and anyone wanting to cash out will have to purchase BTC or ADA if you're in Japan.

I want to bury my face in her feet

bcash or btc

XRB will not get trading pairs because its community is 100% beggars and losers.
BCH is gonna dominate, coinex.com is already up and Jihan hasn't even started marketing it.

This is how you spot pajeet OP.
ETH already manages more than half of the total crypto txs.

And Yahoo was the biggest search engine LMAO

Take your btrash and jump off a fucking building, that shitcoin will die with BTC

It will be replaced eventually (unless Gavin Andresen and Mike Hearn decide to come back).
But it's gonna be years after it kills BTC, and it has the hugest $$$$$$ behind it. BCH trading pairs will be the norm by 2018 EOY.

Any other coin will run into the same problems if it reaches #1. ETH has had major congestion issues any time it actually started to challenge BTC. The only reason (insert coin here) is better is because noone actually uses it.

>he doesn't know how much of a scam tether is

OH LORDY

The solution is for a fiat-alt pairing to occur. Whichever platform achieves that wins. And finally no more fiat-to-"whatever coinbase lets us buy with money" nonsense.

That's why I'm banking on QVT and AST, both fiat to alt platforms

why not trade everything against everything?

Might be possible with qash no?