I'm from a 3rd world country (Pakistan) and I've decided to go back to start making money. Here is my idea for now...

I'm from a 3rd world country (Pakistan) and I've decided to go back to start making money. Here is my idea for now, can you guys rate it and give me some serious advice if you have any?

I will go to a large city, >1 million population, but with an extremely inefficient and corrupt government, specifically the fire department. I will contract the fire department my services for extremely cheap providing efficient and good quality work. I'd do good work for a month or two, after that I'd slowly let my plan come to fruition: Let the house burn unless the owner decides to give it to me for literally a fraction of the price. I'd have all the paperwork with me to have it done on the spot there, so at least he'd be able to salvage something. I'll mostly try to target middle class people and small shops. If I can get a house for 20% of the market value, I am looking into some serious money. And I could easily pay off any government official so they don't take action against me. I'm not planning to do this for a long ass time, just a year or so so I don't get caught and have enough money to diversify into other businesses.

What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_firefighting#Rome
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wannabe paki crassus

shouldve bought somn mco like i told you,next pick eth xrp

can i fuck her. will give 50$ , i think thats more than enough for pakies

It just seemed like a good idea to me. Sure there's a little risk, but I think it's worth it.

And can we not discuss cryptos here? There's enough posts on that already
She wouldn't fuck little white virgins in their moms basement.

Didn't a Roman duder get rich that way? Also kys faggit

do it in india imo
pajeet deserves the scamback

I'm a Pakistani, there's no way I'd get in India

GOD i would completely hate living in a muslim country. LIKE HATEEEEE.
I admit some muslim countries have some pretty chicks but you cant touch them you can even date them unless the goal is to marry them. You cant drink alcohol like not even wine and guys just seem to enjoy handing around guys "a bit" too much. Its like eternally being in the mindset of the 1600s.

GOD I LOVE THE WEST

>And can we not discuss cryptos here?
>Brainlet doesn't understand crypto discussion is Veeky Forums has always been

>She wouldn't fuck little white virgins in their moms basement.
Not even for 2 ETH?

Bump

And even though they follow all those silly rules, most of them will probably go to hell too.

Pros: tens of millions of dollars
government officials under the thumb
own assets that appreciate

Cons: possibly murdered
possibly jailed

I'm gonna write jokes and earn fucking money doing nothing with BZC faggot, what are you guys doing? Kek.

Nah Pakistan is one of those countries that Will disintergrate , sooner or later sectarian violence will make the state collapses.

Indian spotted. How is that even relevant though?

I agree, but-

what if the homeowner shoots you on the spot and he takes the firehose and puts out the fire?

Then you're dead and still in debt

Wont that be india because of the muslims in the north?

allah will punish you for this

Absolutely haram

I'll have a trusted middleman to negotiate it and sign the properties. I could have the firemen stay back until I give an order. I'd make sure the first thing I ask is whether or not they have home insurance so if they do, it's not worth it for me.

what city are we talking about here OP?

Didn't expect a muslim to think like a jew.

OP you are literally a Pajeet by default

All I've received from this thread is people judging me and not a single person trying to analyze/critique/give advice on the plan.

I'm thinking the Siraiki cities. Good middle class populations, not as violent, prevalent corrupt culture. Also Gilgit and areas up North.

Bump

This is why your country is 3rd world...

Dude this plan is old as fuck, it’s dated. People have been doing this for hundreds of years.

Do some real work and make honest money instead of committing arson you stupid fuck

Fucking pakis man, confirmed subhuman

go to your shitty country and dont come back

OP you sound like a faggot, this is why your country is fucked. Kys

t. Aussie living in Pakistan

Hahaha fuck you you pakistan fuck fuck. Fuck you.buy TRX and enjoy the moon mission.

t. found Veeky Forums this year
You think crypto was as popular here during the alt winter?

Hello Pajeet Sadiq

You're either a wolf or a sheep.

literally the oldest trick in the book: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_firefighting#Rome

> One of his most lucrative schemes took advantage of the fact that Rome had no fire department. Crassus filled this void by creating his own brigade—500 men strong—which rushed to burning buildings at the first cry of alarm. Upon arriving at the scene, however, the fire fighters did nothing while their employer bargained over the price of their services with the distressed property owner. If Crassus could not negotiate a satisfactory price, his men simply let the structure burn to the ground, after which he offered to purchase it for a fraction of its value.

This is a bad plan because it doesn't increase the total value in your country: on the country it is going to lose more value by some houses burning down.
You could be building something great with knowledge you've gain in the west. Why don't you install fire prevention systems - research how it is done in the west - sell to top end apartments and hotels at first, tune your sales and install process till it is clicking along with very little work from you, money just rollin in on autopilot - and help your country grow stronger.

>i want to live like a degenerate drinking poison and fucking roasties who've seen 15 dicks before mine
kafirs lmao
Also why muh west, if you want to to chase sexual satisfaction like an animal, non-islamic subsaharan africa is much better is much better for that.

Instead of a scam you could try actually improving stuff that isn't there yet.

Honest money has less margins. I have 0 care for my country and 0 morals. I have no issue whatsoever doing this to make money, I have no responsibility to keep others safe. Once I have enough money, I'll gtfo of here, move to China probably

Why would he want to sell it to you? Either way, he ends up homeless. I would just ask for money or valuable stuff.

Dude your country still lives in the 1600s where even people of your own religion are killing each other, because of some disagreement about who is the heir to fuckboy mohammed. Pakis are hated so badly even the Indians had to seperate from you. Pakistan despite its large land mass has no developmental future, produces very few engineers and is not likely to ever rise to the ranks of an industrial powerhouse. What is exactly is made in Pakistan
Yeah...you can have your backward goat fucker country

dumb sandnigger go scrounge welfare somewhere else

Pakistan should be nuked and probably will be.

So you want to add corruption to an already corrupt system further derailing your nation and people. Wow India really will overwhelm Pakistan if that is the kinda mindset you guys have..

Hope you get shot fucking retard.
Good luck doing this and not having people out for revenge u cocksucker.

This way he gets some money. Otherwise, I let the house burn and he gets money for the land only, that, too after a long time as he'll have to convince buyers

This is how you get wacked.

Yeah it could work but if it happened to me I would literally kill you.

So yeah, you're the Pakistani here, and I don't know how the world works there, but if it were me doing what you want to do I would be worried for my safety.

You are retarded, but I don't expect anything else from some paki.

It is better to live with one eye than be thrown in hell with both eyes

I'm no expert on Pakistani culture, but wouldn't that get you fucking killed within a week of practice? If someone did that shit to me I'd hire some fuckers to extort you out of that contract afterwards plus interest

I have good contacts within the towns I'm looking at, I'm not too worried about getting killed, some of my family members own 10k+ acres of land. Plus, I wouldn't do it directly so they wouldn't know I was behind it personally. And I didn't start the fire, so it's not my fault it burned down. I'm only giving them a deal to make the most of their situation.

At least I'd present it like that.

Lmao at a poo in the loo bacha bazi paki thinking they are above westerns, ugly wogs

Unnecessary.