12k Linklet here.. will I make it?

12k Linklet here.. will I make it?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/USV36RY
youtu.be/kVdw1TbyDV4?list=PLjgfpSQFJTLpKmTGCG8FjvDFbfst6F-x5&t=561
tronlab.com/en.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

$5-10 in a few weeks, then sky's the limit as the mainnet gets closer. Possibly $200 by EOY 2018

Yeah, go ahead and laugh.

I think so. $10 is the most conservative long term price, so anyone 10k+ is going to have a 6 figure portfolio bare minimum.

3k LINK here, we gonna make it. We just have to wait.

Why not enjoy time now, knowing that we're going to make it?

Dumb linkys your shitcoin will never pass $1 screencap this and make a suicide pact halfway through next year

I have 30k. How many do I need to acquire to never work again?

Are you trying to be a retard or what?

I can see why you don't want to work ever again. You're fucking stupid. 30k link and asking this? You have enough to be a multimillionaire soon.

Stop these threads faggot.

nigga I ain't gonna laught at you cause u right, u know we stick together man we gon make it, imma invite u to my yacht party when link hits 100$

no thanks, I'm antisocial.

Linklet?
I only have 1.7k.
I won't make it bros

>please buy my bags
lol

no, you cannot have my LINK.

Damn I feel like a linklet with 100k

The absolute highest I see LINK going is like $50 in a couple of years, and that's hoping before this whole blockchain bubble bursts and all of our shitcoins dump 95%.

100k is what I want but I can't afford it anymore.

idiot

money cures autism my nigga

Greedy kike, I'd love to have 100k LINK

How high will It's market cap go?

100x what it is now with ease

it can reach 1 billion in few years.

1b is not enough I want it at atleast 35b :'(

It just doubled on no news. How can this only hit 5x current price?

35b+ is completly unrealistic. all the kids here need to lower their expectation. however, i hope im wrong and link moon over 2-3b.
holding 37k myself.

or maybe you don't understand the true implications of chainlink. you also aren't accounting for the overall crypto marketcap increasing.

It could be bigger than etherium. Eth needs link to function outside of basic buy/sell orders.link can provide information from outside of the blockchain for anyone. Not just etherium.

>no thanks, I'm antisocial.

Nigger, if LINK seriously hits $200, I'm putting a taskforce together to track your ass down. You will attend my fucking yacht party.

Once the mainnet goes live and partnerships are revealed left and right, it can reach a multibillion marketcap in a matter of weeks.

Not unrealistic by late 2019/2020, assuming that the crypto space will continue to grow (which even the largest financial institutions agree that it will).

Plus, we're still years away from mainstream smart contracts usage.

Currently the highest valued ERC20 token is EOS and it hit $7 billion just last week and it ICO'd just 6 months ago, imagine what could happen in 2 years.

>It could be bigger than etherium
I don't think any Ethereum token can be valued higher than the platform itself.

This all depends on what smart contracts will ultimately be worth. Nobody knows yet. Hundreds of dollars to execute or pay for a contract? Really? Does anyone know how much a contract that has the complexity of a smart contract costs to put together and execute? Will it replace manual processing of contracts? That should drive the price down?

>This all depends on what smart contracts will ultimately be worth
Does anyone have a link to that PDF that mentions Chainlink and the future of smart contracts?
It's a good read from a reputable source, smart contracts should be big if true.

Let me come to your party too my dude

Isn’t Omise Go the highest valued erc20 token? It hit 22$ last week.

It will not hit ten for a year then it will crash when something better is created

You need to look at the marketcap, not token price.

exactly my nigga, nobody escapes the Link billionaires yacht party

Suck my dick you fucking loser.

Fucking linklets, when will you learn? Follow the actual trends not shitty Veeky Forums memes discord.gg/USV36RY

I'm asking for a little serious discussion here.
In the event that chainlink becomes established and the network works as expected, the biggest driver of prices will be the node operators who want to secure contract priority?
As chainlink is theoretically infinitely dividable, the asking price per smart contract can always be divided down to make it affordable.

this is always the stupidest general crypto fud but people have been making it since Satoshi was born.

>the biggest driver of prices will be the node operators who want to secure contract priority
The biggest driver of prices will as always be everyone that FOMOs on the news of big partnerships.

We've yet to see how profitable the nodes will be, especially in the beginning.

You dont need an Oracle. BitShares is an example of an Non-Oracle based crypto

youtu.be/kVdw1TbyDV4?list=PLjgfpSQFJTLpKmTGCG8FjvDFbfst6F-x5&t=561

he has a point. If you have the blockchain why do you need an oracle. I thought blockchains couldn't get data from the real world without an oracle.

he literally says it's not trustless

Yes if you convert it into trx

Shill me

Read white paper here. tronlab.com/en.html

It's started by guy who created a major social network in China. He's mentored by famous Chinese billionaire. Actual partners and real world use imminent.

nigga don't listen to this pajeeet. Look at his grammer and diction. You made the right choice with link. Don't fuck this up.

that guy is a pajeet who is in on it. this is a whole song and dance they do. they shill, one of them acts interested, gets shilled more, and then says "yes good sir, fuck link. i am now buy trx coin".

you're right, I have iron hands. no one is taking away link. no one.

Eat shit you dumb fuckin' nigger. I am a proud LINK marine.

>trustless
the point is the nodes will be penalized if they do not act in good faith, much like Link promises with their network