Vampire reproduction

Can vampires in your setting reproduce sexually?

Does biting some one during sex count?

THIS is the thread you waited 6 months for?

They're fucking corpses

Not without the use of several magic items, some of which the mother would need to wear for the entire 9 months.

I don't have a setting.

So...
yes?

Me too

Yes.

Vampires, wendigos, ghouls, hags, ogres and all kinds of man-eating humanoids are all descended from humans or used to be humans themselves that practiced some manner of cannibalism. Cannibalism is a special kind of taboo in the setting, because it slowly changes the cannibal into a non-human thing.

Bathing in blood of young people is also a codified crime in some places due to Countess Bathory-types.

In my setting there are two types of Vamps. There are True Vampires that can reproduce though it's rare outside of certain times every few decades where it's basically an all you can fuck baby making session. They don't transmit vampirism through biting, that just doesn't happen.

The cursed ones are basically cheap imitations of true vampires and can only make more of them if they bite others. So it's more or less a quality vs quantity war between the two.

Warewolves also exist as a "semi-human" faction that hunts both religiously with warrior priest that are basically commissars for them and inquisitors in general.

It's neat. There are also other things/races/factions that I'm working on, but its pretty much that for vamp reproduction.

I don't have a "setting".
I have multiple separate games that I play with different rules and different fiction written about each depending on the game in question. Many do not even have vampires in them.

Please specify in greater detail what you mean.
Which "my setting" are you talking about?

This is the most ambiguous reply that is possible to this question

>Warewolves also exist
A hybrid between wolves and merchandise?

Fuck that's another one, my friend thought it would be sooooo fucking funny to change words around in my dictionary so that the auto correct would spell them wrong. It's been a fucking nightmare trying to get them all set back to normal because I usually only find them when someone points out shit like this.

>To receive you the proper inhuman form, please indicate where you consumed your human flesh, check all that apply.
>『』 A swamp
>『』 A graveyard
>『』 The frozen wilderness
>『』 Under a full moon
>『』 An enchanted forest
>『』The victim's home
>『』 The victim's home that you were invited into.

I am so doing this to my sister, I'd say something about you having my sympathies but I'm laughing to maniacally at the thought of her raging at her computer tomorrow.

Yes. If a vampire has recently drunk blood, it can maintain all normal biological functions and pass for a human (as long ans nobody starts waving holy symbols around or something). It's not particularly difficult for a male vampire to produce offspring (dhampirs) with a female human (all he needs to do is drink blood shortly before sex). A female vampire having a child is theoretically possible, but much harder since they need a constant supply of blood for nine months or revert back to their undead state and miscarry.

> A swamp
I was lost and ran out of rations while trapping in the Umbrels for a couple of weeks. When I finally managed to circle around and find my traps, they had only managed to capture a human. I was so hungry.

Vampires in my setting are cybernetic organisms that have been implanted with an energy-hungry parasitic construct that gradually replaces their flesh with machinery.

They can reproduce as humans until those organs are eventually displaced and eliminated by their ever increasing cyberization.

Yes

D&D 2e-3.5e has Vampire Brides, Dhampirs, Katanes, and Blood Ghouls, and the ability to cuckold anyone using their energy drain to make a developing child theirs.

Yeah, they can fuck.

In my setting it is only possible through the use of a magical cockring. Only a few exist in the world

Yes. Their offspring are true vampires, with abilities like shapeshifting and flight.

The lowest type of vampire in my setting can. They're in the Romanian vârcolac (not sure if that's written right; my romanian is lousy), and are basically feral vampires that are permanently shapeshifted in "wolfman" form; they can mate with others of their kind, and breeding and raising new Varcoi (their name in the setting) is their top priority, together with feeding and conquering the area surrounding their lairs.