What is the better shortstack race:

what is the better shortstack race:
gnome
or
gobbo?

Gnobbo

Kobolds.

Goblins obviously

kobolds are the best scalie, at least, but still lower than gobbos and other shortstack races.

Goblin girls seem more likely to know what they're doing

Gobbos are more DTF, but also more likely to make fun of your small dick.

Why not half gnome-half gobbos? Gnobbos if you will.

That's a dragon.

Doraf

b-but they are shortstacks, they should be amazed by a giant human cock.
unless they are little slut size queens, used to getting their guts mashed by horse cocks...

the horns make it so good, i want to face fuck those whores while they stand flat footed with their hands on my thighs.
then pick them up and use them like a living onahole.
so fucking hot.

If as a general rule they can take big cocks, that would suggest their race is used to having big cocks.
Super hung halflings are a go.

no, gobbos are just naturally elastic, with holes that stretch and rebound alot

Sure mate.

Keep telling yourself that.

sh-shut up, im gonna imagine they have pussies like horses that have total muscle control and can constrict to fit any size :^)

Ha ha! Not to scale.

They're both shit

Y'all need Jesus

Unless that is some sort of code for a rare type of short-stack you can go ahead and leave.

Goblins. Gnomes are fucking awful.

Would fantasy!Jesus be more likely to appear among the Goblins, who are wretched and need him more, or among the Gnomes, who are basically Jews anyway?

This. Thicc shortstacks with built-in handlebars.

Gobbos of course

Gnomes are consistently decent, goblins vary between horny green sexpots to terrible gnarled anklebiting bastards. If I don't know which is the latter, I go with the former.

gobbos are thicc too, though.

this is why goblins are my favorite.

...id still fuck a gnarled anklebiter

Gobbos. I can't imagine a gnome dressed slutty as appealing to me, and the green skin makes them exotic. It's guilt free raceplay. I consciously avoid goblins in my campaigns less I unintentionally magical realm.

Warcraft is the worst.

please stop posting pics of my husband

can't a gnarled anklebiting bastard also be a thicc horny green sexpot?

Recycling this thread already? You must be running really short on material.

...I would have said no, earlier.

damn straight they can!
would fuck 100%!

I am okay with this.

>tfw no super hung futa halfling gentle dom GF

Draphs are for headpat, not for lewds

And also for impregnating; they're literally made for it

What, you don't like InCase? I mean they're technically Halflings, but same difference.

Although I'm surprised more people don't bring up the lewd gobbo = green punk Latina/Black thing more.

Halfling

I do indeed like InCase, I prefer his goblins, and any time he may of drawn a different short stack, slap on some green skin and make it a little more goblinny I think I'd prefer it.

> It's guilt free raceplay.

Are you looking forward to Death of the Outsider, user?

Ish. My GPU died on me so I had to go back to an older one I had in a box and it can't run Dishonored 2, so I have to play it on console and I'm just on the other side of too lazy to do that.

Looks like quality DLC though, if it turns out that way it'll be the kick in the pants I need to actually get off my ass and get playing, I got it from a redbox and played up through Addermire and I loved what I saw.

Why do you ask?

>It's guilt free raceplay.
>feeling guilt for dominating niggers
For fuck's sake, it's just a fetish you pussy

>raceplay
Why not cut out the middleman so to speak and bang a black chick? I recommend it.

>and bang a black chick?
I would but I'm already dating an Asian girl. I like to double dip with my weird fetishes.

Gobs

>what is the better shortstack race:
The one that doesn't exist.

Faeries cover the niche of magical tiny people

Ones that ate all the gnomes

Ah, fair enough.

Gobbo all the way. Too many settings make their Gnomes look like kids and that shit is just weird.

So did riot ever decide if yordals were furry or not?

Gnomes are basically just Wizard Halflings. Goblins have way more variety and potential and are also less annoying.

Why would they? Keep it ambiguous and everyone imagines their preference.

Dwarf,gnome,and halfling!

>gobfags have the burning urge to shove their disgusting lewds everywhere
Burn them all holy shit

Gobbos. They breed like bunnies.

Source on the story that spawned this art?

Sexual dimophism is what they went with

>t. faggot

I was just taking a chance on recognising you from your rare reaction image.

Tristana is a used ass whore but I would a Poppy

This is a blue board user.

I'd like to say Goblins because you don't put a lamp under a cover, you take it out into the dark and place it up high to illuminate more.

On the other hand Gnomes are more likely to listen.

InCase of goblins, unzip dick.

Dorr.

Tristana > Poopy

>you will never tower over a gobbo while she looks at you like she's ready for tree climbing

If you like whores.

No Ronin Dude? I am so disappoint

You were the one to post, but you failed.

Easy. Weasels

Halflings>Goblins>Kobolds>Hobbits>Dwarfs>Gnome

S-l-b did the images, Risax did the story. Story is "Rickard finds some goblin booty" you should be able to find them on hentai-foundry or furaffinity

What is this?

Looks like an Azura/Asura from GW2

Except not completely hideous.

Goblins, even though are more violent, are much less annoying than gnomes

Goblins are for "wild" shortstack chasing - they give in readily enough, and more than one adventurer has taken a goblin concubine or two, but socially, they're seen as rather second class.

Halflings are easy-mode shortstacks.

Gnomes are, technically, as easy to bang as halflings, but are harder to maintain.

Kobolds are like goblins, but with the added stigma of being scalies, which some puritans really flip out over.

Dwarves are hard-mode amazon shortstacks. They're not easy to bang, because dwarves are conservative, but if you want a musclegirl shortstack, they're your race.

Dwarven Shortstacks also have the best long term return.

Great home, strong wife, Dwarven Clans are always a plus; really, the benefits are nearly countless.

>musclegirl shortstack
Oh god yes please

To be fair, one of the basic feats for goblins in Pathfinder is basically "you're so rubbery, you bounce away instead of taking damage when hit". I think there's at least some evidence for expandability

InCase halflings aren't bad either.

Would you accuse a character of magical realming if they said their female character had hairy armpits?

Yes, if nobody asked, or it wasn't a situation where it mattered.

No, i'd accuse them of being a feminist or sjw.

>watch a nice farm girl slowly turn into a completely worthless cumslut

Wew glad i grew out of that phase.

Imps, you fucking retards, imps