Here is a life hack for you fucking idiots

Here is a life hack for you fucking idiots.

Instead of transferring your bitcoins through exchanges transfer bitcoin cash with 0.20 cents transfer fee + (plus few cents trading fee) instead of 20-30 bucks transfer fee.

You're fucking welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/bitcoin-cash-plans-increase-block-size/
discord.gg/WxBRkQK
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice shill

FEE? YOU MEAN TAXES?
FUCK OUTTA HERE.

>Shill
It's a life hack if you want to transfer bitcoins through exchanges. It'll save probably 30 bucks each time you do.

Op is a fag

You guys need to stop your emotional judgement towards the creator of the crypto and think logically. It's just easy method of transfering crypto and then you can trade it for BTC again in the other exchanges.
Also anyone else have any other crypto hacks?

Use doge

Reminder that companies are dropping bitcoin support
Reminder that fees are too high and no amount of excuses will change that
Reminder that LN is still years away
Reminder that your coin is dying slowly because of jews hijacking crypto
Reminder that BCH is still cheap. Don't be in Denial. Don't be a corecuck

Hey, OP, here's a tip, you can transfer it through any of the hundreds of alt coins that are also cheaper to transfer than bcash. Yw for the life hack.

>virtually instant
Lol they still have 15 min block times, and require 2+ confirmations to get your funds into an exchange (30mins+).

If you really want to exchange your funds fast between exchanges you use ETH. Cheap with 15 sec block times and only requires up between 12-30 confirmations (3-8mins).

I would if there were FUCKIGN BCH TRADING PAIRS

buttcoin isn't for peasants and it was never intended to be.

The shilling against BCH is strong, they're not adding segwit (Blockstream/Bilderberg run) and they're actually improving based on Satoshi's white paper.

It isn't for peasants because it isn't for anyone. Why would a rich person want it? It's shit

Litecoin is just as fast and just as cheap and is more established than bcash

>muh decentralised currency
>no don’t use 2mb blocks because it will be too centralised
If you’re not rich fuck off, bitcoin isn’t for the poor

I use LTC to transfer. Dont need Ver's shitcoin for that

>Satoshi's white paper.
>Creating a centralized currency.

Roger, stop cherry picking.

op is bigger Fag

If BCASH ever reaches the volume that bitcoin has it will most definitely congest and reach the same situation bitcoin is in right now.

In theory, if Bitcoin Cash becomes the "king" and the block size becomes the preffered method of scaling, wouldn't large corporate or government backed miners just invest in creating massive data centers and fight each other for hash power? In a way, isn't this a a way of keeping the system semi-decentralized?

Is not ideal but it is a step in the right direction

Ethereum and Litecoin are faster and cheaper than Bcash and have better technology.
Notice the increased Bcash shilling ever since it hit Coinbase? That's because there are a shitload of Bcash bagholders who thought they were geniuses for buying Bcash for $4000 to flip it on Coinbase for the fake price of $9000. Now they have to shill Bcash or they will lose thousands of dollars.

Both Core and Cash have a small set of miners with 90% of the hash power. Blocksize has nothing to do with it

Prove me wrong, Core is more likely to become centralized than Cash

If you price out 99% of the world you ain't going to the moon.

Then why is Roger ver's debate with core supports always about block size?

Also from this article:

coindesk.com/bitcoin-cash-plans-increase-block-size/

>Bitcoin cash supporters believe increasing the block size is key to accomplishing this, since fees will theoretically rise less quickly as the block size increases.

Also am I understanding this wrong? Bitcoin cash is attempting to handle more transactions per second by increasing block size. Is that incorrect? From what I understand that is the main argument from Roger.

BASED VER

mining bitcoin would take more power than what mankind produces if it becomes globally adopted. some guys calculated this and concluded bitcoin indeed doesn't scale and thus pretty much worthless. bitcoin cash does nothing to alleviate this problem sadly, the lightning network on the other hand can help keep btc a settlement court / ledger and lightning network do the heavy lifting. ln scales better then btc because it has no proof of work and frankly not everyone has to mind the transactions made on ln if it doesn't concern them.

i have to say on paper i think bitcoin core is right, but what really happened is for short term gains in fees the core miners hijacked bitcoin and fucked up the network before ln matured. so in the immediate future bitcoin cash is the sane option but as it is it won't survive long.

litecoin doesnt have the word ‘Bitcoin’ in its name. Are you guys fucking stupid? Why would normies want litecoin over Bitcoin, you know, the word the often hear in the media. Not only that, but the word Cash makes it even better.

Look up ApplePay Cash. P2P money transfers via imessage.

Bitcoin Cash is the future.

Fuck your mother, Roger

they should have named it "Bitcoin lite"

Fool and his money are soon parted

discord.gg/WxBRkQK