WHY
CANT
I
MAKE
ONE
PROFITABLE
FUCKING
TRADE

It's like the entire universe works counter to what I fucking do!
>sell at a new high when it looks shaky
>keeps going up
>buy low when it looks good
>crashes forever

Also Washington state is a fuckhole that requires exchanges to fulfill insane requirements to 'keep customers safe' so the only exchange that i can fucking use is Binance

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/WxBRkQK
discord.gg/sWPCJu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

start doing the opposite of your instincts

stop coming to Veeky Forums, at all. Even if you don't fallow the advice, just stop coming. Trust me.

because you are stupid, inexperienced ect
and its a solo game where no one will help you. you will keep losing until you learn, it takes years to get good sometimes

buy low + hold = profit
buy high + hold = profit
do you have hands?
now buy brd on binance

You're probably trying to trade against momentum, or are impatient.

Don't buy pajeet coins

You have to be retarded to not make money in this market

I got out of RDD the day before he fucking shills it

Fucking HODL you degenerate gambler. You don't have a fucking clue what you're doing newfag. Not making money the past few weeks is the same as not being able to get laid in a whore house with a ฿100 stuck to you forehead

You are misreading sentiment. Do yourself a favor and loom up sentiment analysis. Study it. Look at the order book. Check out trends and patterns. Make your plays to start off of long term resistance levels and buy in below that point

1. join this pump and dump discord discord.gg/WxBRkQK
2. avoid all those trades at all costs.

if you're in any of those before the pump, sell before the dump and come out green. I don't participate myself but it can save you from getting caught in a shitty dump

bearish engulfing pattern in effect, yer the bait

You gotta get a stream of varied and trustworthy news outlets bloggers and pump groups to let you get a handle on the pulse of the market. It takes a while to acquire but once you do you'll start making profit consistently, you're not always gonna blow it out of the water but 10-15% gains will be a daily occurrence. Also, never trust anything you see on Veeky Forums. Ever.

DO NOT trust vizard. For the love of fucking god.

why? just fucking hold. spend money on something and hold it.
you have a job right? use the new money that comes in from your job to buy new coins. why are you selling your coins, hold them you inbred.

hodl you impatient fuck, day trading is for fucking retards.

>Also, never trust anything you see on Veeky Forums. Ever.
Even ARK?

The chance of making it buy small profitable trades and stoplosses/takeprofits is an order of magnitude lower than the chance,of making it by buying,and hodling for,a,year regardless,what you see the price,do.

Join a pnd group and chill between set times. This one is a good one that will focus on Binance coins after how shitty Bittrex was this morning

discord.gg/sWPCJu

You are probably buying low on the short term but high over the long term, or you are buying low on a shitcoin.

git gud

Also, some coins are easier to daytrade than others. I had mild success trading Tron before the crash yesterday.