Character Art Thread: It's not gay if it's an elf

Requesting elves. Bonus points for androgynous/trap characters in bright, tropical clothes

>Bonus points for androgynous/trap characters in bright, tropical clothes
>trap
Daily reminder that traps are gay.

Not if it's an elf, that's the whole point!

>Tumblr-noses

Okay, I get that having a red nose has been associated with Tumblr for whatever reason, but what in the ever-loving hell is the same about the top one?

Orked.com

You should really check your eyes if you don't see a female here.

>t. newfag

Please fuck off back to plebbit.

>I get that having a red nose
So what the fuck is red about ?

Trying to fit in too hard there lad

God, all the spergs flip shit when they see anything they think might be reddit or tumblr. Maybe if you didn't spend all day studying them you could just fucking enjoy Veeky Forums.

The nose (and tips of the ears, for that matter) are red. It isn't as pronounced as the red noses in some other pictures, but it definitely is redder than the surrounding skin.

Maybe if you weren't a nigger you'd know that fairer folk tend to have a bit if flush on their nose and ears. Especially in the cold. Go back to argentina.

You really have to stretch for that one, mate

Androgynous doesn't specifically mean men, there are just as many androgynous women. That's kinda the definition.

Traps, yeah, you got me there.

Requesting fat (but not comically fat) fantasy men

Spiderwick is comfy as fuck. The worldbuilding was actually pretty good. Why isn't there a Spiderwick RPG?

>Enjoy
>Veeky Forums

I know nothing about Spiderwick, but I do know that DiTerlizzi is my favorite artist associated with RPGs

It was this thing in the early 2000s. They were children's books formatted like a field guide to faerie type creatures. Brownies, changelings, elves, etc. Looking back, they were well written, well drawn, and generally well thought out. DiTerlizzi was the person who made it, afaik.

A bit Audobon-esque, come to think of it.

That sounds awesome, user, I might just have to grab a book for myself. Thanks for bringing it to my attention