Field Kit Inspection: Commissars on ice Edition

Men! Form up, neat and orderly now! On the double!

Men! I hope you all enjoyed our little stay on Praetoria last week. But it's time for us to get back to work!

Currentlt, we have been assigned the job, alongside serveral other guard units, of retaking the world of Shales Ice, from the foul Orkish race.

Shales Ice, is a planet so miserable and cold, that it it makes Vosroya look like a paradise world! The planet has very minimal life due to the extreme cold, and most of it supposedly lives underground, or near massive geothermal vents. So make sure you all wear a scarf while we're down here!

So, to make sure that each of you has been equipped with the proper gear needed to survive. I am calling for a suprise Field Kit Inspection! So, present arms, and armour, for a Field Kit Inspection!

>Welcome to '''Field Kit Inspection!', home of the 'Unknown Regiment". Feel free to join in! Remember though, we tend to use spoilers for OOC chat, while greentexts for are used for describing a character's actions. D20s are for combat checks and d100s for other things you wish to roll, with higher being better.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nFeF_yFtssk
youtu.be/XRU1AJsXN1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"Commisar Cadet Adam, Reporting for duty sir!"
>Salutes his supieror
"Whats on the menu today?"

*rogg is encased partially in ice and says nothing*

"Commissar Sir! I'm afraid I was only given a pair of shorts and a coat, should I borrow some mitts from the medicae?"

>He would mumble something under his breath.

Not exactly where I was expecting to go on my honey-moon.... Still, it could be worse I suppose...

>The man would snap out of it, before saluteing the Commissar.

The third company, is prepped and ready for war, Commissar! We shan't let those foul Orks desecrate the surface of of this world for long!

>Luciena is sleeping soundly inside the knights pilot seat, the knight itself lined up in her place in the lineup

Good thinking, Cadet! Just don't let the wool get caught in the chains of your chainsword! You won't have hands, let alone any mittens!

Greenskins, huh? Killed enough of those.

*Roggs eyeball glares menacingly over in their general direction*

"Thank you, Sir! the Progena of Noxus V fame themselves of their, abilty to actually think."
"Where is our medic by the way, perhaps someone could take the time out their day, to show where this medic..person.."
>Walks off dowerly, his trusty servoskull following behind him.
"Wait, Sir! this came for you in the mail to day, it's a letter from my Schola Abbot!"

I'd suggest not getting cocky out here... The Orks aren't as stupid as you might think. They've likely adapted theose ramshackle vehicles of theirs, to work around the snow and ice.

...that, or they're winging it, like we do.

What's the eye-balling for, Ab-human? Lost your tongue?

Doomhammer reporting for duty sir! I sure as hell want to kill some greenskins! Anyways, after training some other regiments I am back. Also, the archmagos of a world game the regiment some cold resistant armor, as a gift.

>He would reach out, and take the letter. Curious as to what it says.

*Roggs tongue and entire body are frozen, save for his head.

>The knight starts to turn, completely disrupting the nice ordered lines if troops tbe Commissar spent so long making

Yes, I have fought many greenskins before.
Calm down. We must respect our abhuman brothers and sisters.

I uh, I said that in a pretty monotone voice, don't know if I need to be calmed Mr. Uh-- Doomhammer
Shit, someone get this fella defrosted

>There would be a harsh banging, coming from the cockpit door.

Lieutenant Doomhammer, friend.

>"Greetings, Commanding Officer of [Unknown Regiment] for taking in our special Progena Adam, He's a bit slow but his, loyalty to the emperor is assure, you have a 10 day return policy on him, after that, he's for keeps."
>The scroll would read along with a purity seal
>"P.S please give to Adam after his first kill."
>"P.P.S Thought for the Day: Only through death does duty end."

*dont step on me don't step on me don't step on me...*

Pipe down. We're about to fight greenskins, don't get your cock jammed in the door

>The priest digs through a cardboard box with 'Emperor's Day Shit' scrawled on the side, before retrieving a sweater from its depths
Are you sure we can't go somewhere sunny? Or at least a planet with more than one biome

Rolled 37 (1d100)

"Hey yah fockin, tin can!"
>Dodges a foot that was about to step on him
>rolling to dodge

>the marines newly painted armour shimmers where the paint is rapidly freezing, the apocatherys only defining feature is now the white shoulder guard and the gothic I.

Reporting sir, and I can also report that the scout of the broken shields is capable of taking to the battle field but I advise against it

I bet you cannot... never mind. Anyways, I have a plan to attack the orks, and then a new dish for the Mess Hall, because rations are utter shit.

>the cockpit door is soundproof but it's unlocked

>it puts it's great foot over him, pushing down... but then decides to turn, not stepping on him

>he would be thrown into a random trooper, killing the trooper, getting the wind knocked out of him.
"Oof!"
>He stands up, his face now sporting a black eye were he faceplanted into the butt of lasgun.

>The Commissar would pocket the letter and it's contents for the moment, before shouldering his Thunderhammer, "Regiment's Might".

Very well! You may proceed, Cadet!

*frozen sigh of relief*

>The young Scout, opens up the cockpit, and would begin to shake the Cog-girl awake.

Magos! Wake up!

>Gives the large man a salute.
"Sir, yes!, Sir!"
>He marches off, to find the medic.
"I'm off to see the medic! the wonderful medic of Pretoria!"

>I sight the marine, and face palm before putting on my drill sergeant voice

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? WHEN DID YOU GET OUT OF THE MED BAY?

>the vox almost shorts out with his yelling

>the red robed ball of tendrites all slap angrily at his hands trying to grab her

"You, you shall, help me!"
>He points to the large abhuman that he tried to kill, once before.
"Help me find this medic person!"

*is frozen*

>wakes up abruptly from tbe angry marine yelling
Who the fuck started a jet engine in my room...

>He would grab a fist full of snow, off the top of the machine, and would throw it at her.

You need to wake up, Magos!

>sprinting at them, almost every one can tell there will be some serious yelling if he catchs them.

I think now would be time for a comedic chase scean while you run from the very angry death watch man

Rolled 25 (1d100)

"Oh, are we playing 'freeze-grab'"
>Carves a little of the ogryns face out of the nice with his precision chainsword.
>Rolling to see effective it was/
"Don't worry, this won't hurt a bit."

>The young Hospitaller would walk up to the small boy. A warm smile on her face.

I'm here, I'm here!

>horribly loud scream as she pushes Nate out and slams the door shut, locking it
SCARY BIG DUDE!!!

"Hello!'
>Points to the frozen Orgyn, bleeding profusely from his head.
"He's may need your help first, I think someone tried to cut his head off."

Rolled 27 (1d100)

*would be scowling while trying to thaw*
*roll to thaw*

>Vu Chen has converted a lasgun power pack into a heat lamp and is trying to keep warm

Fist of all I'm awake second of all its really hard to do my job while in winter robes let alone while people are Ursula at me second
Oh wait your taking to the other magos
Why agree there so.many other magi here

>Nathaniel would be pushed out of the cockpit. Causing him to fall fifty feet to the snow covered ground below.
>Thankfully, he would be alright. Granted, he is stuck in a four foot deep hole, shaped like him.

Rolled 13 (1d100)

>rolling for anal circumference

Rolled 49, 45 = 94 (2d100)

>the angry medic bull rushes the both of them

[I'm rolling to catch the both of them by the scruffs of their necks, first for the magos, second for the scout]

So, when do we go to war?

>The blood would melt away some of the ice.
"Medic! He's still bleeding! it's getting everywhere!"

>grabbing the scout from his hole, I narrowly miss the magos. and dragging the scout back to the med bay not many people in a 100 feet have intact hearing when the medic has finished his "talk" about how its stupid to risk hurting yourselves when he JUST cleared you for duty

>is hiding in the god machine of the knight

"Apparently when our ship is done, being repaired, by that guy."
>Points to every magos in the area.

>finished, I go stand at the perimeter having a secretive drink.

fucking hell. where's some green skins when you need them

Seeing as the other two medical people ate either a serial rapist or babysitting the imperiums worst magos and scout marine I guess it's my job
The ice shock on his system will make this touch and go expect no miracles
> rollan for how effective treatment is

Then what are they waiting for?
>I'd look to the Techpriests and Magos' now
FIX THE FRACKING SHIP, YOU FREELOADERS. YOU AREN'T HERE TO JOKE AROUND.

>The techpriest looks up from his activity of throwing cards into an overturned helmet, then goes back to throwing cards
>The helmet is completely empty, surrounded by at least 2 decks of cards

"Thank you miracle machine man, praise be the Omnissiah!"
>Runs over to V dog.

I'm fine, really. It's just pretty cold out here.

...You people do realise the ship is fine now, correct? Otherwise we wouldn't be standing on this freezing ball of ice.

"Mr.Douglas, What in the emperor's 12 sons are you doing?"
>Picks up a card,
"Jack of hearts."
"Thanks for the servoskull."

Actually the radio keeps cutting out but I wouldn't expect you to notice.

Rolled 11 (1d100)

>Dice eaten take two

"I still need my mittens! and to meet our other medics."
>Runs back to where Hospitaller Illya Mirabelle is standing.
"Hello sorry about that, I was side tracked by my Orgryn friend's need for a radical makeover, Can I have some mittens now?"

Fixed the radio
youtu.be/nFeF_yFtssk

No problem. I'm trying to throw these cards into the helmet because there's nothing to do on this giant fucking snowball, but I can't because it's so fucking windy and cold the cards freeze mid air and the oil in my joints is getting all fucked up.
Good, ever since you got smart all you want to do is blast orchestral music at 3,000 fucking decibels

Void me saying that

>she climbs down and immediately sinks waist deep into the snow
HELP!

Actually we do still need a new carpet for the officer's lounge. And I want to buy a new table for my kitchen, so I recommend we bail off this ball of frozen piss and go somewhere nice.

"But there are orks, we need to fight, look the other regiments have already started fighting!"
>A Cadian Karskin jogs by.
"Look the last of dying breed!"

It helps me think. You would not know what the sensation of thinking is even like. Do not question my choices.

>Scowling I walk over to the magos and bring up the tech preist up to my shoulders and I drop her on some solid ground.

don't drown in this shit

Booo! Play some classical!

Orks? I thought we were going to a wedding! I spent a months pay on that tuxedo for fucking nothing!

>A figure wrapped in a camo cloak bearing a strange plasma gun sidles into view

"I feel quite drained. When will the killing begin?"

Rolled 3 (1d100)

"Ha! As if you can think!"
>makes sign of imperial aquila.
"Fine i'll just push you around"
>He runs behind the orgyn and starts to push him around, a massive gash in the snow forming behind them.
>Rolling for Adam strength

Excellent taste
youtu.be/XRU1AJsXN1g

>Pauses in pushing the 1 ton abhuman.
"And what world are you from trooper?"
"Rogg are you seeing this, who is this guy?"

*Rogg would look at the small man confused as he managed to slip and fall over while trying to push him*
Are you alright?

>I'd climb into my Leman Russ Battletank, with other crew following along
>The battletank would be equipped with a battle cannon, one lascannon built into the hull and two lascannon sponsons
>I'd start the engine of the Leman Russ, it purring like a tiger
>I'd place my commander cap onto my head, before cracking my neck and fingers
Ready lads?
>Ready!

Hmm? That's just the dark eldar guy that pops up now and then. Don't mind him, he only seems to want his raider.

"I'm from the mon'ke-HUMAN...world of Commo-...Commodia...?"

>pulls the camo cloak hood down lower.

"Awfully cold here."

>the marine stops dead

dark elder? where? where is the fucking xeno.

Rolled 16 (1d20)

"I'm fine, but you are still."
>Actually takes a look at Rogg
"Encased in ice, not good."
>starts getting rough, jumping and running around the icecube, breaking pieces off of it.
>It's basically combat
>Adam swings his chainbeater into the arm of Rogg.
"Die ice, leave this man be!"

Rolled 16, 7, 2, 8, 13, 8, 13, 4 = 71 (8d20)

>Speaking of Orks. Upon the horizon, would appear dozens, if not hundreds of Orks. Each one decked out in snowboarding goggles, and carrying large contraptions of misdhapened, and amagalmated pieces of scrap, that could only be twin-linked shootas.
>A trail of smoke and exhaust follows behind them, as they rush towards the unsupsecting human forces, upon massive rokkits, and makeshift snowboards.
>In unison, they would be screaming oht.-

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!"

>-as their weapons begin to warm up, and spew forth lethal death.
>the first two sets of shots, are fired upon Rogga.
>The third and forth set of twin-linked guns, are fired as Cadet Adams.
>The fifth and sixth sets are fired upon Vandergeldus.
>The last two sets, are fired upon the apothecary.

>"DAKKA, DAKKA, DAKKA, DAKKA, DAKKA, DAKKA, DAKKA, DAKKA, DAKKA, DAKKA, DAKKA, DAKKA, DAKKA!!!"

T-thank you... it's deeper than i thought...
>her tendrites furiously flick the snow off her body

Well that took a while. And I'm only mildly bleeding, that's a new record! Hey do you hear that noise?

"I know that world, It's filled with commodies!"
>Heres gun fire
"what the."
"HIT THE DECK!"

Rolled 13 (1d20)

>taking a good hit to my side, I growl

THERE ARE THE ORKS, RALLY MEN FIRE UPON THE XENO

>he levels up a shot with his sniper rifle

FOR THE EMPRA

Rolled 17 (1d20)

*struck hard by a makeshift bullet I charge swinging into the fray, not having a gun of any sort on my person*

Rolled 20 (1d20)

>Uncovers head, his icy blue eyes tempered with frozen fury.
"AHHH, FOR THE EMPRAA!!"
>Fires off stub gun and runs towards the nearest ork

Oh hey man how's the "hive world" still a pit of scum and villany to put nostromo ti shame?
He's not an eldar eldar are from craft world he's from the hive of Commodia pretty messed up place likely enlisted to get off it
> winks at the dark eldar

>Grins as the killing begins, almost shivering with the dark energy of the agonized souls.

Come brutes, come and meet your end!

>levels his blaster and fires off a series of shots into the horde while nimbly moving across the field

Steady... steady...
>The techpriest places the final cards atop a magnificent card tower. Just as the final cards are in place, two bullets fly clean through his chest, causing him to collapse upon the cards and lie on the rapidly reddening snow breathing heavily
C-c-come on... I spent *cough* so long on those cards

Rolled 1 (1d20)

(forgot roll)

"Man down! Man down!"
>he charges over, orkish bullets barely missing his, body.
"Grab my man trooper, no man shall die today!"
"Not until the God Emperor wills it!"
>Rollan for pick up.

Rolled 1, 16, 12, 17 = 46 (4d20)

READY MEN!
FIRE
>One battlecannon shot would go hurdling towards the orks along with lascannon fire
>first roll is for the battlecannon, the rest for the lascannons

Rolled 97 (1d100)

>stupid Veeky Forums eating my rolls