Why hello, fellow Inquisitor! How are you on this fine day?

Why hello, fellow Inquisitor! How are you on this fine day?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iFRa0KZsGhc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What would a Tau colony inspired by:

-British.
-French.
-German.
-Italian.
-Greek.
-Scandinavian.
-Russian.
-Polish.

Be like?

Hello there. Wait...

Why are you so...

Blue?

I have no idea! I have never seen one before. Do you know?

I...uh..........it is a rare skin condition? Not much blood goes to the head because of it.

Rolled 26 (1d100)

It's holy Paint

How bout one inspired by the blues?

>jazz tau
>the Blues Brothers except they're Rogue Traders going out to raise money for the Schola
>we're on a mission from (the) God (Emperor)

British, well-ordered, well mannered, battles stop for tea and tiffin. Apart from the Northern enclave where everything stops for booze.
French, laconic, surly, always smoking.
German, constantly chimping out and invading everywhere.
Italian, Always on the winning side, no matter who that winning side is.
Greek, always in debt.
Scandanavian, much like the British but moew morose. Don't do tiffin.
Russian, See German.
Polish, drunk. Horribly, horribly drunk. Hardest working of all the colonies though.

>cheeki breeki russian/polish/ukrainian tau running around a planet post-daemons, gathering all the warp artifacts

Wouldn't that be Gypsy Tau?

Of course. They would just be less creepy.

where is your nose

What about a Spanish Tau?

You don't know russians it seems
Polish would be working yes, but sobber

Russian tau....Well orks would be there allies because anyone that can make alcohol is there friend

In what time period for each of them?

lost it during a battle

uhh lost it in a mining accident. some dumbass put the wrong charges down and then BOOM a pieces of stone hit me right in the face. At least my mustache was safe.

Which type of Spaniard.

Reconquista Spaniard, Imperial Spaniard or the Modern Spaniard?

An ork punched me in the face before I could bayonet him to death. It's...not something I like talking about.

Israeli. One could very easily see a Gaza Strip-esque situation forming.

>When you realize their head slits are for slipping in prosphetic noses

hhehehehehe

WHY HELLO, FELLOW INQUISITOR! I AM GOOD TODAY. I PURGED A PLANET OF TRAITORS CONSORTING WITH THOSE FILTHY, BLUE-SKINNED TAU, AND COMPOSED A SONG ABOUT IT.

youtube.com/watch?v=iFRa0KZsGhc

WILL THIS MAKE GOOD IMPERIAL PROPAGANDA?

Not free

for my second question, why do you have a gigantic orifice on your forehead. Disc drives are heretical technology.

communist and lacking in manliness

Get in the fucking Rhino, I don't want to have to make a scene and kill more people to cover your murder up Inquisitor.

The doc who fixed my nose was a hack. I ask for the ability to still smell and this fuck thinks I'm a fucking dolphin, so 4 hours of pain later I look in the mirror to see this. Now every time a priest, arbites, or inquisitor see me I have to give a vile of blood I keep with me to them so that they don't shoot/shout at me.