ROGER SWITCHING SIDES

ROGER SWITCHING SIDES

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7lrqj4/is_it_freudian_slip_or_is_roger_ver_finally/

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAA

I'm not watching or visiting some Redd*t shit. Tell us what he is saying and also please leave and never come back normie

wow glad I sold that shit at a slight profit

I'm not clicking this link, OP.

>plebbit
>is_it_freudian_slip
no thanks :-)

My parents sometimes call me by my brothers name.

He says that bitcoin cash will grind to a halt at some point

I remember when posting plebbit links was a bannable offense.

You have to go back.

the guy already said it was a silly mistake, and /r/bitcoin was already plotting on misrepresent everything out of context (like always)

BCH is shit

>difficulty adjustments every block
>grinding to a halt

He was talking about core retard. See

Bitcoin Cash was created to bring back the essential qualities of money inherent in the original Bitcoin software. Over the years, these qualities were filtered out of Bitcoin Core and progress was stifled by various people, organizations, and companies involved in Bitcoin protocol development. The result is that Bitcoin Core is currently unusable as money due to increasingly high fees per transactions and transfer times taking hours to days. This is all because of the problems created by Bitcoin Core’s blocks being full.

watch the entire interview, he literally mispoke

There are way better alternatives than bcash. Why don't you idiots go shill something that actually makes sense?

Why do people even listen to him. He is just retarded autist that by chance for rich off crypto. It could have been any of us. People need to realize rich crypto fags are extra retarded and shouldn't be trusted. They got rich off risk taking and generally behavior that wouldn't be rewarded in other areas of life. He is just confused retarded chinhole autist spouting nonsense anytime he is given a platform.

Isn't he a bit too to do this kind of shit? He's 38

>taking risk never bares fruit

That's why women make more on average than men, because they take less risk, right?

Ver got the word out about bitcoin and got commerce going way back in the day and basically you talk like a fag and your shits all retarded.

You put words in my mouth. I said generally user. Don't be mad Roger. Nice reddit spacing and idiocracy quote. Doesn't mean he isn't a retarded autist. Women make less because they like to knit.

because Bitcoin Cash already has merchant adoption,

>reddit spacing

absolutly destroyed

>because Bitcoin Cash already has merchant adoption

you will get B T F O

Ye you got rekt user. You should be exiled now. I'm just fucking with you and talking shit on Roger man, it get his cronies really really angry for some reason (I wonder why). I'm not even holding btc/Bcash. I'm holding asian alts and I'm still up a lot.

Lol alright corecuck. Keep thinking risk isn't fundamentally linked to reward and that bcore is electronic cash.

The best part of this market is all the right people will profit off or recognizing the technology for what it is. If you're not buying a coin that uses blockchain, then you're not investing in technology, you're investing in bull shit and LN is bullshit.

Guys look how triggered and defensive Bcash shills get when you call Roger risk taking chinhole autist. It's beautiful. Again I'm not even holding BTC / Bcash because they are both shit long term and are about to implode. Much better tech already exists, LN is shit, Bcash is shit, both are shit. Also, I'm a gambler user but you gotta weigh your risk vs reward, selling bootleg fireworks on eBay is autistic retard shit but I still respect it deep down.

Shill me your coins.

HURR DURR STREAMING MONEY WOOOOO PARADIGM SHIFT

That just bullshit bingo with fancy buzzwords about an unfinished tech that will take ages to get adoption

meanwhile Bitcoin cash is conformed on bitpay and will get merchant adoption within weeks dipshit.

Bitcoin cash = pragmatic real economy adoption NOW
Bcore LN = hipster-coder circlejerk

we're going to argue Microsoft vs bitpay now?

Maybe, what's the argument?

Microsofts userbase is a million times bigger

Idk what you're arguing.

ur a gay nigger

Wtf are on about nigger? What does Microsoft's user base have to do with anything?

Absolutely obsessed with roger

im not talking to gay niggers

>he said in response

Okay Pajeet.

holy shit you two are arguing with each other now.
Alright I'm gonna leak the keys to the motherfucking kingdom. I shouldn't but it's christmas so merry christmas newfags. pick 1-2 and hold then enjoy riches: ETH, SALT, ZRX, QTUM, NEO, WTC, Icy X. That's it. Some people will be upset I posted this on biz (sorry). But I need to show them the light. I'm done here.
autistchinholeretard death to BTC/Bcash

>Some people will be upset I posted this on biz
Luckily for you those coins are shilled non stop here and you're anonymous.

Not in that combination I added some baits. There are a few gems in there noob.
Also not as anonymous as you would think friend.

I too have a network of spies.